What was the world before the great flood like?

What was the world before the great flood like?

Attached: file.png (610x392, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hwgHzHOMzjo
youtu.be/V13PTPZh7so
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/paleontological/artifacts/bell/
imdb.com/title/tt1182345/
youtu.be/YPvPbr5Ngw8
youtu.be/fBhxhE2RKT0
youtu.be/-WW6bKR5pJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dinosaurs, giants eating humans, human sacrifice to bal, etc.

THIS IS THE BEST CHANNEL I EVER FOUND ON THIS SUBJECT AND IT ONLY HAS 77 VIEWS

youtu.be/hwgHzHOMzjo

Attached: 1568331244476.jpg (2287x795, 488K)

What flood

The flood at the end of the last ice age due to the ice sheets melting.

lol ok sure

It's a confirmed geological occurrence, ocean and sea levels rose dramatically as the ice melted.
It's actually a way to btfo (((global warming))) pushers because this is a natural process that's happened thousands of times in Earth's history.

Attached: 19000BC.png (1266x668, 1.14M)

>christcuckery
is there anyone that doesnt quote the kike bible when researching the prediluvian period?

Attached: 1504376987224.jpg (1080x1440, 314K)

That head belonged to the Olmecs. Fucking savages aye, but look at those big fucking heads. And they could read and write too. Their writting was probably the oldest in America.

lmfao yea.
the bible isn't even the first flood myth
I would rather central and south america be aztec, maya, inca, etc than what the spanish left it as.

Even if you reject God, all you have to do is skip over to the photographs of the artifacts. Its the best series I've ever seen in my life on preflood archeology.

Yeah they rose, but that’s not a flood jackass

>the sea level rise didn't causes flooding

Attached: 1567802647081.gif (300x300, 486K)

Dinosaur preserved with his skin.

Attached: nodosaur-fossil-canadian-mine-face.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1268, 324K)

The Sphinx has water damage. It was possibly pre flood.

I have a hard time finding serious (non-ayy lmao) preflood documentaries.
Most are about ice age humans.

why is this the best? he doesnt provide any new information.

I wonder why that this?

Attached: 1525906129683.png (541x758, 245K)

just breed giant humans and find out yourself

This guy mud fossil University says there was Giants and is based AF
youtu.be/V13PTPZh7so

I accidently found this guy. Another guy I found was an Austrian who did a fantastic series on preflood archeology. The governement wants to hide these things .The incan stones are claimed to be a hoax done by one man yet when dated, they are thousands of years old and how could one man create 16,000 stones? They found out he lied because he was afraid of the government. He only made a few stones the rest are actual stones from his property!

Check out the KENT HOVIND VS JF DEBATE ON DINOSAURS AND HUMANS

EVOLUTION IS A BALD FACED LIE WE DO NOT COME FROM ANIMALS AND THERE WERE NO ALIENS EITHER

THERE IS NO WAY YOU WATCHED THAT THREE PART ONE HOUR EACH PART SERIES YOU ARE A LIAR

>Columbus meme
>Civilization started by semites
>Humanity was stupid until the semites
gee, I wonder too

>WE DO NOT COME FROM ANIMALS
No shit, but you don't understand evolution like most biblefags.

genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/paleontological/artifacts/bell/

/thread

To find the answers we all have to break into the Vatican vault and learn how to read the tablets, scrolls and whatever else existed in the great libraries of Alexandria and Mesopotamia

#stormthevatican

Attached: 1566270511134s.jpg (125x123, 2K)

>OUR FAIRYTALE IS TOO DEEP FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND
>MUH BIRDS AND DINOSAURS ARE RELATED
retard detected

>Vatican vault
Actually based as fuck.
They definitely have some really interesting and influential shit in there and hide it.

We wuz kangs befo duh flud!!!!

This is why more people are atheists than religious. You guys are fuckin retards lmao

This user gets it.

see: >fairytale
>legitimately forms a scientific world view from a semitic fairytale

Attached: 1561331952268.png (550x543, 50K)

Thanks I will check him out

Get an american militia to sneak in one day and get everything. its not right they don't share

Idk he probably needs to pick either
>Evolution is a lie
Or
>Aylmao r lies
If we aren't from animals we are aylmaos

Attached: 1567441257018.jpg (568x666, 77K)

>myth

>doesn't have basic decency or respect for others

Every time I started the
>Let's constitutionally assemble militia
Thread I get called a glow nigger or nobody respond y'all are faggots someti... always kek

Attached: 1565755185484s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

Well it was so bad God deemed it so that the world must be cleaned out. Also was a foreshadow of baptism. I find in amazing that life itself is like a book. I would assume there was much more evil than there actually is right now. Or perhaps it was like how it is now.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Gave me an honest kek.
Rising waters are in fact floods you absolute mongoloid.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.png .png (400x400, 207K)

Because birds come from dinosaurs is so believable.
or that muh comet killed all the dinosaurs

And besides that most people are Christians. Atheists are literally fewer than Jews.

kys brainlet NPC

Attached: fakedrawing.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>believe

Attached: 1568336549213.jpg (598x554, 20K)

you really wanna know? we're hydrogen oxygen
based beings that are half alive. before that ie
before the world got flooded, we were hydrogen
helium3 based life forms. when you take lsd, you
are seeing what the world use to be like. that's
why there's helium3 on the moon, our stolen
breath/ankh. how do i know this? you'll remember
who i am in due time.

imdb.com/title/tt1182345/

Attached: 987.jpg (99x99, 3K)

huge giants and mind control
tons of sex

I'm agnostic and not a kike we live in Christendom if you disagree your cognitively dissonant praise Jesus for btfo the kikes 2k years ago

Attached: 1562253101168s.jpg (125x98, 2K)

Looks Asian

The Hudson bay ice wall broke. If you can't into reality fuck off back to plebbit or whatever 3rd world shithole you call home.

Highly organized civilization with lots of free time and wealth

That looks like ambassador Mika.

Go lay in a bath tub, strap on some weights then turn the water on.

>2019

being this bluepilled. what a fucking disgrace.

why would i watch the rest of the series if the introductory episode was shit? calm down retard.

>Yeah they rose, but that’s not a flood jackass

Attached: hold up.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Whatever kike

Attached: 30705605_10160315130400374_3986933302387802112_o.jpg (970x545, 33K)

They were pagans who God had to kill for being so wicked. They were tall Giants and had advanced technology.

youtu.be/YPvPbr5Ngw8

Attached: 1568381901273m.jpg (1024x646, 182K)

>more people are atheists than religious.

Did he really just say this?

>biblefaggot reveals himself truly
Those "pagans" predate your semitic cult by 10,000 years. Your type of c*ck comes to this threads to spew nonsense, not discuss.

If you're actually interested in information and facts and not people who want to debate Atheists vs Christians, check out this series:

youtu.be/fBhxhE2RKT0

You are an actual retard.

>believing in kike fairy tales unironically

Attached: godtard.jpg (1104x927, 84K)

Atheists are shitting up the thread but you can still just click on the various resources if you're interested in the OP's topic.

Atheism is degenerate and the fools believe the falsehood of evolution which has been disproved again and again with its missing links

>preflood civilizations were pagans
lmfao, Christianity wouldn't exist for 10,000 years.
Not an atheist by the way, just not a mindless idiot. inb4 you get into flat earth, you're hilarious to observe.

Attached: vase.jpg (164x206, 21K)

>Thinks I'm sharing this for them and not the lurkers

The bible isn't the only written text that talk about the flood and the civilization before it, also I'm not a christian

Attached: file.png (245x206, 30K)

I miss her lads

The earth has barely been around for 10k years. The Bible contains everything you need to know about the history of mankind. Christianity predates every religion. It was an oral tradition before a recorded tradition, since Creation.

The continent of Atlantis was an island which lay before the great flood in the area we now call the Atlantic ocean. So great an area of land that from her western shores those beautiful sailors journeyed to the South and North Americas with ease in their ships with painted sails. To the East, Africa was a neighbor across a short strait of sea miles.
The great Egyptian age is but a remnant of the Atlantian culture. The antediluvian kings colonized the world. All the gods who play in the mythological dramas, in all legends, from all lands, were from fair Atlantis.
Knowing her fate, Atlantis sent out ships to all corners of the earth. On board were The Twelve - the poet, the physician, the farmer, the scientist, the magician, the Professor, Mary Ann, and the other so-called gods of our legends. Though gods they were.
And as the elders of our time choose to remain blind, let us rejoice and let us sing and dance and ring in the new.
Hail Atlantis!

Look up "younger dryas"
There is mounting scientific evidence indicating a cataclysm

Attached: 1568169450697.jpg (1080x1029, 475K)

>Hail Atlantis!
Based.

We do not exactly know which religion they were but we do know that pagans sacrifice babies and animals. Plus they worship many gods when there clearly is only one God. Many gods are not needed.

You seem like the only person here who isn't a total retard. I must ask what your view on Hermeticism is?

Like sodom and gomorah
Homo and Gore

Are you really that retarded that you think Christians believe in the flat earth psyops? You are the dumbest atheist in the whole world.

Attached: 1568466337949.jpg (600x600, 77K)

Daily reminder Atlantis was located on the black sea near Crimea.

When the Bosphorus straight opened up it flooded the previously fresh water Atlantic sea (aka black sea) which flooded much of the coast sinking Atlantis. This also caused the Indo-Aryan migration into Europe around the same time.

Attached: images (78).jpg (456x323, 60K)

According to abrahamic religions.
>Christians believe in the flat earth psyops
Their main inspiration is the bible, most flat earthers are ignorant christians. Because all of it can be simply refuted and disproven, all of them just believe in it blindly. When the inevitable next flat earth thread observe it.
I personally think originally it was a mixture of greek mysticism and egyptian mysticism. It's been changed and altered many times since then.

Attached: chartofreligions.jpg (1318x912, 673K)

Nah, I reckon we made it, and you're have literally, the *time of your *life and believing in sky god just like we planned.

Problem is, it's broke and everyone's stuck in the same grinds you see in our games.
Various leaderboards, player with the most credits, player with the most x.p., biggest sword, best guild, etc.

Look at my character build, but nobody cares, and if they do, they just want to copy you and turn it all into magic the gathering version shit.0

Attached: dandy-con.jpg (474x266, 37K)

This is true, which is how you know it is most likely that the great flood mightve happened

Interesting anything more I can look into?

>Atlantic sea (aka black sea)
lmfao

You jew puppet retards realize that the entire flood story is just part of the epic of gilgamesh retold by jews making themselves the protagonists right?

ayy guy its the only truth on the subject

>Mary Ann

kek

There was a global seafaring civilization of Aryans that was wiped from history books
Research tartaria
youtu.be/-WW6bKR5pJ0

>Next thread observe it
You really are retarded

>hur dur da bible says the world is 5000 years old
keep coping brainlet