Martha's Vineyard: What goes on here?

Only the super rich/elite live here, no? to me it screams pedo island.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1400x1050, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/txY3XicuGms
stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/07/must-read-jeffrey-epsteins-high-society-contacts-new-york-elite-crimes-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=iMBt9L8Zgog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People only live there in the summer

superelite playground, anyone can go though

Attached: Martha's Vineyard.jpg (1064x1600, 348K)

JFK Jr died in a plane crash while attempting to fly there in 1999.
Supposedly another episode of an unfortunate events in the Kennedy bloodline.
Or is the more to that?

Attached: john-f-kennedy-jr-and-his-wife-carolyn-bessette-kennedy-news-photo-663696-1563400697.jpg (480x414, 36K)

If it wasn't for Martha's Vineyard the ocean levels would rise and kill 6 million people.

the rich own a house there and only live there in the summer. its pretty desolate out of season. there are plenty of year round workers who are addicted to opioids.

Probably faked his death like the rest of the elite, the Kennedy are from crypto-jewish lines intermarried with british nobility and all the rest... seems like a bunch of theater to me.

Attached: Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts.jpg (2560x1707, 1.15M)

Attached: Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts aerial 01.jpg (2555x1714, 2.45M)

I literally live on cape cod year round. It goes from most beautiful place in the world in the summer to the most depressing wasteland on earth October-May

He's dead, but it was no accident.

he was going to run for the senate seat of the retiring pat moynihan. hillary was positioning herself to get the seat (moving to NY to establish residency after bill left the whitehouse). JFK jr was more popular in NY than hillary so she eliminated the competition.

it's still beautiful though

Attached: Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts (2017).jpg (1920x1280, 544K)

Attached: Main Street, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts (2013).jpg (3456x2304, 3.9M)

Very... and rich and isolated.

So a large immigrant population then?

Attached: Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts aerial.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

orleans is comfy

There is a strangely large number of black people with polo shirts tucked into khaki slacks.

It's seasonal beauty. But anyways,
I don't recommend anyone under the age of 60 to live here. As soon as kids graduate high school they leave this boomer utopia.
>26 percent of Cape Cod residents are over age 65, compared with 14 percent statewide and 13 percent in the U.S.

Speaking of Kennedy, Chappaquidick Island, right next to Martha's Vineyard, is where Ted Kennedy apparently crashed that car and killed that lady but didn't report it to police until the next day.

Attached: Chappaquidick Island, Massachusetts aerial.jpg (2048x1365, 661K)

lol its all bankers, lawyers, and consultants

What does it matter, when you Americans, armed to the teeth, would rather polish your guns and admire them, rather than ever use them. You could have an elite pedo ring next door to your house and none of you lot would take action.
Inb4 "You're glowing and inciting violence ;'-(( ". You know it is true.

And the Brazilians immigrants working on their houses and gardens

the same week i believe we "went to the moon"

Attached: Chilmark, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts aerial.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

loool thats a 100 percent theyre doing shady shit in there

Attached: Tisbury, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts.jpg (2048x1360, 2.06M)

Pretty likely.. although I suspect theres more complexity

I used to live and work there on a student visa. Boring place full of weirdos

I went to school with a lot of kids from those families. They actually just smoke weed all day (even the boomers) and enjoy their generational wealth

Attached: Aquinnah, Martha's Vineyard (2013) aerial.jpg (1500x1500, 124K)

Looks like a white Utopia. How is New England on a whole? Like Connecticut, Upstate New York?

yea there's an interesting history to that
Martha's Vineyard had a black camp meeting and became the place to go for affluent black people
it's why the Obamas went there

That's how 90% of small Finnish towns look like. They're all immersed in forest are they pedo places too?

JFK Jr is the president of a breakaway civilization. He's not dead.

this LOL

Attached: 11 Azaelea Lane, Chilmark, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts ($5,200,000).jpg (2800x2100, 1.3M)

Beautiful, there are heroin towns, most towns are rather decayed instead of hipster, but most are lovely... beautiful nature, some pockets of extreme judeomasonic communism... uhh, probably targeted for genocide, but for now, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, parts of Mass/Conn/NY/Rhode Island are comfy

Attached: Katama Bay, Chappaquiddick Island, Massachusetts aerial.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

All in good time

Attached: 7A7A2A81-7C64-4EC8-BC11-BE62CFD56FC1.jpg (439x468, 43K)

I probably sold you weed. Did you live in Hytown?

it's bad

Attached: vineyard gang.jpg (437x709, 67K)

This.

inkwell beach lol

The Obamas just spent $15 million on a house on Martha's Vineyard, apparently...

guess they aren't too concerned about climate change given how sea level rise would affect this mansion...

Attached: 79 Turkeyland Cove Road, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts.jpg (1600x1010, 302K)

actually user, aren't you feeling sleepy ?
youtu.be/txY3XicuGms

Attached: gettyimages-734328-1024x1024.jpg (795x1024, 707K)

malia shits here

Attached: wow.jpg (1020x686, 81K)

The Obama Family Is Purchasing Massive Martha’s Vineyards Mansion
August 22, 2019

Former President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle are reportedly set to purchase a mega-mansion in Martha’s Vineyard.

The Obamas will purchase the house from Boston Celtics owner Wyc Grousbeck for a discount, according to a report published by TMZ Thursday. The property contains 29 beachfront acres, 7 bedrooms, and is listed at $14,850,000.

The report stated that the former first family rented the house for the summer and enjoyed it so much that they decided to purchase it.

The house also includes a Jacuzzi, a pool, and an outdoor fireplace among other amenities. The Obama’s currently reside in an $8.1 million mansion in Washington, D.C.

The former president has criticized wealthy people for their big houses before. During a speech in South Africa last year, the president lamented the issue of income inequality, and blamed wealthy people for living excessively lavish lifestyles.
“There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have,” Obama said at the time. “There’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough.”

The former president has a net worth of roughly $40 million...

It's just a vacation spot. There's regular ferry service to mainland Cape Cod, and airline service to Boston. There's only so much land to go around, so prices are sky high.

I can’t imagine why anyone would even want such a monstrously big house. The cozy factor is lost.

That is some shitty tile work. I am an amateur, as in I have only done tile work in my own homes but I would be ashamed of that.

You can still smell her nasty turd wafting in the air.

hm, good point. I've laid tile and it looks about that bad if not actually much better... and I'm just a chump. so....

Imagine the smell

I like this post. On cape it's mostly wealthy and some really poor people, no in between. So when people see old beat up cars or people walking instead of driving they stare like it's a wild animal

> Toilet roll on the wrong way.
Sub human's bathroom

Yeah, I own 5 times as much land on a river with a 900sq foot house and some outbuildings.. It's heaven.

Boomer here. One of my vacation homes is in Nantucket. Martha's Vineyard is the same kind of vibe. Most people who aren't here for seasonal work, as many have already stated, are multi-millionaires. Quite honestly, having a net worth of 5 million or less certainly doesn't put you in the "in" crowd. You're more or less ignored by the elite on the island.

You're looked as being not much better than the "help" that lives there. This is truly a good old boys club and you're either in or you're not. Having a lot of money will put you in the club, however. It's depressing during the fall and winter as the weather gets cold, wet, and uncomfortable. Over half of the houses remain vacant or they have professional sitters that live there and maintain the property, as I do with my home.

This is where the elite come to play and you absolutely have no idea what the rest of America is missing. The things that happen here, you wouldn't believe. I've said enough.

JJ

>Only the super rich/elite live here, no?
No.

meanwhile on fire island, there are hundred person open air orgies

this place looks nice as f*ck

Attached: jeg bare spørr.jpg (550x535, 49K)

I would be more interested in that Chappa's quickdick island

Or is it supposed to be squiddick

there are a few quaint islands off the coast of New England... but really all of New England is pretty scandinavian tier pastoral/rural

Attached: New England islands map.png (1818x1544, 263K)

This is a dead give away that something goes on there.

Nantucket is nice

Attached: Downtown Nantucket.jpg (1600x1066, 695K)

Attached: Nantucket Boat Basin, Massachusetts 01.jpg (2144x1424, 1.84M)

Epstein's Orgy Island North?

looks like an isolated shithole, and the buildings don't look nice either

Attached: Hither Creek Harbor, Nantucket, Massachusetts 01.jpg (1578x2961, 1.62M)

Actions have consequences and smart white people think carefully before they make a move.

There's also Block Island, part of Rhode Island

Attached: Block Island, Rhode Island (2015) 12.jpg (1710x1140, 402K)

Attached: Block Island, Rhode Island (2015) 10.jpg (1710x1140, 398K)

Foreign tourists and old rich people. My grandmother owns a home up there.

Attached: Block Island, Rhode Island (2015) 15.jpg (1710x1140, 364K)

Which means your family is rich. Tell her to spill the beans.

and smaller islands like Cuttyhunk Island

dunno what goes on there, probably not a whole lot lol

Attached: Cuttyhunk Island harbor, Massachusetts aerial.jpg (4288x2848, 3.39M)

I think we have everybody at this point, check this out:

stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/07/must-read-jeffrey-epsteins-high-society-contacts-new-york-elite-crimes-exposed/

That's nothing compared to Al Gore's hypocrisy.

these places have been jewish going back 400 years... jewish pirates used these islands, and jewish slavers, too. Newport, on nearby Rhode Island (Naragansett Island), was the site of the earliest Synagouge and famous for the gilded age mansions the crypto-jewish financiers and industrialists built there.

Attached: Marble House, Newport, Rhode Island.jpg (2100x1630, 1.84M)

all of the new england islands are max comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=iMBt9L8Zgog

Attached: comfypepe.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>Naragansett Island
Aquidneck Island they call it now.. in Narragansett Bay

Attached: Aquidneck Island, Rhode Island (2010) aerial.jpg (1804x1119, 654K)

Not really, according to zillow you can get a house on Marthas Vineyard for like 600k
There are no real jobs there and the internet is sketchy, but it could be done.

Attached: marthas vineyard.png (1231x655, 956K)

Those are transvestites.

What's the house called?

Attached: bismarck.jpg (720x720, 98K)

Wow. That is a beautiful house. I wonder how many children were raped inside of it

My grandparents were from Kentucky and got lucky from some real estate investments in the 60s. With that being said, my grandfather told me that the really rich on the island looked down upon them for not owning a gigantic mansion and doing their own lawncare.

Martha's Vineyard would be nicer if the people weren't such snobs.

Wow. Those are some charming little shops there. I wonder how many children were raped in them.

Wow. That’s a beautiful gazebo. I wonder how many children were raped in it

Wow. That’s such a lovely theater. I wonder how many children were raped backstage.

If this place in Maine weren’t literally an hour away from a grocery store I’d love to live here all year but I’m too pampered by suburban life to give it up.

New England can be a nice place to live if you’ve got the money for it and can deal with the taxes and shitty politicians.

Attached: 209BF682-F449-430D-8F27-2712D4904853.jpg (1088x703, 1.01M)

That’s a beautiful marina. I wonder how many children were raped In those sail boats

I take my boat from Falmouth almost every weekend to Oak Bluffs. Great place. Lowest automobile insurance along with Nantucket in the country. No thefts, very low population, great demographics. lol

Who watches over the rich people’s houses? Are burglaries rampant in the off season? Or is it one of those isles where everyone who enters is databased at ferry or whatever?

It's just more Cape Cod that you have to take a ferry to (which keeps niggers out). Yeah probably only very rich fuckers can afford a house there but my dad's friend has a condo there a few months a year and he just owns a tiny ice cream shop next to a gas station

I'd retire somewhere in NE if the politics weren't so leftist

I wish I weren't poor. Feels bad man.

Attached: 2937298372.png (1072x579, 766K)

It’s a literal island or can you drive to it? On top of land, it must be astronomically expensive to build new housing with hauling materials, labor, and whatnot

It’s a real shame, it doesn’t need to be some sort of ethno-state of super right-wingers either (at least for me), just not a complete Democrat stranglehold is all.

Attached: F52AC69D-7302-4E9E-9675-F614E7E80203.jpg (991x661, 1.1M)

He was a shady, retarded and lazy trust funder. Literally just a better looking Jared Kushner

Most of us hire professional sitters for the off season. Believe me, they know who comes on the island. FD, I live in Nantucket, not Martha's Vineyard, but it's very similar.

Just don't have anything hillary Clinton wants.