Never voting for this POS again

Attached: Capture.jpg (734x595, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2019/08/23/us-officials-confirm-israeli-strike-in-iraq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: serveimage.png (220x165, 69K)

God I’m tired of this fucking kike

Don't you have a faggot to vote for in Stroopwafleland?

Cool story.

Me neither.

Based foreign voter.

you cant make this shit up

Attached: images.jpg (179x170, 5K)

this fuck tweets more about israel than he does about america. his tweets are just about politicians and not the state of the country, meanwhile he's tweeting sucking jew cock daily

It's all so tiresome... I don't want to live anymore. Their demoralization has worked. I give up.

For fuck's sake remove /ptg/ from the fucking board.

B-but you have to trust the plan!

Oh jeez i wonder which nations more likely to be attacked

It’s a mutual defense treaty so they will be obligated to protect us too. They already are a huge boon when it comes to technology partnerships and intelligence sharing. Unironically our greatest ally

He's always so excited about kowtowing to Israel!

I think you people (dumb incel shills working for Brock) are muddying the waters here. Not every Jew in Israel is intent on carrying out massive false flag attacks on US soil, and not every Jew in America is intent on turning every white man into a transvestite. The Democrats hate Jews, that's all you need to remember.

You know we can see your flag right?

Did you already forget 9/11?

you morons don't know the implications of such a thing
we don't want it

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.12.18.png (2190x1440, 2.21M)

>>USA is a net exporter of oil
>>destabilizes other oil exporting regions
>>price of oil goes up
>>america profits

America first, bitches

How the fuck do you have internet, Argentina user?

This.

It's 4D chess. Trump is only pretending to be a complete zionist tool in order to keep his enemy close like Sun Sue says. Trust the plan WWG1WGATBQHWYFAM

Yeah, I'm sure they'll hold up their end of the bargain.

You mean JIDF central? Oy to the vey!

>after the election
Hahahahahaha nice one trump

stfu

the implication is carte blanche for using the united states military.

Kek. Exactly this. Although, it would be pretty funny if Trump tried to drag them into some random ass war away from the middle east.

Yeah, such an absolute benefit, like when they sell billions of dollars worth of R&D to the Communists in China for a few bucks. What a deal for us!

They are the absolute worst scum on the entire planet. Their opinion of us is just pic related. I'm sure they will line up to defend us... Their diaper-wearing soldiers for sure. Their Basics don't even join at all, because they get an exemption if they "promise" to just read the Talmud every day. That is literally a job the like government pays them with a welfare check to do.
Imagine if the US government paid people to read Mein Kampf every day, and you'll understand why that place needs to be cut off from every resource and slid into the Mediterranean Sea and forgotten.

Attached: 1568136735914.jpg (595x420, 48K)

*Hasidics not Basics.

Attached: 1568255944310m.jpg (1024x593, 248K)

>VOTE DEM >>> GLOBOHOMO
>VOTE REPUB >>> DIE FOR ISRAHELL
no matter who wins, we lose

Serious question: Who the fuck keeps making the Trump general threads? Is it some republican staffer? Why do you guys allow this shit? Jow Forums needs to stop letting 1 political party dominate the board. We are not beholden to anyone, fucking losers.

If you see Trump is siding with kikes, then why do you keep supporting him? Stop being hypocrites.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (639x428, 544K)

This is a redline. If crosses it, if he goes through with this, then I will support ANYONE else. I've been a very staunch Trump supporter, but this I cannot abide. If he does this, if he signs a pact like this, then he signs further corruption and World War 3 into certainty. If Donald Trump ties the U.S. to Israel like this, then it's over. And I will be forced to join the other side, whatever other side there is to join.

Jews want WW3. That's even more important than enforcing American borders. That's more important than the second American civil war. If Jews get what they want, then I will have no choice but to adopt a new level of morality that allows me to deal with this problem. This is a redline. You cross it, Donald, and all hell will break loose. No shit.

Greatest meme ever

Attached: 1568423004800.jpg (500x872, 252K)

>not from America

Wow who gives a shit

trump train was built in israel and rigged to explode

Attached: yang deception.jpg (1280x797, 329K)

Yeah, they would gave to contribute their fair share.

I think they will dismiss this offer and redpill mere people in the process.

user... I know but hes better than the kikes on the left side. Do you seriously want president Kamalah to castrate us all?

Ok, Belgium.

You didn't vote for him to begin with, moron. TF do you mean "again?"

Attached: 1565391327939.jpg (621x960, 124K)

I never got the Israel hate
Y’all realize they are constantly fighting goat fucking Muslims...right? Based af as far as I’m concerned. God bless them

that'd be so damn stellar.
The foreign jew is one request-for-help away from being exposed.

But the entity wanting help is scarcely also able to enforce the treaty at the same time.

I THOUGHT THEY DISCUSSED ABOUT THE SPYING THING OH NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YANG GANG

Attached: 1568347606039.png (680x588, 673K)

but full control of the US over our operations also. and throughout history we had operations where either they knew they didn't want to know, or didn't knew they didn't want to know. one example comes to mind, our bombing of a syrian nuclear plant.

This is beyond embarrassing at this point

Hush kike

Attached: 1568433122255.png (615x498, 450K)

We don't. The people that post those threads are zealots from reddit. It doesn't matter what we do they never go away.

What more does Israel want from us?

Mutual defense treaty means Israel has to pay a little back for what they already receive.

You morons. It's like complaining that the guest who always dashes and dines is now paying the bills.

>mfw its just like Nero who was half jew and controlled by Zionist zealots in Israel until the Roman military tried him for treason and he killed himself before the death sentence could be carried out
>Then rome invaded Judea and absolutetly curb stomped the region for a centurion until the jews were scattered
You're going to create anuda Shoah in the age of satellites/facial recogniton/DNA/drones? Umm seems like a really bad idea but go right ahead, I'm sure there will never be any consequences for your actions like there have been for 2500 years of history. Im sure today is the one totally unique time in history jewish machinations dont get them annihilated ;)

Attached: twainhistory.jpg (589x477, 43K)

Who is more committed to neutralizing the mudslime threat than based Israel?

>Netanywho???

I support this.

Attached: 7EB1AABA-AE7E-46D1-8736-AC722D9B54BC.jpg (225x225, 9K)

this. theyre brainwashed reddit newfags

>over our operations also
in what universe? you know it's a one way street.

Attached: 1524173864174.png (255x327, 147K)

Attached: yang tantrum.jpg (1249x945, 220K)

>people still don't think democrat Donald Trump is a zionist
It's like they just ignore his gun grabbing.

with him sure. and with the next? or the following one? better keep it how it is. don't ask don't tell.

>Never voting for this POS again

Says the Belgian who never could.

They'll come up with some reason to reject it. I highly doubt they ever want to have to come to our aid.

ptg is basically r/The_Donald generals.

PART
AND
PARCEL
OF
THE
PLAN!!!!!!

Attached: reeee.png (598x600, 435K)

>Never voting for this POS again
Okay Belgium well I don't think I have to worry about it do I?

it never changes though. or rather, if it does, it only goes in one direction. both parties agree: they love israel and they love jews.

I'm not the user that you responded to but I would like to say something about this: I think that the kabuki theater of "2 opposing parties" needs to end.
Kamalah is bad and so is every single brain dead Democrat but at least we know what to expect from them: nothing good.
Their policies would lead to a mass civil unrest pretty quickly.
On the other hand you have Trump and his Red Flags laws that in my opinion are much more devious and dangerous.
One thing I liked about Trump was that, at the beginning, he looked like he is leading very smart geopolitical campaign. Propping up Poland: an ally in Europe that we actually need, and just continuing the generally "friendly" Israel policy.
And then the JUST act came, and then the Red Falg Laws, and now this.
I know I'm mixing internal and external policies but these 3 made me change my mind.
I will not vote for a President in 2020 and will only vote for the politicians that have a VERY clear stance on 2a.
I can't force myself to vote for the "lesser evil", especially that I'm not sure how much "lesser" that evil is.
If it comes to his geopolitics he is definitely right now, fucking with an ally that we actually need by making concessions to an "ally" that is absolutely irrelevant and has been irrelevant since 1980's.
To me the JUST act and this insanity right now are less important that his stance on the 2a, but still, they add up.

Stfu boomer all Jews are cursed by God, every single one.
They have faulty revolutionary DNA that causes them to inherently rebel against the Natural Order.

Attached: 1566831500730.jpg (1200x800, 345K)

Israel is an irrelevant "ally" in the middle east. This stance along with the JUST act is making the US an unreliable ally, in the eyes of Poland: an ally that we actually need to keep the Russians and Germans from joining forces and divvying Europe between them (possibilities here of course). Poland is important as a bone in their throats that is logged there keeping their spheres of influence weaker.
For the geopolitical future of the US this is important.
Israel isn't important, not since the 1980's. One doesn't have to buy into the JQ to see that. Trump's policy here is NOT in the best interest of the US. It's actually so stupid that I'm questioning if it's real.
I usually like his external policies.

The jannies and mods are all reddit trannies. That's why they had to shut down cripple chan they weren't very fun but they got more done then here. Here every good thread is deleted.

Me, Perdo, Tyrone and Achmed will sit back and watch the destruction of America. This going to be good Hombress.

Attached: 1550885697317.jpg (540x530, 63K)

>ya'll
That's a nice southern drawl you have rabbi

>Oi vey we have a very small population and we're very poor here we sent 1 squad of diaper wearing special ed kids and if you use them in combat and get them killed we're going to kvetch about how you hate disabled people.
They steal all of their technology from us they're like a mini China. They would never shed a drop of blood to protect us and they don't have any military forces to do it. Their entire navy is fucking PT boats FFS what is that going to do against China's ever growing deep water navy?

>they are constantly fighting goat fucking Muslims
And?
Why is this in the interest of the US?

i'll vote for him in 2020 and 2024

>current year
>voting
The absolute state of you goys

Attached: hgCClTJ.jpg (900x691, 191K)

it's ridiculous how many shills we still have. killary lost, get over it already (you can't) lmfao!

Attached: hahah.gif (200x150, 638K)

Attached: isis execution.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Checked your numbers
>Israel isn't important, not since the 1980's.
I wasn't old enough to be political back then but I know for a fact by the mid 1990s we didn't need any foreign oil.
This will sound statist to Jow Forums but the government owns the roads and can mandate what vehicles we drive on them. All they would have had to do is make people get a special license to show they're going to use their trucks to haul things or their SUVs to take massive numbers of people into the wilderness otherwise make people buy efficient cars and boom we wouldn't have needed a single American to die for black goo.

>it's another "unironic trannies do not understand how Jow Forums works" thread

It didn't work when you whined on /qa/, it isn't going to work now. Join the 40% and stop shitting up Jow Forums.

Rolcon thread. still trying to depress the trump vote on Jow Forums still wasting your life away. keep it up

why not let israel join nato and pay their fair share of shekels

I'm glad that HRC lost but I wasn't voting for the King of Israel dummy. I wish we had memed Ted Cruz in but no you had to have the snarky guy.

I hope you're now beginning to understand why he's shilled here.

Attached: sandman_maga2.png (304x309, 24K)

trump is just saying that because the election is in 3 days you retard

A mutual defense treaty is a good idea because the Jews are always paranoid, with this treaty they will be more calm and less inclined to reckless onesided military actions or terrorist attacks.

the retard making tg probably can't cope with his god emperor's interests to be actively against his, something akin to stockholm syndrome

stfu jew

seriously, no matter who wins, we lose

imagine actually saving this image.

He's already crossed my red lines.

Better go join the woke trannies if you want to feed your hatred of kikes. This is 4d chess country.

>I've never been outside my state
>t. pic related

Attached: MAGA-fat.jpg (576x768, 127K)

There really was kind of a gay vibe back in 2016 on T_D. At first I thought it was just Milo and support for him calling him Daddy Trump. Now I'm not so sure. They don't see him as a Father figure because young men invariably rebel against their Father especially when he pulls boomer stunts like this.
I wish. With this they'll feel emboldened to launch more strikes into Syria. Did you know Israel is bombing Iraq now?
militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2019/08/23/us-officials-confirm-israeli-strike-in-iraq/
>US officials confirm Israeli strike in Iraq By: Lolita Baldor and Josef Federman, The Associated Press August 23 Plumes of smoke rise after an explosion at a military base southwest of Baghdad, Iraq.
Your country has the privilege of declining. Mine won't. I don't want a 3rd Iraq war do you know how horrible that will look in the history books?

>implying Hillary or Ted wouldn't become king of israel as well

I thought you guys were based and redpilled?

MIGAAAAAAAAAA

yes, let's vote for beto instead

>this entire post.

Attached: 18jf227tr5oj5jpg.jpg (960x540, 77K)

Yeah guys just trust the plan.