Alright, Jow Forums, I've got a situation here:

>be me
>work at company and get introduced to newfags
>one of them is a tomgirl
>think nothing of it, engage in small talk over late working hours
>turns out, she's quite liberal
>doesn't like racism
>unaware of the refugee situation in my country [rapes, violence, muggings]
>tell her about a few boards I frequent [Jow Forums and /an/, I don't name them]
>describe video of that one white kid getting decapitated by nigger
>she asks why anyone would do that
>ohsweetgods.webm
>tell her about the situation in South Africa
>she was completely unaware
>let slip that it's been ignored by the media and whoever controls it
>today, she is asking me what redpilling is

How do I explain this? How do I redpill someone without coming off like an autistic faggot?

Attached: 1568099674624.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Your post is a mess. Sort yourself out OP

tomgirl?

yeah you know, tranny

Explain the scene in the Matrix

Redpilling

An extremely gay way of saying informing and a Matrix reference.

>How do I redpill someone without coming off like an autistic faggot
It might be too late if you have already mentioned the mongolian basketweaving forum though you can play the redpilling thing off as a reference to The Matrix.

>today, she is asking me what redpilling is
Tell her it is when you marry her and take her virginity.

Tomboys make good wife material, and she's redpillable? You need to put a ring on it

Have sex

Why would you do that. This must be bait

he's trying hard bro, but its not working out

Attached: 1562227029291.jpg (500x422, 41K)

This
Explain the bluepill keeps you in the dark. The redpill exposes the truth of our situation.

Unfortunately, she isn't a virgin anymore but I think she kind of likes me - also, not too bad looking.

Women can be conservative and maybe even racist, but they cannot be redpilled. Don't waste your time.

I would provide photos of our conversations during work but
>1, they are in german
>2, they are at the work computers

>"...about a thousand years ago a group of khazarian turkroaches were told to choose an abrahamic religion to convert to..."
I think you can take it from there

but user, you are a tranny

Ok if that isn't a deal breaker then just take her out to eat in the worse shitskins part of town you can.

>befriending trannies
>"she"
Kys

Wouldnt change anything, thanks to the timeless "socioeconomic factors" cope

That's redsheeting.

It's pretty easy to talk with people who are open to ideas. That's most naive liberals. Young, and unaware of the truth around them. You don't have to tell her anything really, just show her the truth. It will be up to her to reconcile the contradictions in her head about her ideological stances.

sit down fren.

Attached: gigi.png (500x1518, 341K)

Explain to her that it means gaining knowledge that will change her worldview, often not for the better.

How so?

>So I totally redpilled this girl guise hehe

Attached: 1423000488655.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>>doesn't like racism
she will never fit in at CIA

you're like a baby , watch this.

Attached: based Abe-san.png (762x766, 476K)

that's easy. First you must confirm she is a traditional woman underneath layer of brainwashed grey matter. test it. Tell her red pilling is something you will do to her after few drinks at the bar. let her suck your dick good and if she voluntarily swallows WITHOUT you even asking her - she is good to go for political education. Otherwise, don't waste your time...I am not joking either .

Not your blog ms. Landers.

After doing a quick googlerino, I got my shit right. She isn't a tranny, it's called tomboy - I messed up the work because I couldn't be fucked to research. She is a girl, just dresses more male like but still wears a bra and shit. Likes to get wasted at parties, though.

you should work during work you dumb millenial , not messaging people.

Attached: thinker.png (1024x741, 1.35M)

>tomgirl
>she

Attached: EF1DDB8F-3387-4EFC-A917-549E36BDE873.jpg (750x766, 456K)

Women are followers. They are borderline incapable of thinking as individuals, they are more influenced by their peers and mass media than by any kind of evidence or basic pattern recognition.

this is the true redpill.

women follow confidence. simple as that

tell that to Merkel first.

Sounds like a situation user needs to take advantage of. Start convincing her slowly to be more trad.
>"hey fren how come you never wear dresses to work?"
>"If you truly want to learn about the redpill you need to prove to me that it's worth my time etc etc"
>Marry
>Fuck
>Profit
Or maybe she's just trolling you and has figured out your a Nazi already and is testing to see if you are as redpilled as she is.

I am working - last few hours of Friday can be a drag, though, that is why I was messagingher. I am aware that I have expenses, like the new washing machine for my grandma. Don't worry, user, I have my shit together.

>telling strangers about your secret little space on the internet

Attached: Joker _.png (325x381, 158K)

>How do I redpill someone without coming off like an autistic faggot?
Have you seen "the matrix"?

Attached: 1563984865543m.jpg (615x1024, 94K)

yeah so i know the terminology, if anything your post only adds to my credibility

Attached: 1542205316146.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Well, I made my girlfriend wise to the JQ and she's become full NatSoc, so I'd disagree honestly.

Attached: 1567973923587.png (435x642, 404K)

is she ugly? she will get rid of all those ideas once she dumps you

Stick to facts and answer her questions directly and truthfully. You cannot force your ideology on someone and expect it to stick, they need to work through their own discovery.

That is a good advice, thank you!

She's beautiful. But she's far too dependent to dump me. I also know what I've told her has registered with her empathy and has aligned well with principles she's had for most of her life.

Good, strong women exist. Jow Forums shit isn't very useful for NatSoc.

Attached: 1567973965335.jpg (920x621, 91K)

Women fit the mold of the strongest man in their lives. If you bed her, keep her fat and happy, and make her cum, she will be a fucking buddist if you tell her too. If she loses interest in you, she'll join ANTFA and suck a nigger the next week. Women are about as loyal as parakeets.

Any context on that pic? It makes a lot of sense.

She'll just go back to flavor of the month conservatism once things end. Way to hide your power level retard.

Well chicks tend to like to yak about shit after sex. Maybe you should try that, virgin incel fagot

This. It's a popular reference that doesn't incriminate you too much and also plants the desire in her for becoming redpilled.

>discusses politics
>at work
>with lib for brains
>and a woman no less
How do i know you're pathetic beta faggot? I just do.

They value feelings over reason. If something induces negative emotions the female will flee from it and likewise with positive emotions. Thus, women are easily manipulated.

>fagot
He пoдхoди, чepнoмaзaя, and take a hint from At least he has the brains to hide his muttistan origins behind a proxy as to not be judged for awful grammar.

Attached: 1567260568848.png (513x510, 79K)

>They value feelings over reason
>women are easily manipulated
I agree, but just like using logic to redpill a man, you can use a woman's empathy to redpill them. All facts are going to have some emotional weight behind them. Show them accurate representations of injustices and they will use their feelings to open their eyes. If the emotional impact is strong enough (and it should be if you're presenting these ideas right) it will stick with her, and no amount of media brainwashing will faze her.

In a world where their children may be harmed they will care.

Attached: 1567554059828.gif (390x241, 1.99M)

Tell her redpilling is where tom girls let the new coworker put their dick in them... Wherever they like. Redpill her good user.

just be respectful to a lack of knowledge.

I could be the smartest literal IQ 200 + guy.

Now, theres a 1m3 Safe.

Hey Genius.....what's in the safe?

I could see every sub 1m3 object in the world flash by.

I could mathematically reduce the extreme options.

but ultimately, what's in the fucking safe?

Knowledge is not intelligence.