>be an amerimutt
>waste 2.000.000$ to buy a house which literally perched in wooden sticks

what's your excuse mutts?

Attached: mutthouse.png (772x597, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DsTKAqHwj0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>literal oceanfront property in a warm area of the richest country in history
You dont pay for the house retard you pay for the land.

>memeflag doesn't understand architecture or real estate location

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Choose one:
>salisbury
>america

Attached: 47686799.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

The price tag on the land has diverged from the average salaries to save up for one.

Turns out there's only a finite amount of desirable areas on the surface of the Earth.

So according to the laws of Supply and Demand, prices will float like a boat on the water. One may not look at the level of the ocean and shout that some great injustice has been inflicted upon us.

Attached: house_prices_grown_much_faster_than_incomes.jpg (1000x1322, 344K)

This is how you build structures that survive storm surges and tsunamis. One day your shit hole country will develop this technology, but probably not until your after buildings have been washed into the ocean.

These are insured by the government when they get blown away in a hurricane. John stossel did a show on it.
youtu.be/DsTKAqHwj0s

>So according to the laws of Supply and Demand

You do realise theres not a great deal more people all in all than 50 years ago, yes?
On the other hand, if banks hold back hundreds of thousands of properties they foreclosed in 2008 , *then* you can explain the absurd pricing.
THe meme taht the current property bubble is in any way the result of a market at work needs to die, and fast. The real reason is market manipulation at an unheard fo scale by banks and governments to keep housing loans profitable.

> Euros
> Dollars
Choose one

Quit blaming the banks for causing housing bubbles. See pic related.

Attached: homeownership_rate__2015.jpg (947x674, 161K)

Basements are expensive, americans like cheap shit(that can be pawned off for a lot sometimes like in your pic). Digging a foundation costs too much is merica logic.

>perched in wooden sticks
Learn 2 English you nigger

You're so stupid it hurts

Interesting. But why would that be?
THe laws of supply and demand would dictate that you now have lots of people build houses en masse until the prices go down again, since its obviously profitable. Why is that not happening?
And no, its not the land. Please. the US alone is nearly as large as Russia while containing less people than Europe, and even here in densely settled Germany Land is cheap.

That's not a lot of good land either.

post/pile construction I believe the phrase is. It’s only been around for a few thousand years.

>are all americans so retarded?

Are all eurosnobs so stupid that you can't grasp the concept of storm tides at the seashore??

Housing doesn't depreciate when it used, the only thing you hurt is your ego when you found out there isn't anything called a "used house".

I... What? Nigger you're stupid because you're talking about the house being built like that to save money rather than to survive frequent floods/storms.

It won't flood now, checkmate gaytheists

Actually you are paying for the location.
The land isn’t terribly valuable but the location is really prime.

That house is cheaply made you think it will suddenly survive a hurricane because the retarded american who owns it decided to build 30 riveted blocks under the floor undercreep? It looks flimsy af keep dreamin'.

FUCKING TEETH, FUCKING BRITSH TEETH

Attached: o6uye.jpg (500x375, 40K)

>hurricanes are the same as floods
See? you're too stupid to talk to

It's in MA.

In real estate the term land usually interchangeable with location. Unless you are selling/buying farmland or mining claims

The reason m**t buildings are so shitty is 2 fold:
1) grade 6 drop-outs work in construction
2) use of low quality materials means endless need for repairs.
The m**ts LOVE to use shitty wood in bathrooms and kitchens. Why you may ask. Simple: water damage in those areas is 100% guaranteed which means there's 100% guarantee that shitty wood cabinets/counters will have to be replaced. There's also an added benefit of GDP being boosted from this, because it's going to cost $20k to replace a couple of cabinets if a glass of water gets accidentally spilled. This is the reason why american GDP is 20 trillion: they build everything like shit and constantly having to spend thousands of dollars repairing it and that accounts for like 20% of GDP. The other 80% of GDP is ponzi schemes like the stock market.
>m**t faces when they read this

Attached: 1552158918707.png (231x218, 8K)

>same flag
>same anti-Brit posting
That guy is from the British equivalent of Jerry Springer, do you want me to go and fetch some prime Yankee genetics from that show?

>I know it was made for floods because citation my brain
Fuck off faggot, buh bue.

>oh God I hope the Americans notice me!

>yes goy get the loan

Attached: 1387929992516.jpg (172x293, 9K)

>being so retarded you don't have some basic knowledge
Jesus.

*perched on wooden sticks

Attached: images.png (231x218, 8K)

beach houses suck ass. lake houses are superior

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>cardboardcuckshed.jpg
>architecture
>niggerflag
checks out

Do europeans not have oceans or beachfront property?

>>niggerflag
>from an actual nigger flag
Happy opposite day I guess

Go ahead and build a concrete slab foundation house on bare sand, see what happens eurofag. Wood pilings are used for piers for a reason, moron.

We do but it's not made from woods you weakling

Attached: Villa-Premium-Korcula-2-1200x768.jpg (1200x768, 212K)

>That guy

lol you even know him, swap teeth decay tips with him..m8?

Attached: izuwSsQ.jpg (600x497, 57K)

>There's also an added benefit of GDP being boosted from this
Interesting point. Imagine how much money every mild storm blowing away all these 2 million dollar cucksheds keeps adding to their GDP every month.

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

That's a big house though. Probably 20m x 20m so about 400m^2 ground floor. WAY bigger than most European houses.

Like 4 times bigger actually.

Plus it would not be prudent to build anything next to the ocean without accounting for storm surge

>not sand

Just because the seller is an idiot doesn't mean I or anyone else with half a brain would buy it

this is new jersey

Attached: 1568247157951.jpg (476x401, 50K)

Come again woodfag?

Attached: villa5510-pic1470149964.jpg (1000x633, 78K)

Europeans don't get hurricanes so they don't understand stilts. It's just another instance where Europeeons are sheltered and don't understand things outside of their bubble.

A normal Norwegian house would be 150 m^2 - 200 m^2 ground floor, which is already way bigger than most continental European houses.

>You do realise theres not a great deal more people all in all than 50 years ago, yes?
But the location of the people have changed very much in those 50 years. There's a lot more people who can demand house in locations like that now compared to before when many more lived in small towns and on the countryside

>not sand

ohh really?

Attached: H44-Rent-Villa-Beziers.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

stilts wont save your plywood shed house from a hurricane

They're not nearly as diverse as the USA

Even outside the city homes are much more expensive than they ought to be. Usury, bad zoning practices, immigration, and unfair property tax policies all saw to that.
Boomers got this idea in their head that housing is an investment that ought to outpace inflation and supported a number of bad policies to further that.

According to Thomas Sowell the average American living in poverty has more living space than the average European. Not the average poor European, the average European. This explains why every home in England and Ireland is walled in, they are concerned about every foot of space. Meanwhile most American properties have no walls as they are not concerned, as they have so much space already.

Its for the storm surge, dipshit

Yeah we have similar shit here and a huge housing bubble for the same reasons but there's still a large component of real demand of the extreme prices in especially attractive areas

>Go ahead and build a concrete slab foundation house on bare sand, see what happens eurofag.
Works wonders on niggers trying to invade your country.
Cant say the same about your cardboard cucksheds.

Attached: mutss vs nature.jpg (640x360, 113K)

Dollars. The exchange rate difference is minimal, but Americans make more, are taxed less, and products are less expensive.

>Europeans don't get hurricanes so they don't understand stilts.

we dont, but what do you do about hurricanes regarding osb house prep?

Attached: osb mcmansion tornado.jpg (980x552, 279K)

>a "muh beach" house
>probably in some hyperliberal white area
>that size
yeah it's expensive for a reason
not everyone needs to live on or near the coast though, it brings trouble

Attached: 1561094617928.jpg (401x447, 48K)

>dont mind me just getting ready for a hurricane...fingers crossed!

Attached: framing osb rot apartments.jpg (300x214, 21K)

You have to also keep in mind that m**ts don't have $10-20-30-100-200k in their bank account to spend on emergency repairs. So they go to a nice man at the bank and ask for a loan at a competitive annual interest rate. You can connect the dots yourself.

Attached: burger_1.jpg (724x174, 51K)

Whats your point moron

>Be eurokike meme flag
>put dollar sign on the wrong side of the figure

Andrew gave us such a hard beating that we actually put in building codes to be ready for the next cat 5
too bad there's no building codes for another balkan war

It's almost like value of land is entirely derived from variables that influence its demand!

Attached: 9dmilt7q1bq21.png (215x235, 33K)

>that image
yeah it must be nice to have no jews in your country

That was a tornado, not a hurricane retard. They're very rare in most parts of the country. 80% of tornadoes in the entire world happen in the tornado alley states.

>implying europe doesn't get strong winds

Nigga, we get sudden windstorms that can flip cars and rip big trees with ease

see you guys continue to prove that you have literally no idea what you're talking about, like most Europoors that open their mouth.

Why even close the doors if nigger can get through the wall.

>we get sudden windstorms
you got proof? I used to live in Spain and the worst thing possible was maybe a bad thunderstorm
That rare occurrence is a regular deal in Florida

nigger gets shot and killed anyway

Attached: 1533185771835.png (500x282, 124K)

real white people don't live in tropical areas mutt, enjoy your nigger music and walmart

>salisbury
YOU STEAL FUCKING EVERYTHING FROM US YOU SHITCUNTS

That's how a lot of break ins happen: robbers rip up the siding a little bit, cut with a saw through the osb cardboard and get in.

Attached: Fragram-Junior-Hacksaw-150mm-(TOOH804).jpg (800x600, 20K)

Please do. Bring on the mutt freak show.

It's even more retarded when you take into account that these shitty beach houses get swept away every two years or so in hurricanes.

I can't imagine investing in something knowing it might not exist next year.

>*Islamic call to prayer in the background*

>colonized India, Australia, South Africa, South Pacific, Middle East, Caribbean, Belize, Rhodesia, hell just a huge chunk of Africa period
Yeah keep talking shit you stupid bong

Attached: vash kek.gif (500x376, 569K)

Some people are stupid enough to show their wealth in the most ridiculous ways
If it was up to me I'd buy a whole chunk of a US town and be a landlord to a bunch of companies