The fate of every so-called white "man"

Easy enough for you to understand?

youtu.be/YIbusr1CCJw

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-103844.jpg (1080x593, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The weak (whites) should fear the strong (blacks, larger cocks and muscle)

i'm scared bros

Physical muscular strength becoming relevant again is a return to the primitive

>niggerhangingfromrope.jpeg

Are these supposed to demoralize? To be quite honest I just get a huge laugh out of them.
Maybe because I know what happens to shitskins when we're unbound by social constraints.

that is how you end up a victim
I grew up with niggers in my school, like actual african somalis, kongolese etc
they only leave you alone if they think you will hit back
never lift your arms and "give up", they will only think it's weakness
you can talk reason with Arabs, Afghans, any Asian, but niggers only respect strength
even if you're a fat weakling, if you at least try to punch back they will be more likely to leave alone in the future

Yes sir, I faggot white male know my place in the world I, faggot white male live only to serve the black bull be it with my own asshole or my girlfriend asshole. I, faggot white male will gladly slurp any yum yum from a black shlong dong from any superior black bull. The black bull is superior in every way compare to I, and every faggot white male in america and they deserve the treatment of royalty. I, faggot white male only hope the black king will give me the blessed black cock and destroy my white frail ass. White men and women are born to serve and worship the black bull and their blessed holy penis

First we bring them to death. Then we revive them back to life.

This is the way of things.

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-104904.jpg (1080x1346, 706K)

>you can talk reason with Arabs, Afghans, any Asian,
No you can't you lying prick. If they're coming at you they aren't going to stop for white man logic.

That queer in the back...

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-194937.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Land of the brave

Oh shit you can be happy that you can roam the streets thinking your are strong, wait till we got rid of our muzzle...

FPWP

This isn't reddit you missed the tab.

That is why minority’s clown on whites now. Whites are just pathetic as a group. You guys want to solve everything with words yet your ancestors didn’t give a fuck and just took everything. I

I've met jon jones, hes actually a pretty nice guy

Quit LARPing stormfag

Why don't they push a return to Africa since they were "stolen from Africa"? Oh because they want to co opt our society and push us out and they don't realize how quickly the infrastructure will collapse if they ever get their way. Go back to Africa, I'm surprised Jow Forums doesn't try and meme this into a movement and let the niggers think they came up with it. Of all the dumb shit autistic faggots do, that would be one for the record books

It's the same for arabs afghans all that trash, as soon as they experience physical opposition, they leave you alone.

Had a confrontation with some arabs in Antwerpen at a rave.
He started to push me, I'm a bit skinny 1,80m, did'nt act immediately, but the second time he pushed, I took him by collar swong around and pushed him back he immediately took off, he later attacked some belgian guy and broke his nose.

How is that a larp? Whites as a whole are cucks

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors will be delivered to justice.
'
youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y

Attached: f926ad72241eb7072332905e51b3c95f89f8ffade83dc38503326d8b90c9256e.png (649x800, 388K)

>hit n run pregnant woman
>comes back to get the drugs and money
>uses steroids at every turn and somehow gets USADA to make up a term to bypass a lifetime ban

that's not good, he probably killed some braincells passing out like that.

Because no POC write stupid as shit like what you wrote, pretty much begging whites to stop being cucks. You faggots pretending to be non whites trying to rile up whites is the oldest trick in the book.

Hes still a friendly guy lol

>you Need air to stay concious
wow mah man, niggers really only learned that fact in 2019 ?
Jesus pol was right about their idiocy

How is my argument wrong though? Explain how modern whites are not cucks, please I’ll wait

The black man looks after his own

Attached: 1568381549238.webm (540x960, 1.96M)

I fired 347 niggers last year. Feels good.

Blacks are dumb, how does that change that whites have allowed blacks to take their woman and land?

Never forget how a few hundred white males conquered all of Africa.

Never forget how the Romans sieged jerusalem and all the jew's tricks and false retreats couldnt stop the Romans from impregnating all your lolis while killing your hag wives and elderly women!

To this day the Ashkenazi jews have Southern Italian genes. LMAO.

Attached: 574656456.jpg (762x768, 63K)

found the niggers

Attached: whew.webm (800x800, 2.46M)