Lads we're (mostly) all Nationalists here

Lads we're (mostly) all Nationalists here...

Do you think Kurdistan should become a real country?

It will:
-Piss off the Turks
-Create an ally for whoever backs
-Open a new front to disrupt Arab hegemony

Attached: Greater-Kurdistan-map-google-photo-screenshot-ekurd.jpg (450x360, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ancestry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>getting involved with the middle East in any way
*Inhales*
No

Read about Yazidi

Actually a good question is why aren't the Jews pushing for this very hard....

The people ISIS were burning out and killing?
It would be lovely of they had a state too becuase they're almost indigenous Mesopotamians and any no Muslim ethnic group in the ME is always welcome

Another good point though is why aren't the Israelis pushing for thr Duize people to break off from Lebanon to get support and weaken them?

Bump

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1920x1201, 638K)

>Lads we're (mostly) all Nationalists here...
Nationalist implies you have a nation. A nation has a race, and my country doesn't have one. We have no language of our own, no race, no culture.

Kurds are based I used to watch their battles on live leak. They deserve their own nation. They are a distinct religion and ethnic group. However if they think they want to be communist it will never happen nor work.

why should we care about such a cucked people? They are all atheist-communists even. Spreading degeneracy across middle east?

No, fuck the kurds they are kike puppets

Well, they’re commies so i don’t care whether they live or die

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ancestry
There are plenty of ethnic Americans, you cunt. Including me. Now fuck off.

The only people who deserve that territory are the Greeks and Armenians.

Yes.

99.9% of kurds are mudslimes so no, you can go violently die in a hail of bullets.

Agree, Kurdistan should be a thing.

What are you talking about? I only know Kurds exist because of Jewish shilling for years.

America is an ethnically European state.

No.

I wish there would be a long, bloody and brutal war with all parties wiping each other out completely.

Absolutely, it’s the only place out here that has good people. Regular Iraqis can’t live up in erbil without obtaining a visa from the Kurdish government. Also, most Kurds are light skins, I know pol likes that.

Ethnic Americans derive from a European source, yes, but we are not European anymore.

Not a fan of Communists. Israel supports Kurdistan because they would cause regional conflict which would help Israel. I want a Kurdish girlfriend though.

I know about Yazidis because of Crusader Kings 2. They worship some Peacock Angel type stuff that Muslims often think is Satan.

Attached: 1552666853217.jpg (681x724, 145K)

BASED. That would be Israels greatest ally in the region. Kurdistan should be supported by all of us.

just for pissing off turks, i'm with

>Greater-Kurdistan-map
They don't even have a country, you already want them to have a greater version of their meme imagination.
I hate Turks, but I hate communists more.
Also, historically Kurds have only themselves to blame for not having a country today and Turks should have exterminated them long ago.

kurds are the only moderate muslims. of course they kill and torture their enemies, but that is in war time like anyone else. women aren't made to dress like a tablecloth, the men smoke like frenchman, and they are pretty neutral in terms of general world politics.

Of course, they are our indoeuropean brothers and it is our duty to help them in the fight for freedom against the turkish and arab occupation

Someone who supports the Kurds is a friend of me. I'm a Kurd from Rohjelat ask me anything you'd like to know about Kurdistan.
Biji Kurd u Kurdistan.

Pic related is a map of an European haplogroup and as you can see in the east of t^rkey there's a sudden increase of the haplogroup, that weird looking shape is Kurdistan.

Attached: Kurds_and_European_dna.png (800x581, 202K)

lol :d try harder :]

I was chatting with an Iranian Kurd on the train yesterday you don't don't know amytging about West Iran do you? She hates her country and didn't want to say shit about it

let me be objective here
>tribal
>backwards culture
>commies
>wants territory from 4 different countries which 2 are powerhouses of middle east

I don't see how it would work mate

Yes sir I do , but we must excise the Jew from their capital too.

I sort of agree with you. I think the Yazidis should get their own state too, they deserve it after all the shit they've gone through. No Muslims should be allowed in either state.

Do you fuck your sister?

They were Jewish hatchet men against who 13 imam, and are why Shiites celebrate ashura which they are doing now.

Attached: 1567996685146-pol.png (1118x1400, 314K)

>Nationalist
I want my own nation to be free and powerful and I couldn't give a shit about the rest unless it directly undermines our enemies (e.g. Palestine)
fuck this liberal notion of all nations being independent.

I hate you faggots
Yes we should make Kurdistan a real country because they are based and communist

do you pay for your own electricity?

Ireland should be united and all shitskins should be eradicated

what do you mean 'we', irish flag?

Wouldn’t fly with Israel.

Kurdistan would be pro-West and very willing to work with the USA. This will undermine the amount of “importance” Israel has on the global stage as the only democracy in the ME and, as such, decrease our spending in them.

Won’t happen. Wish it would.

Fucking thing gets bigger everytime its posted.
Kurds are among the most primitive of middle eastern people, right behind bedouins.
Fyi, they're the kikes of middle east, aside from kikes themselves
Inb4 "butthurt turk", am actually Zaza

Attached: 1568159499884.jpg (702x872, 72K)

The word Kurd literally means nomad. For the first 1900 or so years of the Kurds' 2000 or so year existence, the Kurds were murderous illiterate nomadic filth hated by every other group that had the misfortune of encountering them.

In the late 19th century, AbdulHamid, the sultan of the Ottoman Empire, encouraged Kurds to migrate westward, encroaching on historically Armenian land. The Kurds were allowed to rape and pillage with impunity by the Ottoman authorities. This was the primary grievance the Armenians had with the Ottoman government and led to the Armenian independence movement. That led to pogroms against Armenians that would culminate in the Armenian genocide of which Kurds were far, far more than innocent bystanders.

will def spice things up
make it happen boys