What to do about USURY?

The kikes own all of us because they have the banking usury monopoly.

What are you doing to rid yourself of the jew?

Attached: what to do about usury.jpg (941x864, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA&t=5s
factmyth.com/how-currency-gets-into-circulation-and-what-happens-to-it/
treasury.gov/about/education/Pages/distribution.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't have debts

Bitcoin, Gold, Silver and other PMs

It's not easy when they have created a society based around interest

No credit cards. Stop financing anything and everything. If you must pay a mortgage, pay it off as fast as possible. The entire system is built on taking your money. Save green. Use cash only.

An actual Jew at work was telling me about him having excellent credit and how he has so many loans at great interest rates. Although was completely unaware of how much interest he was paying for the two mortgages, and didn’t care. Had to chuckle. A Jew bragging about being jewed.

Attached: 64B4D0B0-77A0-4E2E-BAB7-8761EC5B54E2.jpg (1024x665, 142K)

When my parents retired, I bought their house (zero interest loan) and they renovated another small office type building on the property and lived there. We both live on the property so we split the taxes. When my dad bought the acreage originally, his parents paid off the jew entirely and gave my dad a zero interest loan. So I'm 3rd generation usury free. Feels good. It really allows you to generate wealth and "fuck you" money.

Don't buy what you can't pay

ruining such beautiful painting. not worth the meme. kill yourself burger

>posting this question when you already know the answer.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Said fuck it Sue me almost 4 years ago and quit paying everything. started to settle debt at what I could and fuck em. Can't throw me in jail so I don't give a fuck. Paid off nearly 80k in debt for around 54, dumped an extra house we had, and just paid cash for what we could. another month they have lost all right to sue and whatever is left well fuck it, whatever. only have mortgage, car, and 2 cards. credit back over 715 so good enough for me.

we must abolish the federal reserve.

This video explains the most important redpill I have ever found. Its not some crazy conspiracy, its just an explanation of how our monetary and banking system works.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA&t=5s

BANKS DON'T LEND MONEY, THEY CREATE IT FROM DEBT.

WHEN YOU TAKE A LOAN THE BANK CREATES THAT MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR BASED ONLY ON YOUR PROMISE TO PAY IT BACK.

Attached: 1479711650465.jpg (680x497, 191K)

Keep most of my wealth in bitcoin.

taking low interest debt and investing it is very good move financially and the reason
our brazilotard is wrong.

Credit availability is very central to developing businesses or even personal stuff like buying a house or financing investment, the problem isn't debt it's the usury and especially the central bank usury.

factmyth.com/how-currency-gets-into-circulation-and-what-happens-to-it/

another good source on this complex jewery

treasury.gov/about/education/Pages/distribution.aspx

another good link but the TLDR is the federal reserve, which is a privately owned for profit bank, buy money AT PRODUCTION COST (about $.04 per bill) from the us mint.

I white trash, when I buy something on credit I have the use of the asset before I've paid for it. I've always felt it was fair exchange. How am I wrong? Someone else risked their money so I could own an asset.

This is probably the most important thread on this board and its gonna get slid by fucking e-celeb and nigger tongue my anus threads.

No they are not risking anything, the money they lent you didn't exist before you took out the load. It maximum judaism

see

Has it ever occurred to you that you could just stop paying your loan payments?

but then ZOG comes and kicks down your door and takes your house. Though this did happen en mass in 2008 which almost collapsed the whole system and would have freed us but obongo balled out the banks with taxpayer money. So everyone was forced to pay anyway, just through the mechanism of taxation.

Attached: 1285788166786.jpg (500x546, 35K)

I'm not. I don't fucking care about you. You're a lazy faggot who takes money to troll up angst. Or you're a lazy faggot using posts to cover what should be your own actions. I won't be doing shit.
You, will continue to bitch until you die.

Sorry commies its called freedom of enterprise

this is correct

This it true but in order to get rid of central bank usury the monkey is right. Once the central bank it back in the hand of the government and not private ownership, then what you suggest is a very wise strategy.

Paying down debt, saving money, and not buying useless shit.

you forgot you meme flag and blacked.com picture.

Attached: jewish shopvac.jpg (885x990, 136K)

Digits of truth but cash is still fucked and its only advantage over debit is anonymity. But you are right in avoiding credit.

I've never had a credit card

>its called freedom of enterprise

No asshole, it is not freedom of enterprise if you are force to borrow the currency into existence from the JEW.

Nice t r i p s and make sure you continue the tradition for your kids. You are the rare case where a boomer didnt fuck his kids

good, avoid the kikes saying "goy you need a credit card to build a good credit score so you can go into even more debt slavery".

I would like money to be loaned to me
without interest thereby offering no incentive to the lender whatsoever and only offering him the added risk that I may not pay the money back at all. How can I achieve this?

Attached: comey.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Work and save up the money instead.
Or better yet, depose the manmade system that charges exorbitant prices for basic necessities like food, water, shelter, and medicine.

Had to use credit card for medical emergincy now got like $12k to pay off on its ridiculous 18% apr. anyone know of a good strategy to bring this shit to a more reasonable interest rate?

should i take a personal loan from a bank? or do the "open a new credit card at 0% interest for 12 months" trick? anyone got strategies they can share? if you call up the cc company, and just ask if they will lower your APR or you threaten to swap the balance somewhere else, will that work? they would rather have some usury than no usury right?

Attached: 1566494636206.png (510x454, 407K)

this

Somewhere in the developed world and ESPECIALLY THE UNITED STATES every 10 years recession occurs, it is capitalisms only way of survival, big players get a clean slate and the slaves of USURY pay the price, literally a Reset Button.

this too...