Ive noticed the Europeans have bee conditioned to hate Americans by their media...

ive noticed the Europeans have bee conditioned to hate Americans by their media. its easier for the European media to demonize the us than to talk about their own issues.

Attached: sweden.jpg (1280x960, 310K)

Fuck the jewnited states of amerilard and fuck amerikikes. The world will rejoice once you are all turned to glass.

Hispanics are the worst at this. why do you flood my country if you hate us? retarded.

>ive noticed the Europeans have bee conditioned to hate Americans by their media. its easier for the European media to demonize the us than to talk about their own issues.

Add that to their tendency to be a bunch of snobs too. I play board games on international sites, and the misunderstandings or complete lack of knowledge that many Europeans have about the USA run from mildly amusing to appallingly stupid.

Yes I've had Swedes ask me if there's alligators near where I live. I live in fucking wisconsin. I literally show them on Google maps the usa and where I live and they ask such a question. They're never going to have a true populist movement because they're too conditioned and domesticated.

The only exception is eastern European states.

>ive noticed the Europeans have bee conditioned to hate Americans by their media
nop
It's the wild sandshits and the imported scum from the third world that attack US tourists, then there's propaganda from the local rich people that want to scare away investors/competition.
The media in general has been positive towards the yanks ofc not Trump cause they follow the US media trends.

>Yes I've had Swedes ask me if there's alligators near where I live.

They honestly have no idea how large the US is, and looking at maps doesn't get the point across very well. I had to point out to one of my europals that my home state alone is more than 3 times larger than her entire nation of Switzerland.

I saw some true-facts show on TV, danged if I can recall what it was now, and part of the show was talking about the problem of European tourists getting lost, even dying, while hiking or camping in the national parks out west, because they can not conceive that a "park" could be large enough to get lost and die in. They wander off the trail a little ways and lose track of the way back.

>die in our national parks
Good. They deserve it. When I was studying a year in Toronto the Europeans would get triggered if I said anything negative about Toronto's muslims. I had a cab driver kick me out because he kept trying to tell me about mohammed and I just said, "sorry I'm a Christian." Hits the breaks and kicks me out. Eurofags back then didn't want to hear anything negative about their brownbitches.

got an answer?
why come to where plantains don't grow?

Attached: 1552587970562.jpg (818x503, 163K)

It's complicated. I think most of this died out after the mid 2000's, and we've actually been able to communicate more freely. The French have always been bad about this, but the Fench don't like anyone. Then there's the circles you encounter people in. Commie Americans are probably just as annoying as commie Europeans. For my part, I get along with white Britons just fine, you just have to be able to take critiques because that's how they are. They put as much under a microscope as possible (and maybe why they seem to have a quicker wit). If you listen long enough, they'll get around to saying that they pretty much like us generally, and from what I've gathered, that, that we go out of our way to be friendly.

Ah more d&c threads, shalom !

I'm an American and I hate everyone here too

>Jews.
>Niggers.
>Spics.
>Birthplace of most forms of liberal propaganda.
Is there anything good about the USA? Anything at all? Don't say 'muh rights' because we don't get them regardless of how many you don't actually have.

The European population is extremely ignorant.
Very sad.

>I think most of this died out after the mid 2000'
lol that's when people hated the US the most. The government was pushing the so obviously fake WMD shit for the benefit of Israel and the entire world knew. That's when I really started to hate this shithole

Attached: 1567947922459m.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Also, if it's one thing Europeans don't understand about us, it's that we've developed a cultural sensitivity to being liked and well thought of. A lot of us think that we're a kind of "take no shit, don't care" types, but I think that only applies to people we don't see as peers, like spics. It's also why we take strong offense at even little slights. They don't really get that we don't get that on a dat to day basis, criticisms translate into insults and personal disliking that lowers our standing.

I don't hate america because I've been conditioned.
I hate america because it's culture has been corrupting mine since the early 1900's

True. I even bought into this back in the day.

>we've developed a cultural sensitivity to being liked
Maybe you have, the people who actually know what's going on have realized the US is the great Satan and needs to be destroyed

because they're stupid people who think that infrastructure is a magical entity that builds itself. they don't realize that once whites are gone, the country goes with us.

To be fair, a lot of the Jewry shit came here from Europe in the early 1900's. Whatever was leaking in for you, smacked us in the face, and no one was the wiser.

I'm speaking in general, sans opinions on being woke to the JQ or what to do about who and where. Not every little bit of communication boils down to "great Satan", even if there's truth in it.

And they all love to talk about American politics. They're just jealous 2nd rate, first world countries. They know the king when they see it.

>Europeans have bee conditioned to hate Americans by their media

LOL
You bombed us, faggot.
My grand-grandma had her farm destroyed by a bunch of useless american soldiers, my entire city was destroyed.
But you killed the nazi, so I guess this was good. Meh.

>more than 3 times larger than her entire nation of Switzerland
Every european country is 3 times larger than Switzerland, retarded animal.

Imperialistic faggot what our media conditioning. You condition Europeans to hate you

>it's easier for the European media to demonize the us than to talk about their own issues.
yeah obviously, why do you think they screech so hard about mutts? Projection and fear of the future

Maybe you shouldn't have let the nazis take over your continent then mario

that is not true at all. marxism and communism started in europe.

that going on the better half of a century. should I hate the japanese for pearl harbor? no its stupid. you didnt even know youre great-grandmother. I guess you dont remember the brits and russians killing nazis either right?

>I condition

is this implying my media isnt working to condition my country to hate white men like myself?

You're the guys who started the modern stuff like BM/WF, Jews in leading TV roles and all those shitty pop/rap singers. Communism as the Soviets did it was 100x better than anything that has ever come out of America.
...Except Coke I guess but that was a Columbian recipe.

My great uncle (grandfather's brother) fought in Italy in 1944. His hatred for Americans came from his experience dealing with them over there during WW2. They rolled up after Canadian/Commonwealth forces did the grunt work then took all the credit. All those hollywood movies about 'ra-ra America!' b.s. riled him up.

An unrelated story about my grandfather, he fought in the navy and their ship recused germans from a sunk ship in the north Atlantic and my grandfather was tasked with pointing a pistol at them while they peeled potatoes for their dinner meal. He told me he was conditioned to hate germans like they were dirty rats until he sat on a stool and watched those teenage-early 20-something peeling potatoes speaking german and joking with each other just the same as a Canadian would. His whole perspective on the war changed with that. WW2 was a mistake, and I admire Quebecois for essentially boycotting participating in it and fighting conscription; they were right all along.

like the communist beetles? lmao we did you a favor shooting john lennon. this is such bullshit youre spewing. just now we have one of your retards running around the us mouthing off global warming nonsense.

get a grip, Nigel. also 80% of the Bolsheviks were jews and you aided (((the russians)))

America must be nuked. Everyone hates you