Western Civilization in a single tweet

This is the end state of Western Civilization. Let the past die: maybe something is better around the corner.

Attached: IMG_8601.jpg (750x823, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LMiaLj3vJBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are the best woman always so crazy

freedom + women = disaster

Attached: 1550228861736.jpg (597x513, 48K)

The Islamic takeover of Europe will be glorious. Wish I could live long enough to see it (will prob be 150-200 years from now)

christianity killed western civilization

That desert voodoo is the worst, for sure.

>best women
>crazy
you really though that through, Vanya.

Attached: 1566506702053.jpg (900x993, 425K)

Hey burger I’m talking all of it, especially the Tribe. At this point I probably have more respect for the cube worshippers

Post a link you fucking faggot!

You mean 10 to 15.

He's a complet faggot.
Sued someone who wrote on Facebook, he should be put against the wall and shot.

Xavier du kleng Schwuchtel.

Not true, my friend. The progressive mindset simply invaded the Church, just as it has for every other facet of our civilization. Yada yada yada; strong men make good times/good times make weak men/weak men make hard times/hard times make strong men etc etc. Hard times are coming.

Attached: VQxu2jV.gif (700x827, 508K)

germans and french are already minorities in a single generation, once these kids hit fighting age in 10-15 years it will happen

Putin and Ergoden will arm them and steamroll Europe

Attached: germany demographics 42 percent.png (766x971, 472K)

gay and brave

>The progressive mindset simply invaded the Church

More like the progressive spirit is inherently a part of the Church and has finally manifested and stamped out pre-Christian spirituality, dumbass redneck faggot.

May the West be wiped from the Earth in holy fire like Sodom and Gamorrah.

So what does it have to deal with humanity in general? Progress in not killing gays? Fine, but nothing else has progressed.

150 years? Tell that to France. The French have already lost their country.

youtu.be/LMiaLj3vJBA

Legends fail
And houses fall
In great shame
In elliptical ruins
A king gouges his eyes out
Forbidden love takes poison
Tragedies repeat themselves
In perfect circle
In perfect circle
Wrong, wrong, wrong
Wrong, wrong, wrong
Wrong, wrong, wrong
(As in death) Wrong, wrong, wrong
(As in death)
As Colossus stands
So shall Rome
When Colossus falls
Rome shall fall
When Rome falls
As Colossus stands
So shall Rome
When Colossus falls
Rome shall fall
When Rome falls
So falls the world
So falls the world

So how come it only manifested in Europe, particularly Catholicism? You niggers make it sound like Christianity is something only present in Europe, yet Orthodox churches never started peddling faggot shit.

The problem with fags in office is that they don't have children of their own. They don't share the genetic imperative to have a future for others. Hedonism can be the only outcome.
Do what feels good now, do not sacrifice for the future.

Wut. By 2040 is my guess. Probably earlier at the rate these globohomo cunts are going

People without children shouldn’t be allowed to hold high public office

The problem is with every childless politician. Merkel, May, macron to name a few. Every prime Minister should have at least 3 kids with someone of his kind.

>gay and lesbian
Nice reading comprehension

Absolutely seething. Imagine being triggered this hard by a Jow Forums post. You're not very intelligent and should be embarrassed, even posting anonymously. One day, you may have sex, but not until you pull up your big boy pants and take responsibility for your wasted life.

Attached: 1443952433682.png (643x537, 231K)

Delete this.

Attached: 1538142421297.jpg (327x316, 26K)

Lol. Why do 90% of dykes look like men? Women can't do anything right, including fucking women.

It is time to end NATO and let Russia have these places.

> i am defined by where i stick my dick and pussy
WEW.. animal tier society

why the overemphasis on sexual orientation? if you really wanted a barrier-less society then their sex orientation shouldn't even be a factor. they would have just been introduced as PM, PM, PM, head of government.
why is it like this now?

Inshallah

Why does this make sense?

I am probably grossly underestimating how long it will take, but my 150 number is assuming that is what it will take for 80-90% demographic replacement.

>Putin
Do you see the end game being an Ottoman or Russian takeover of Western Europe? Quite possible

Demographics are destiny and if A society places individual indulgence over a posterity it gets what it deserves

>Putin and Ergoden

hahahahaha putin sucks turks dick. the turks literally punked russia whenever they wanted. you niggers are so embarrassingly cringy

> b-b-b-but pootin will save the day-sputniuk says so

Attached: asiatic mutt filth.png (1271x656, 2.27M)

Lesbians always look miserable.

I can't stop laughing whenever I see this kind of bullshit on Jow Forums or twitter. Christianity was responsible for burning women accused of witchcraft, openly killing any gays and lesbians, and removing all of the animist "free nature, maaan" traditions of the germanic pagans which are the definition of degeneracy.
> but muh pagan
Idc about pagan this, pagan that. Look at india. They're polytheistic, and they're still managing to be conservative and fertile. They have many other issues regarding health and quality of life and order, but at least they don't all transform into faggots. meanwhile germanic polytheism consists of literal faggotry; a "religion" of people wandering the forests with no civilization and listening to the wind and the water. it sounds beautiful on paper but in reality the germanic peoples were seen as more savage than north africans, by the roman empire. so christianity was a blessing. and without it, we're seeing eurocucks return to their former state of deprivation.
> eurocucks
and by that I mean northern and western europeans. You don't see this kind of bullshit NEARLY as bad with greeks, italians, turks, etc. it's an obsession of the anglo-germanic race to become faggots, you're addicted to it.

Attached: 07cd4bb70f302fa3e196680466030a04--poster-pictures-baalbek.jpg (466x653, 75K)

Humans always get what they deserve, which is why it is so puzzling Jesus saves. The devil's anger is understandable.

>West
>civilization
>Serbia

Attached: 1556937146391.jpg (567x567, 38K)

not really. Turkey will never be a Russian ally, at best they'll become partners of convenience when it comes to Syria. russia hates turkey since historical times and they only allow it to get away with shit for the same reason they allow Israel: US/NATO intervention. it's not worth destroying your economy just to get back at some turks. the time will come but it isn't right now

all women are miserable without men. they become vile, bitter, self-hating vessels of venom

so for over 1,000 years the Catholic and Orthodox Churches were *secretly* progressive? You do realize that they were essentially ethnostates with the equivalent of shariah law, right? This idea of progressive Christianity started when you western eurocucks lost your religious backbone and started becoming half-christians, who half-believe and half-pray, justifying your gay lifestyles within the religion you don't even follow. Christianity prevented Germanic people from becoming what they naturally are: a bunch of forest-wandering sodomites with no civilization. The mediterraneans didn't NEED Christianity for their civilization, they already had one, but it still improved their society and trimmed the fat on the 10,000 gods the romans worshipped or the stupid gay customs of the ancient greeks. But at least we can admire they had civilization before christianity, much like the Middle East had civilization before christianity and islam. meanwhile germanic areas? no, you needed it. without it, you revert to being depraved sexual animals

you right

i indeed taught that thot