Who the fuck is this girl?

I guess she just arrived in America and she’s going on every tv channel.

But I don’t get it? is it just a random kid and she’s supposed to be a genius?

Attached: CA6949A8-A1A4-4B98-973B-79B2A6196CEB.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/OMG/Will-teenager-Greta-Thunberg-win-the-Nobel-peace-prize-584323/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's the latest retard the left found to chant their moronic mantras on TV.

Attached: 1568347756195.jpg (1024x688, 59K)

shes some potato from the uk that is going to save the world apparently

just fucking pay your carbon taxes you incel

Weird that the left is praising a white girl. I thought they were over that.

She's from sweden

She's a PR puppet

Some random bitch with aspergers and an honorary PhD in biology. she's never been to college but she's smarter than any one else when it comes to climate change.

She’s plagued Europe for years, and now she’s spread to this hemisphere. Fuck

Remember when there was that shooting at a school in Parkland and for like six months that David Hogg kid was on every news network and political rally giving speeches about gun control and then he basically dropped off the face of the Earth when his handlers realized nobody was paying attention?

Same deal, except some random Swedish kid doing the same shtick for climate change.

The answer is jews.

It's always fucking jews.

Like there’s a difference anymore

retarded girl that confirms the biases of other retards.

swedish potato child

Attached: 4ed60c65c1f55501c42e5667cfee6379cc30eaa273075ad90a7434fda1c4cd39.jpg (459x600, 37K)

She talks about the dangers of global climate change, so she's proof that even children are smarter than conservatives.

Someone get the Greta symbology graphic

What has happened to the daily show. RIP

She's Swedish

>Who the fuck is this girl?
>thunberg
>berg

Attached: 1496791931048.jpg (308x308, 28K)

This. Everything she says was just programmed into her malleable little mind.

she got some (((funding))) to appear everywhere

>the daily show use to talk to a tual people in government like the fucking vice president
>now they interview potatoes expecting philosophy

A puppet for the Jew, just like malala or whatever the fuck her name is.

Fpbp. This

Attached: 8705e2cd3176c6df39eb4f530b3246228dcee59eadb7f37079c13216dcfdb0c7.jpg (1024x576, 224K)

Soros agent

>genius
No one said that, and if they did they're fucking retarded.

It's the daily rag now

>-berg
She has jewish blood. She's not Swedish.

I don't watch T.V or follow mainstream news so I have no idea who this witch is; her stupid mongol face is spammed on this forum 20 - 30 times per day.

These "personalities" are clearly (((manufactured))) and /pol eats it up the most.

Malala got shot. David Hogg went to the school where there was a shooting. What propelled this girl to fame?

follow the money

she can see co2 stop being a bigot user

The Nobel committee. How many prizes did 50 Cent receive?

she has vodka blood

I fell bad for her honestly
It’s pretty clear her parents put her up to this
Not to mention her mother is the reason she has issues
It looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome

Attached: A85B999D-D695-4308-996E-AF764365180B.jpg (1052x380, 245K)

The whole "child genius" thing appeals to millennials, largely because of Hollywood depictions, and also, the fact that she's a kid gives her a sort of "cover." Anybody who criticizes her or what she's saying can be shamed for "bullying" a kid, or something to that effect.

It's a science fact all scientists agree

how can you disagree with a CHILD, you monster!

Once she stops getting clicks and views (which is her entite worth to her handlers) she will be discarded. Just like all the rest. Child abuse.

>every tv channel.

jfc grandpa where did you find a tv???
a museum or something?

Her mother is a well know lefty libtard with connections to the soros foundation and the terror organisation called antifa.

They are trying to create a new global ideology since their multicultural agenda have reached top awkwardness and have stoped gaining new followers.

This is their new game plan.

google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/OMG/Will-teenager-Greta-Thunberg-win-the-Nobel-peace-prize-584323/amp

We must open our boarders and accept climate refugees. Also of all white people killed themselves it would save the planet from high carbon users.

Unfunny Bongnigger seems to be enthralled.

Powerful.

Attached: Greta.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Forcefed meme from Europe that is hilariously not taking off here in the USA.

NOBODY cares about her. It's so fake everyone gets this "off" feeling about it. I don't watch TV (yeah my brains are that big) but it's funny that they're trying to make her something on TV.

I love when nobody comes to her rallies in America, it shows you how few people actually give a fuck.

Blacked

Why doesn’t she ride her stupid ass yacht to China and see how that turns out

It looks like she's had a small stroke in that bottom pic. Little oxygen in the womb?

kek, this,

Attached: 1566623370906.jpg (600x576, 65K)

That's actually quite sad.

QRD plz i dont watch tv

Every few years Big Jew props up a child to push an agenda, like the Parkland goblina, or the paki equal rights feminist. It’s just an advertisement for the globo-ZOG agenda.

Globohomo puppet. Whenever someone with an agenda is being shilled this hard, you should be very wary.

Redshield agent

She's an autist (for real) who they're propping up as the savior of the planet and for some reason everyone should obey her when she tells you to stop eating steak and lower your carbon emissions. Her mother also tried pushing that she had superpowers and could see the CO2... they brushed that one under the rug pretty quick though.

This. Most likely the child of someone connected, like Daisy Hogg and La Creatura.

It’s a tranny, dawg

She's literally a forced meme from the left, and as we all know, the left can't meme for shit.

Attached: 1566060193137.png (1200x675, 280K)

Born male

She's a fucktoy that the elites use to dump their semen into.

You burgers never learn...

She's a studio plant.

Neo-liberal poster child. It's all a complete media fabrication from cradle to grave.

Attached: 1561737761309.jpg (759x566, 78K)

this
fucking jews every time
the conception of human induced climate change is the wave she is riding on, her handlers know it triggers division and argument, so she is being used as a weapon to further divide.

>watching talmudvision
fuck off

>and she’s supposed to be a genius?
The opposite, but because it's leftist apocalypse hysteria the libtards lap it up. She is a sockpuppet with her handlers fist deep up her ass.

You want to save the world, but you don't want to work to fix it, you want other people to work to fix it.

You are the problem.

>climate
>Peace Prize
logic has abandoned the left, I see.

>bong
He's south african, colored nigger I think they call them there?

Well they did give the magic negro drone striker in chief a peace prize a few years back, we should all know by now that all these organizations are compromised.

She's the daughter of wealthy and we'll connected parents.

She doesn't care about the environment. The organization she does PR for (We Dont Have Time) is trying to make bank from carbon credit trading. Their 2-step business model* involves:
>1) passing legislation to create a cap-and-trade marketplace
>2) building a social media/rating system to evaluate public and private sector entities on their carbon footprint. Those who rate poorly will have to choose between getting carbon-taxed to death, or paying for carbon-offset credits.

Since Greta's handlers will control both the carbon credit market AND the social media that ranks everyone, they'll always win and can do shakedown operations whenever they want.

*This scheme only works on liberal Western democracies. Countries like China or India would just laugh Greta out of the building.

Attached: 1510268931793.jpg (500x590, 31K)

>"child genius"
There is more to it than that. Look at the identity boxes she ticks.
>female - just like the future
>young - vs. stodgy old dudes
>unconventional appearance - good for effing your beauty standards
>European - aka automatically smarter, more cultured and enlightened than Americans
>multilingual - see above
>talking points - easily memorizes and parrots them
>focus and vision - one issue compels her on her journey and she is dedicated to it
The Left has gone all in on identity and she is perfect as a poster child. A shame for them she isn't a minority but her Europeanness makes up for that.
The Hollywood aspect is also spot on. She is one small yet powerful individual standing up to evil old white men, no nuance allowed. Good vs. evil, right vs. wrong.
Expect to see more of this type of 'face' for lefty movements n the future.

Attached: 1564943943498.jpg (415x600, 58K)

I’m still trying to figure out how paying a carbon offset credit to some organization is somehow supposed to cancel out all the damage you do to the environment. How does that make sense? You can pollute all you want as long as you throw some cash at some company somewhere? And that’s supposed to save the planet?

Some meth-addled witch doctor who can see carbon dioxide in the air.

Checked
In theory you pay someone else not to pollute. In practice money shuffles around and everyone keeps polluting.

She is absolute proof that centrally controlled propogandized media is not a myth

I forgot one of the most important ones
>smug
The left fucking loves smug

Literally a PR stunt

they have no real argument so they use a child to pull on peoples heart strings. weaponized children.

some autistic eurofaggot trying to tell us how to make policies and lead our lives
just what Americans LOVE

It doesn’t, the climate change agenda is all about reworking the economy, erasing borders, and bringing about world communism.

Attached: 1F74F578-394E-40C4-8638-3D6F26C6255E.jpg (750x617, 180K)

BUT SHE'S FUCKING WHITE

A white female. Who makes up most of the fawning left who are singing her praises?
I already pointed out that her being European, to the American left, compensates for not being a minority.

She's a witch

Attached: greta-co2.png (790x858, 306K)

>europe is on a different hemisphere to canada

Attached: greta2.jpg (776x683, 72K)

Western hemisphere, you mong

Send her back. The potato has been debunked.

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-13-17-27-25~2.png (720x1148, 725K)

BURN THE WITCH

>Try for a third?

Jesus Christ.... I have a gift also. I can smell bullshit a mile away.

>roast the potato

She’s a Jew privledged cunt and is being used by Jews to promote climate change in accordance to the Jewish agenda in regulating and controlling everything under the fake guise of humanitarianism like everything else. From feminism to diversity, always will the jews say they are doing what they are for the sake of the betterment of the world. Fuck I hate them so much!

Attached: 2DB1B3CC-7945-48C1-A1C7-2347F9780D76.jpg (3447x1375, 1.14M)

She has to be a plant backed by some billionaire. Anyone digged up his father background and sociao circles?

She makes headlines everywhere despite being a parrot for what everyone is saying already.

>a South African and a Scandinavian retard shittalking Americans, on American television.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-185802.jpg (722x562, 149K)

Send her to a nigger neighborhood to count recycle bins at night.

>It's a random kid.
She's a luciferian little monster pretending to be innocent.

Attached: 1562651254293.jpg (446x400, 45K)

I seriously hate this little bitch and everyone that's following her.

Attached: 1564396249007.jpg (810x846, 113K)

She's a shill for OPEC and Sinopec to push white countries to end domestic energy production. She's controlled by rapacious moneyed interests (likely Tom Steyer) while her fame obsessed parents are happy to throw their child into the horrific life of public figure

Attached: Auschwitz_II-Birkenau,_Oświęcim,_Polonia_-_panoramio_(20).jpg (1200x900, 369K)