Native Americans DNA linked to Europe

We Wuzzz Europeans and Shieeeeet!

>Now comes a surprising twist, from the complete nuclear genome of a Siberian boy who died 24,000 years ago—the oldest complete genome of a modern human sequenced to date. His DNA shows close ties to those of today's Native Americans. Yet he apparently descended not from East Asians, but from people who had lived in Europe or western Asia. The finding suggests that about a third of the ancestry of today's Native Americans can be traced to "western Eurasia," with the other two-thirds coming from eastern Asia, according to a talk at a meeting* here by ancient DNA expert Eske Willerslev of the University of Copenhagen. It also implies that traces of European ancestry previously detected in modern Native Americans do not come solely from mixing with European colonists, as most scientists had assumed, but have much deeper roots.

>"I'm still processing that Native Americans are one-third European," says geneticist Connie Mulligan of the University of Florida in Gainesville. "It's jaw-dropping." At the very least, says geneticist Dennis O'Rourke of the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, "this is going to stimulate a lot of discussion."

>They found that a portion of the boy's genome is shared only by today's Native Americans and no other groups, showing a close relationship. Yet the child's Y chromosome belongs to a genetic group called Y haplogroup R, and its mitochondrial DNA to a haplogroup U. Today, those haplogroups are found almost exclusively in people living in Europe and regions of Asia west of the Altai Mountains, which are near the borders of Russia, China, and Mongolia.

So, will Native Americans be allowed in the ethnostate?

science.sciencemag.org/content/342/6157/409

Attached: indian_cromagnon0-e1354575670883.jpg (450x315, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j7b19405o4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture#Physical_anthropology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can we just stop obsessing over race already

the 90s were so nice

>So, will Native Americans be allowed in the ethnostate?
They already have ethnostates called reservations.
The only reason why they'd want to be in a white ethnostate is to get gibs and bitch about white people.

Makes no sense

how so?

>stop obsessing over race while we ship half of africa into europe goy.

Aren't native-american reservations full with niggers nowadays?

Yeah, cos there were far fewer non-whites in our countries.

Daily reminder that the "natives" came into North America from the ice bridge, found the Celts, killed the men and raped the women, then played with the symbols left behind by the predecessors like infants until the Celts returned and retook their clay.

Probably true. It’s why Castizos make the whitest mix.

Attached: B54BA4E7-F8C5-41F5-A160-425C2104FA6C.jpg (618x953, 81K)

If everyone was kings and everyone was white people and everyone was related to each other...

why are white people on top for the past 500+ years?

There were Europeans which came earlier to North America before Native Americans. They probably mixed with non whites and created what is known as native Americans.

Source: telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Is this why my ancestry DNA results changed my native breakdown from 38% to 42% while my euro/ middle eastern went down the same amount?

>Is this why my ancestry DNA results changed my native breakdown from 38% to 42% while my euro/ middle eastern went down the same amount?
¡Dios mío!

It was incredibly obvious from just looking at a native. They have alot of European traits mixed in with the Asian.

Only the ones with tig bitties and named Megan Fox

OH SNAP,

ARE WE,

NATIVE AMERICANS

AND STUFF?

Sitting Bull never allowed his picture to be taken.

He had gypsy blood in him.

*has

news to no one. came over bering straight. science discovers grass is green.

Check it out, Phineas, there are several factors to consider here.
First of all, we didn't start the "Muh Race" bullshit. ((((They)))) did. We were content to let it go. They brought it to the forefront of society. We are just playing their game.
Secondly, as another user mentioned, white countries are being flooded with non-whites. And they cry about white people... after fleeing their 0% white countries.
Lastly, without white people, the world ceases technological advancements. Only whites are creative enough to advance society and lift humanity off this rock and into the stars.
Once whites are gone from the world, the world devolves into medieval times in 3-5 generations.
So, to answer your question, no we can't.

Attached: 10517327_881647385178872_5508957529671808214_o.jpg (2048x1536, 328K)

>stop talking about race, its not important!

Attached: images.png (231x218, 9K)

So they're mutts.

Do they not teach you faggots about the bering straight anymore? Or was that replaced with dick cutting class recently?

have you ever had to deal with those stupid inbred drunks? fuck that shit, let them finish dying out, and leave them to history.

they soiboi commies are just as obsessed with race as Jow Forums is, neither is better than the other

>Native Americans DNA linked to Europe
>Whites get here first
>Indians get here later
>Indians enslave and kill the Whites who were here
>Indians now have some European DNA due to the rapebabies.

They're mostly not White. So no.

Why would you think anyone with a little bit of White DNA would be allowed into the Northwest American Republic?

Hall of cost is more importan than some chinks crossing the strait 30k years ago.

Soooowhat you're REALLY saying is, OP, is that Native American's were just watching our land for us until we caught up with them here in the new house.

No more bs about Native's owning this land then. It's rightfully ours as well. It's not a genocide either since they're White.

Check m8 lefties.

>Do they not teach you faggots about the bering straight anymore?
According to anti-Whites, the Indians were always here, all the land belongs to them and evil Whites stole and oppressed them.

>muh horseshoe theory
hmm

>Aren't native-american reservations full with niggers nowadays?
they've always been full of the prairie niggers. indians hate blacks with a passion matched only by their inbreeding, love of theft and inbreeding and of course fetal alcohol syndrome. the reason the rez is so bad, is because of the indians and their natural tendency for corruption and innate thievery.

think of them as the north american gypsies. not even niggers want to be around those goddamn indians.

So Europe genocided it’s alternate timeline?

Idiots it's the solutrean migration hypothesis not Bering strait the bearing start was how easy Asians got across.

what? im simply saying race politics is wrong no matter who is doing it. is it really so baffling to see people who still have principles and oppose something based on principles rather than tribalism?

This is news? I thought everyone knew they migrated from siberia, so obviously they had contact with indoeuropeans. Many native american rituals and shit is also present in siberian shamanism.

Attached: 1561965123595.jpg (620x412, 73K)

>Race doesn't matter when it turns out that whites are the rightful heirs of North and South America!
>It only matters when niggers claim they are being oppressed.
I want you to know that you will most likely die on your knees in a line with other leftists waiting for a bullet beside a trench. Have fun while you can.

White identity politics is here to stay get over it.

i know, and im saying i oppose both you and the far-left for the same reasons

>im simply saying race politics is wrong
Elaborate

>can we just stop obsessing over race already
And get swamped by an endless stream of migrants, no thanks!

>the 90s were so nice
The 90s was a mess!

Attached: 1564573870589.jpg (968x681, 50K)

Blacks routinely try to claim 1/16th Indian blood to "join" the tribe and get Amerindian gibs on top of black gibs. These people have no connection to the tribes whatsoever in practice. The tribes regularly go through their membership lists and kick out people doing this scam.

im against policy based on race or ethnicity. all policy should apply to all people regardless of race

It's happened before, it will happen again!

youtube.com/watch?v=j7b19405o4o

>im against policy based on race or ethnicity. all policy should apply to all people regardless of race
So Whites must cease to exist to benefit the non-White races in White nations?

Your not supposed to talk about whites. Your only allowed to talk sbout everybody else. Whites is now off the hook

i dont get this mental illness. you think i support the commies despite me just saying i oppose them as much as you

>Your not supposed to talk about whites. Your only allowed to talk sbout everybody else. Whites is now off the hook
Yes, White Genocide can only happen with the White race's silent consent.

>i dont get this mental illness.
So wanting the White race to exist is a "mental illness?"

>you think i support the commies despite me just saying i oppose them as much as you
Both you and the commies have the same desire. Elimination of the White race. Only difference is, their elimination is active while yours is passive.

>America has a gun violence problem lets ignore it is non-whites causing it.
>Ban/Limit guns for everyone
Can you see your logic is more flawed than theirs?

That's because you obviously believe all people are the same and equal.
I suggest you join an abbo tribe for month and then reevaluate your presuppositions.
People want to live among those who think, live, look, speak alike.

That Siberian boy was Mongoloid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture#Physical_anthropology

The skeletal remains of MA-1 have been described as phenotypically East Asian ("Mongoloid"). Alexeev (1998, p. 323) in his later publication stated that this area was "inhabited by a population of Mongoloid appearance".[6] Genomic studies by Raghavan et al. (2014) and Fu et al. (2016) found Mal'ta Buret boy had brown eyes, dark hair and dark skin.[1][7]

ANE (which Europeans only have because of the Yamnaya) looked like puc related. They lived in East Russia and Kazahastan. They bred with the CHG (which would look like Chechens or Armenians) and that created the Yamnaya. They did not originate in Europe and they would not be considered white in modern day times. Stop the we wuzzing,

Attached: Ane.jpg (492x580, 24K)

Not that surprising considering their faces.

They will still have lower IQ. even with whit admixture.

You know what? Fuck it, the jews are traying to replace all of you caucazoid niggers.
Nigger will always be niggers, but if another homsapiens get a little of neanderthal admixture, then everything changes. That's waht the jews are trying to do, they're forcing racemixing and massive inmigration to steel the neanderthal admixture your races have.

Doing this will also secure their place in Europe or America, whatever. Sooner or letter they will also inherit your lands and business.

There's pretty much nothing you can do. We live in the jewish world, and even if you tried to do something youll en up dead.
(I'm almost telling you to do racemixing haha).

I also love big fucking cocks in my ass, and no one loves me. Niggers taste like chocolte.

>Azteks were 1/3 European
>modern mexicans are only 60% European

imagine fucking that up as hard as the spics did

Attached: __abe_nana_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_starlight_stage_and_etc_drawn_by_poyo_shwjdddms249__008605a27 (800x800, 585K)

What's the big deal? I thought most people agreed with the bering strait hypothesis. I do anyway. Lots of folks on the reserve believe "we were always here" tho which is kind of fucking retarded but whatever

About this article. Could be true, but the jews manipulate all information. Just so you know.

(Hope your nigger admixture leat you comprehend this message).

Aragorn is my IE progenitor?

>That Siberian boy was Mongoloid
To be fair, any racial archeology in the USA is a joke.

Whenever a very old body is found, the Indians scream "it's one of ours, in an indian burial ground and any testing on it is heresy."

Then the remains are either "destroyed," "lost" or re-buried never to be seen again.

And of course any evidence that Whites were in North America first is considered racist, conspiracy theory heresy.

Yeah sure.
THE WHITEST PUSSY.

kek

Racemixing will always end up with a worse offspring physically and mentally. Which means the people who are not will always be on top.

Makes every sense, if multiple cataclysm theory is true.

>Racemixing will always end up with a worse offspring physically and mentally.
Racemixing is like blending shit and milk.

It does wonders for the shit but nothing for the milk.

Who is that, then?

I put a simular theory to this saying that it is possible from the Ancient Continent of Pangea, Part of America is inhabited by Neolithic Europeans.

It does nothing for them anyways. We go off being the best is best that is the standard. They still lose even if they snatch white genes.

But we lose because our society and our people become less and less White.

That's why there's no "based" non-Whites. Their presence in White countries is inherently anti-White because the non-Whites are contributing to the dilution of the White race.

>Racemixing is like blending shit and milk.

Attached: 1567852215837.jpg (552x613, 40K)

>Western Europe and Asia
can't just come out and say it, can you?
Well, give it time to sink in: there was no Native American genocide by Europeans, only assimilation. Because white people are indigenous to both Europe and North America.

Cool. Maybe pagan niggers can go live on them reservations with them while we rebuild, I'm sure they have a lot in common.

I agree. You may not understand this, but in the US they attack white people in order to consolidate power against the majority. Plus the Jews are either afraid we will rise up again or want us to so they can destroy our last power base once and for all.

>It does wonders for the shit
No it just makes cleaning the shit up harder.

Hapa mutts until the end. The meme continues

Attached: 1566593297620.png (738x466, 581K)

>No it just makes cleaning the shit up harder.
Most niggers in the USA have some White admixture and they're better off than the niggers in Africa.

Yes, mixing does wonders for the shit.

But otherwise I agree, mixing makes cleaning up harder.

And you can fuck goats in the Arabian desert just like your precious Israelites used to

And why should it apply like that?

I'll admit that the west's weakness will only allow it to operate this way. But most of these sub humans aren't people. The only people who get judged equally are those who are peers...

This. Mankind has had civilization for tens of thousand of years longer than we think. And before that 3 distinct species of human were running things. There's a cave in Europe with clear evidence of work being done with tools.. basically a bunch of stalagmites were chipped away to make a circle of seats around a fireplace.. what makes it interesting is that it could be no less than 120,000 years old based not only on the carbon dating but on the stalagmite/stalagtite growth as well. A hundred and twenty thousand years ago. That's ten times older that Golbeke Tepe, plus change. And Golbeke Tepe is like six times older than most of the shit in ancient egypt.

How does your enemy turning themselves into an inferior creature make things harder? If anything healthy mentally well whites have a easier time spotting enemies.

Unless you are implying that modern day hapas/mulattos aren't the reason the term "incel" was created. Most of them are mentally unfit and rape is a big no-no now.

Can't wait for communist trials ill gladly sign up to execute ten of you fuckers a week... Hopefully they allow garrots

>Im still processing that Native Americans are one-third European," says geneticist Connie Mulligan of the University of Florida in Gainesville. "It's jaw-dropping."

LOL only the smart tribes XD

>How does your enemy turning themselves into an inferior creature make things harder?
I don't care about the muds, I care about the White race. I don't want the White race mixed.

Old news. Not every tribe has European blood, but several do have hunter-gatherer descedants who migrated from Western European through Siberia to America. Picking up DNA from those groups as they went.
South American indigenous DNA is mostly mongoloid with some Pacific islander.
Eskimos are more closely related to Chinese than North American tribes.

It will never be like the 90s again, I'm so fucking sad, I don't want to fight a race war :(

Attached: 1568429103001.webm (680x726, 748K)