Is he still our Guy for 2020 Jow Forums?

Is he still our Guy for 2020 Jow Forums?

Attached: 5d7ce4dd2300005805538b5d.jpg (432x243, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/politician?s=t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Attached: succensored.jpg (600x778, 239K)

No, but all the Democrats are worse
The jews once again give us a Hobson's choice.

Sadly he is still our only choice.

Attached: CwRyI16WgAAee42.jpg (1070x601, 83K)

Actually Trey Gowdy is.

It's choosing a giant turd over a shit sandwich but at least he's funny.

'I'll take it'

Attached: djt2.gif (266x338, 917K)

Obviously.
If the leftists ever stop hating him, I will begin to worry.

I was all aboard until the red flag bullshit. The most reasonable Dem candidate is Yang and even he would take your guns, it would just be nice to get paid a ubi till the big igloo, and at least his claims aren't as baseless as the others. But, he won't get the nomination, itll be Warren or Biden. Trump's still our guy due to lack of practical alternative.

What other choice do we have really?

Attached: DCEDD8CB-DF7E-43CC-A3E5-B2F248CC3AE7.jpg (204x331, 13K)

>Is he still our Guy for 2020 Jow Forums?
I'm voting for him to boogaloo accelerationist purposes.

>What other choice do we have really?
Well not voting and changing things by other means but Jow Forums isn't quite there yet.

Trump did so much better than anyone expected.
KAG.

I say yes, in order to destabilize things.

>not voting
There's always one.

>Democracy
The purpose of it is to prevent change.

Let me explain something you dumb nigger. The people in charge of this shit show believe on magic (it doesn't matter one lick if it's real or not) they think that spells only work well if the intended target consents to have the spell done to them, so they invented this two party system to get everyone to consent to have evil done to them. By voting you are giving power to Jews to cast blood magic on you, don't fucking vote.

Attached: 1565750272151.jpg (419x767, 51K)

Hell no. The kikes allow either open borders and neutral on jews, or lip service to borders and Jew ass kissing. Give us an anti jew candidate or nothing. Numerus nullus now.

And you believe this somehow protects you?

>And you believe this somehow protects you?
Do you think voting protects you?

No. Not voting doesn't nullify bad shit either tho.

>No. Not voting doesn't nullify bad shit either tho.
Do you think that the people are given a say in the issues that really, REALLY matter? (ex: mass immigration, gun control, degeneracy, etc)

I'm not consenting to it. So I can live with a clear conscience

Attached: God-Emperor+Trump.jpg (508x380, 40K)

CIVIL WAR 2020

Attached: 53C4AD99-C07E-4483-AA53-6BFEBC7BA33A.jpg (432x243, 32K)

I actually do see this point. Voting for a losing candidate (like Jill Stein) leaves you feeling blameless for what happens.

You argue like a snake. Your argument gradually changes.

Gowdy is a pussy. He walks away once the house turned indigo and bitches about it on Fux News.

Is andrew yang our guy?

Basically. I mean think about what voting is, co-signing everything that person does. I voted for trump and by extent I bear some blame for the bumpstock ban. That's kind of when I started considering this whole argument.

>You argue like a snake. Your argument gradually changes.
That's not an answer to my question.

>Is andrew yang our guy?
If they're a politician, they're not "your guy."

Yes if he nukes Canada and Mexico

Attached: 4149242272172.png (900x900, 265K)

I notice you respond with questions as well.

"Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself."

He’s /mydude/ for 2020. Jow Forums is full of faggot redditors and freelance so yboyz Might as well be reddit at this point.

Attached: 18A4BA69-FB0D-48F1-AC02-08161B1DC5EE.gif (480x235, 455K)

Yes,

What, non retard?

No wall. No Clinton in jail. DACA still in existence.

Fuck no.

>I notice you respond with questions as well.
I asked you a question.
You responded with an ad hominem to avoid the question.
Now you're claiming I'm dodging your "question."

You argue like a snake to avoid admitting that your reliance on voting does not and will not change things for the better.

if you're a kike then yeah

I see your point, but I lose no sleep over the bumpstock thing. It's a shitty full-auto hack and should be treated as one, not exempted and treated as semi-auto.

Yak yak yak.

>Yak yak yak.
Not an argument.

Attached: 1568276466778.jpg (1540x1251, 1.68M)

It was just an example. But think about the implications with bush

>but I lose no sleep over the bumpstock thing.
What are you Conservatives even conserving anymore?

You need some serious fucking help

Attached: 1553713529321.jpg (3000x1802, 439K)

Hi jew

Attached: 1567016161668.jpg (1024x803, 55K)

Never voted before but last time I would've voted for Trump. Trump and Yang seem like good choice to vote for.

Trump
>easy stock market gains
>angers liberal that cry out that theyll leave the country

Yang
>can be a neet or at a poor neet

This, you get to vote between:
>zionist retard A
>zionist retard B
And neither will stop the illegal invasion

You've run out of your Hannity approved talking points and now you're spamming images.

Conservatives and Liberals are two sides of the same shekel.

Depends.
If Tulsi manages to run against him as the Dem canidate, then fuck trump. Mommy has my vote.

If anyone else then I'll stick with trump. Better the kike-enabler you know than the one you don't.

Hell yes

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-092049_Twitter.jpg (1437x1895, 860K)

There is no 'our' faggot

Nope, he's not even a guy at all. It'll be funny as shit if a republitard wins again though.

>By voting you are giving power to Jews to cast blood magic on you, don't fucking vote

This is retarded. You think not voting will help overthrow anything?

So you don't want to improve anything, you just want to attempt to maintain the status quo as you continue "existing?"

No, he is not our guy. He doesn't give a damn about whites.

You think voting will?

/ourgoy/

Attached: Soros-praises-Trumps-anti-fascist-polices.jpg (1000x922, 555K)

He's a Jew lover.

Attached: 1566779850243.jpg (996x966, 316K)

Listen to yourself.

He’s not a politician

China will happily sell to Europe, Indian, and Asian markets. The disruption though will disrupt their market though.

>You think not voting will help overthrow anything?
To the voter, the only options they can think of is "voting" and "not voting."

They can't comprehend that the "not voting" crowd could possibly advocate for doing something other than voting.

>You think not voting will help overthrow anything?
Do you honestly believe voting changes something?
Do you honestly believe the next Democrat president (if its in 2020 or 2024) won't undo everything Trump has done?

>He’s not a politician
He's running for office. He's a politician.

Whiny niggers, he's ourguy more than any other president in our lifetimes. All of you bitching would have been impeached or assassinated if you were in his shoes.

>Listen to yourself.
Still not an argument.

It's certainly more effective than not voting at all. This should be self evident.

Better him than Biden

>China will happily sell to Europe, Indian, and Asian markets.
In fact, China has been preparing for a "post-U.S. as a world power" world for decades.

>(((our Guy)))

Yeah 70 years of voting for politicians who have done nothing but stab us in the back and sell our children into slaveryhad done so much for us. You're ignoring my whole point like a classic boomer

>It's certainly more effective than not voting at all.
How?

Fortunately, we are a constitutional republic.

he's delivered as much as is possible within the bounds of the current american political system

Educate yourself and make your own decisions.
Bots and shills are everywhere to infuence you.

>Not a politician
>Donald Trump

Attached: cerk_YCf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Yes, keep voting for politicians who will serve corporate interests and lobbyists over you and me. It hasn't changed in decades, but I'm sure it will change any day now...

Are you kidding?
Contra points is one the "leftist" youtubers that made me see the light and start shifting my politics right.

Check his video
Debating the alt-right
Spoiler ... the left doesn't debate the alt-right because they lose.
They're tired of loosing debates so they're resorting to violence.

Attached: LeftRight.jpg (366x240, 19K)

So which candidate does exactly?

Attached: 1568460937880.jpg (255x222, 14K)

I just want to watch the communist and stormfag suicides that occur when he’s re-elected. The day after the election will be glorious if he wins.

I'm not going to watch some mentally ill tranny screech at me about Hitler and such, one look at one image of him should have shifted you to the right of that's who's on the left.

None that are running for President.

>not mentioning california, both Washington’s, nyc, Austin, Atlanta Chicago.

Baltimore, philly, Minneapolis

Yeah we get it.

Voting for Donald Trump isn't going to fix the white replacement issue.

We're not saying "DON'T VOTE"... we're saying do more than just "vote"

Attached: you-dont-get-to-vote-your-way-out-of-clownworld-43979393.png (500x184, 88K)

Let’s meme that the presidency is the problem so that leftists don’t vote

I'm not reading this thread. But rest assured, some faggots above and below me will post about how Trump gave Israel
>muh 38 billion!
which is bullshit. Daily reminder: that bill never passed. Shills will pull some bill or MOU out of their ass and assume you're too stupid or demoralized to investigate it, but nobody will show you a bill signed into law giving them our money as well as evidence that money was actually collected.

Attached: 2019_08_29_071125.png (708x1120, 353K)

And what has Trump done?
>built the wall he promised
Nope
>drained the swamp?
The swamp still stands

But here's what he has done:
>banned bumpsticks
>gave $38,000,000,000 to Zionists
>changes (fires) his advisors every other week

Lmao immediately. So that's the new tactic? Just pretend posts you don't like don't exist?

Well... basically the video makes Saul (The good guy jew) out to be a stuffy pseudo intellectual who is easily triggered with very poor debate skills & Fritz (the alleged Nazi) out to be very charismatic and intelligent.

It kind'a made me wonder... why CAN'T we ever have an open honest public dialogue about securing a future for white children?

A lot of his video's are like that... He's trying to make one point... but does such piss poor job that he ends up supporting the opposition without realizing it.

Attached: e88.png (600x484, 157K)

Do you love Israel more than you love America? Then he is your choice.

>Fortunately, we are a constitutional republic.
The purpose of a constitutional republic is to prevent change.

There, happy now?

What I don't understand is why the former Trump supporters who've caught on to his game aren't voting for Yang.

Yang is literally the only candidate trying to take money away from the kikes. I say this all the time and you people think I'm trolling or something but if you look at who is value-added corporate tax will affect the most you'll wake the fuck up and make the right choice.

I thought Trump was going to be our guy, I really did. Turns out he was just better at fooling us than the other shills.
Did he lock up the Clintons? Fuck no. Did he go hard on Israel? Fuck no, in fact he gives them even MORE aid than fucking Obama did ffs.

I get that Yang's a chink and that's not ideal, but I'll take that alternative to a kike, or kike-enabler every fucking time

Attached: mediadc.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (1320x879, 152K)

dictionary.com/browse/politician?s=t

a person who is active in party politics.
a seeker or holder of public office, who is more concerned about winning favor or retaining power than about maintaining principles.
a person who holds a political office.
a person skilled in political government or administration; statesman or stateswoman.
an expert in politics or political government.
a person who seeks to gain power or advancement within an organization in ways that are generally disapproved.

I'll vote for him again if he mass deports spics and revokes birthright citizenship from them. Really hope he does. Otherwise I'm just not voting.

>our only choice.

sir yes sir.

Attached: 1565996791078.png (598x686, 372K)