What went wrong, and why germans never considered the dutch speaking people as part of Germany?

What went wrong, and why germans never considered the dutch speaking people as part of Germany?

Attached: germany great again.png (1031x650, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_1Xwtsm04
youtube.com/watch?v=IKF0HfSg_oo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamenpolitik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1546855281499.jpg (720x886, 58K)

germans are primitive subhuman monkeys, they will never bring anything good to europe.

dutch people are great.

Ask you Yid Masters.

Attached: GermanyJews.jpg (997x571, 161K)

because Germany is a mutt nation between various Germanic tribes, and Niederfränkisch tribes never joined the mutt club

yes but hes right, israel is so precious.

germany is HRE they should have joined.

yes master

>germans are primitive subhuman monkeys, they will never bring anything good to europe.
Relativity theory, rocket, Jets, automobile, Nitrogen fertilizers, printing press, Kepler's laws, Gauss laws, Morphine, Plancks laws, schrodinger equations, Einstein's laws, Quantum mechanics, Radio waves, Diesel etc...

Attached: 1501824508878.jpg (699x761, 232K)

all this is meaningless if germans flood europe with shitskins. we must kill all germans in order to save white people.

as far as i am concerned, dutch people are germans with a funny accent
probably easier to understand as bavarians
but try telling that our (((leaders))) also we would need to get rid of the dutch royals

then stop shaming them all the time, maybe they wouldnt feel compelled to import millions of muslims to show the world they are not nazis

then why hitler didnt make them join germany like he did with austria, elsass and the sudetenland?

>then why hitler didnt make them
Nobody had to make them. They volunteered. The whole "done by force" was just a cop out to save their asses.
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq_1Xwtsm04

No you're missing the point
The whole europe sent SS divisions in the eastern front to fight communism. What I am saying is that they were not considered part of germany. I know history is hard for americans, but I tried to explain as well as I could, do you understand the difference? or should I use burger and fries as an analogy?

Attached: nazi.jpg (900x700, 122K)

Well if it's history, then you may as well source it.

Because not all Germanic people are German, as that would include the British Isles and the Nordic countries.

>What went wrong
They invaded Russia instead of defending the Atlantic coast.
Based
Or get rid of the communists and gtfo of the EU

Does that mean bavarians are not germans then?

>What I am saying is that they were not considered part of germany
Because they're Dutch. They don't even speak German.

Are you purposely being retard or are you just that stupid?

you think bavarians did before bismarck made them join germany?

I'm just forcing the trait to make my point

"make them join"
how?
as i said, dutch royals, anti german popgaganda, ((()))

But it detracts from your point

You two have abstracted the argument to irrelevance.

I really dont think it does
Let me educate you by making you watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=IKF0HfSg_oo

>how?
Hitler kind of invaded all duch speaking regions of europe in WWII at some point you know?

They did tho. Flanders and the netherlands were considered german.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamenpolitik

so you mean to have them join us without invading? am i understanding you correct?

It does as you are spreading the net too far and Germanics are much more than just Germans. The British turned two continents white and America is the world superpower, German has only killed a dozen million whites.

This article only concerns belgium but not the netherlands and it looks like they faild didn't they?

The people there gradually became more and more independent, especially when some Europeans went out to the world with their ships (most Germans stayed to be Landeier) and the Dutch quickly evolved into an important seafaring nation.

Well Norwegians never considered themselves as Swedes and neither did the Danes or Finns or the Baltics.

So why would Dutch people consider themselves as Germans? Dutch are Dutch i think.

mainly in WWII but if you have something interesting to say about it for other periods in hisotry I'll be glad to hear it

but danes, swedes and norwegians all consider themselves as nordic sharing common culture, civilization, language... is it not?

>German has only killed a dozen million whites.
Typhus you mean.

My observation skills are on overload today.

Attached: Screenshot_158.png (1026x1518, 1001K)

NIGGER

I'm sure he has killed many more.

Attached: 463px-TyphusCodex.jpg (463x599, 62K)

This was the german reich in WWII
See how even poland is part of it but not the dutch speaking regions

Attached: The-German-Reich-in-1942.png (850x672, 209K)

Bavarian dialects are High German tongues, Dutch is more like a cousin. If you go back about 1,000 years then Dutch would probably still be classified as a German language (Old Low Franconian).

alright so cased closed then

Why don't you people just live amongst your own? Just go and be with your own kind instead of being a parasite in a foreign nation.
Go home, Ahmed

Germany, RISE UP!

handle your niggers and mexicans before you tell others what to do with their immigrants Bob

>handle your niggers
>France
>niggers
>France
>niggers

Yes that's why I dont tell germany how to handle their muslims

>The Nazis were cucks too, see!
Absolute state of this board

Why? You'd rather live with monkey rather than support each other? Up to you, nigger.

1/4

Attached: e1.webm (710x400, 1.09M)

2/4

Attached: e2.webm (710x400, 1.08M)

3/4

Attached: e3.webm (710x400, 1.05M)

4/4

Attached: e4.webm (710x400, 543K)

We want to come back

Attached: pepe.png (233x216, 10K)