Whats their End Game?

What's up with these DNA companies?

>All CEO's of these DNA companies seem to be jewish and or female.
>Margo Georgiadis CEO of AncestryDNA had strong ties with google.
>DNA testing methods kept secret? Non of them are public so that other scientist can review their methods and see if they are legitimate.
>CEO of 23andme is the sister of Susan Wojcicki of youtube?!?!?
>Anne Wojcicki sister of Susan is married to one of the founders of google Sergey Brin

Are these tests even legitimate science or some type of front for some big jewish scam? Wtf is going on here pol?

Attached: 1251512321562142154214315213.jpg (1500x1500, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yK2H-beanRU?t=1499
cbc.ca/news/technology/dna-ancestry-kits-twins-marketplace-1.4980976
sciencemag.org/news/2018/10/giant-study-links-dna-variants-same-sex-behavior
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1523894716.jpg (1440x1443, 194K)

Anne is actually nice. All the bad genes went to Susan.

Can you go into more information in this?

Nice try tel aviv.

Attached: 1568324527252.jpg (785x731, 295K)

Next level data mining

basically this. i wouldn't risk it

I think they are studying white people genes for some reason. Maybe trying to find something? I don't know. Probably just a jewish money grabbing scam honestly.

Attached: DNA3.png (452x302, 10K)

Geneticly targeted bioweapons.

Attached: 1565109236122.png (420x363, 185K)

Fuck dude I already took an ancestry test. How screwed am I?

To prove once and for all race is a social construct.

Has anybody tried sending their dna from two different countries and see if they are a legitimate company. Like I send my dna from both a US and a Mexican address?

They're probably fronts for the human genome project for the sake of researching modifying/replicating dna samples. Maybe cloning, maybe for having large quantities of civilian dna readily available without the need for forensic collection. So, they might be able to pin crimes on someone who has fed them all of their personal information and they have samples already. I read somewhere that all of the information they collect about you is placed in a shared database, as is written in their agreements.

I was doing some research and one of these new DNA companies literally say in their mission statement that they want to end with racism and show people how much in common they have with each other.

Mapping whole of the human genetic existence and all of it's deviation for future tom-fuckery.

So when the feds coming knocking with a warrant they can have a full database of DNA samples to match

Paranoia is what's going on w/ you OP.

Jews started these companies because they have hundreds of unique inbreeding related genetic diseases among their Ashkenazi population.
I know a girl from high school, she got married to a older guy, they were both jews and got dna screens to check for problems, seemed ok but their first child was born with a kidney out side her body or something weird. Even the jew tests couldnt detect it

theres a vid on yt about siblings who sent theirs and got different results

It's not paranoia friend.
I heard about that one. Did you hear about the guy who sent in his dogs saliva and they still processed it as if he was human?

These people will probably assist in development of racial specific viruses

>Margo Georgiadis

Her father was a greek mafia guy in chicago. Number one importer of cocaine in the 80s and 90s.

She is still a member of the Chicago Network, Music Institution of Chicago, and even Mattel and Mcdonalds. All with daddy's connections.

Georgiades' freight ships were allegedly even used for prostitute trafficking into baltimore in the late 90s.

Yes, when you think the big, bad techno Jew is out to get you.. it's paranoia.

yes, but i just "heard" , its simply a rumour, regardless of that i wouldnt trust them, mainly because they are jewish

Is their any proof that these tests are even accurate?

Jokes on them as I don't have an organ donor card.

>Are these tests even legitimate science or some type of front for some big jewish scam? Wtf is going on here pol?
Glad you asked
The end goal is to corrupt human DNA and create human-animal and human-demon hybrids, basically like in Noah's time

>giving your DNA to the internet

Fucking retards deserve everything that happens

Not jews, pagans, satanists

Your DNA can be used to identify the DNA of your relatives. Do not give your blood, spit or anything to jews. Is gouldnt have to say that. You should know better.

I've actually heard about these human animal hybrids but I always thought they were just..conspiracy theories...

Attached: 1556491873171.jpg (657x527, 54K)

Drew Durneli on YT got tested by two companies, got two different results. Maybe there is room for interpretation, but if you they should tell you that. And yea,such a system is open to abuse and manipulation, clearly.

This. One common, but dumb, objection is that "they could collect/have the data anyway, so nothing is lost by participating".

The point is expedience. They could send a bunch of snoopers to slowly collect, assign and sort the DNA of each individual case by case, or they can have the idiots do it for them. Decentralization makes the total surveillance possible to begin with.

>type of front for some big jewish scam
Not really, kikes are all liars, they even lie about being jews in the first place

He doesn't know they take everyone's blood at birth.

oh no no no no hahahaah holy shit m8.

Attached: infantDNA.jpg (754x807, 90K)

Bioweaponary against specific genes like sub-saharan would be based as fuck and next level

They already did actually, that's why vaccines target more one specific group or other

So they can make a comprehensive database on who to kill/kidnap for satanic ritualistic needs and organ harvesting/selling.

Also why many countries are pushing automatic opt-in for organ "donation".
If they can't kill/kidnap you, they'll just cut your life shorter ever you visit a hospital, easy organs.

It's been nice knowing you user, rip your liver

Why do you think so?
It's already public, just search "human-animal hybrid (country)"
Cant post links anymore apparently, the "system" thinks Im a spammer, but the truth is that jannies are afraid

Does anyone here have proof they tamper with results? Like having a well recorded family history compared to their results.

You know there are bio weapons that can target specific ethinicies or even specific groups of people like blue eyed or blond. They are studying those specific genetic traits of white people to exterminate them in near future.

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-120835_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.15M)

Sickle cell? Aids?

Attached: EbolaChan2.jpg (587x865, 105K)

I think part of the plan is to make superhuman ubermensch clones by stealing our DNA and putting it into clones. They are also using it for creating biological weapons to murder certain ethnic groups and people with certain genes. The globohomos want to destroy a part of your brain that supports religious beliefs so they may be creating a bio weapon to kill people with faith genes.

they cloned me and got pregnant with my clone and now i have to pay child support. such bullshit

In cased you guys missed it but this is topic related as to why they are doing what you asked. This should help OP with his question. They are looking for something.

youtu.be/yK2H-beanRU?t=1499

Attached: Suicide by Jesus.jpg (800x599, 70K)

Is it possible to take that test anonymously?

Without telling them my name/private info. Just take my spit and tell me how much of a kike is in my blood, then fuck right off.

Would that even be possible?

we whites are fucked

Easy way to make money off dumb asses.

Send in your precious DNA sample.

INTO THE TRASH ITS GOES!

Checks your surname. Sounds English? Right, turn on the laptop and click on "Stupid trash App". Okay print out at random some Anglo Saxon markers, a bit of Celt, bit of Latin (cos mah Roman Empire ), and some African, just to mess wit da white racist muthfuckker, lol.

Dumbass crackers will never know its just random best guess bullshit based on their fucking surname. Takes literally a minute to print out and mail off, charge $$$$$$. Lots of laffs to be had.

No dude, apparently even if you give them a false name and everything they can still "de-anonimatize" or whatever your dna. Meaning now matter what you do if they have your dna they can find you. Apparently the tests aren't even that accurate as they don't even scan all of your dna or snps. I'm not even sure if they can differentiate well different dna makeups well since most human DNA is extremely similar and even if someone is born is say asia they can still have some dna that matches with someone in africa even though they have no african dna. Atleast that's what I understand from the few days of researching this. Don't waste your money like me, Im about to contact ancestry to destroy all copies of my DNA. If you really want to know your ancestry just contact a genealogist to research records and make a paper trail for your family.

Took this test and it told me I was %1 jew. Feels good to be part of the master race, hell yah.

Attached: 1568315887298.png (213x237, 10K)

Jokes on you, I only cry tears of joy

Ok now i'm legitimately scared. How the hell would the targeted group combat this?

Don't worry about it. Keep giving them your data, like a good goy.

They can't? Lmao. It's literally over unless large amounts of the group wear like gas masks or some protective suits. Jews got us good this time.

literally made up results
cbc.ca/news/technology/dna-ancestry-kits-twins-marketplace-1.4980976

Don't vaccinate you or your loved ones
That simple
Not buying pesticide filled food in city markets helps

they told you that on purpose

sneaking in things like "3% African American" to a Swedish person's test.

La Cretura

They store and sell the data. To your government, to insurance companies. Down the line, they'll sell the information to jobs and universities.

Datamining genetics would allow a totalitarian to weed out undesirables efficiently. If your haplogroup was historically associated with insurrection, you'd potentially be marked for an accident.

The head of Google (who knows where you are down to the foot every second of every day) is sisters with the head of the company that knows your historical cultural predilictions.

Specifically, I think "rich middle eastern man" refers to a jewish that wants to use your kidneys and shit to extend his life.

Repeat that oftcited resume test. Would they get the same results for a Da'Quan Phillips as a Url Fjordson if you use the same spit?

If you willingly send your DNA away to be owned by some company you are an idiot

Not sure, but while I'm extremely curious what my genetic makeup is, I'm not giving my DNA to some Jew and letting them stick it in a database.

Attached: 1566598065305.gif (500x373, 1013K)

They're pretty much run by the same people who run google.

Anne E. Wojcicki (/woʊˈdʒJtski/ woh-JIT-skee; Polish: [vujˈt͡ʃit͡skʲi]; born July 28, 1973) is an American entrepreneur and the co-founder and chief executive officer of the personal genomics company 23andMe. She was formerly married to Google co-Founder Sergey Brin.[1]

Here my results and I'm as white as you could get.

Attached: screenshot.png (421x638, 46K)

The researchers performed a genome-wide association study (GWAS) in which they looked for specific variations in DNA that were more common in people who reported at least one same-sex sexual experience. They identified four such variants on chromosomes seven, 11, 12, and 15, respectively.
Andrea Ganna, a research fellow with the Broad Institute in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Harvard Medical School in Boston, and colleagues examined data from hundreds of thousands of people who provided both DNA and behavioral information to two large genetic surveys, the UK Biobank study and the private genetics firm 23andMe. They analyzed DNA markers from people who answered either “yes” or “no” to the question, “Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex?” In total, they identified 450,939 people who said their sexual relationships had been exclusively heterosexual and 26,890 people who reported at least one homosexual experience.

sciencemag.org/news/2018/10/giant-study-links-dna-variants-same-sex-behavior

Shit dude. You summed it up pretty damn good.

la creatura

this

Dude wtf. They really messed up your DNA results. Did you sent in a complaint or anything?

send*

Those are really your results?
How the fuck you could be 17.5 native American?

to my understanding ancestry.com is run by Mormons
also all the "fake" results I have ever seen come from 23andme

like user here
unless ofc user is mutt, like me

idk. susan left murdoch murdoch up until corporations started pulling adds and has only ever advocated for pretty moderate female empowerment types of things. you guys are such autists towards her.

I’m probably too old for them to have mine, but what year did this start? Also, why don’t people have access to this data?

I should send a complaint to myself, I was dumb enough to be datamined by clowns.
Don't repeat my mistake.

I did your mistake user, what is going to happen?

Post arm.

they are hoping to hide all kikes from justice and making lists of goys to murder, what else?

Hello my fellow white people.

Attached: American.png (926x1276, 144K)

Lol

I fucking love DNA and watching these impure mutts screech in terror.

>I was doing some research and one of these new DNA companies literally say in their mission statement that they want to end with racism and show people how much in common they have with each other.
Of course they say that. That's viewed as a noble cause by the general public. Why would they not say that?

While I think these companies are evil as fuck
>keep methods secret
Dude. Take a biochem course or phylogeny class. DNA isn't some magical difficult thing anymore. I mean FFS you can use fairly rudimentary methods to replicate and get the sequence.

>nothing happens

Just had a mutt tell me Brits don't have majority blue eyes, can't wait to see how many Yanks have sub-saharan DNA.

This. I sent my dogs DNA. He came back as German and Polish. No joke.

I'm going to try this

fpbp

They've already been giving the information to the feds. Even if you haven't put your DNA on their databases they can use that of your relatives to identify you.

they want to create a full 100% jew

This. I doubt they had this technology earlier than 2000-2005, you couldnt really screen for much before they mapped the human genome

Attached: 1567990663055.jpg (540x823, 234K)

Ancestry is run by Margo Georgiadis an ethnic jew. She has close ties to google. I think myheritage is also run by some israeli jew. Pretty much all these tests are run by jews.

JEWER!

Attached: pill.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Am i white pol?

Attached: 6vKOLq8.png (628x1537, 89K)

>tfw mutt

Attached: E8FFD78F-E93E-4B5C-9AA0-CFB37B346998.jpg (750x807, 176K)