Wow, Oculus sure got gay without Palmer

"Emmy-nominated VR documentary Traveling While Black is an important exploration of race relations in America."

Man, they couldn't wait to squat on the unicorn dildo fast enough after he left.

twitter.com/oculus/status/1172565637605945344

Attached: oculus.png (584x439, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captive_bolt_pistol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>VR documentary
I'd prefer an interactive game where I can shoot random people when I choose.

Well despite being 13% of the population...

just wait for the VR tour of the holocaust.

Wow look at all those looks that black man (rigged in camera gear) got! Fuggin racism

>Traveling While Black

Does it just highlight things to steal whilst travelling around?

You guys don't really see the big picture here, don't you? Look past the surface point of the game/video for a second.

13% of the population that keeps getting replenished and replaced by backwater imported niggers to keep the Justice $ystem running.

VR Holocaust simulation. Where (You) is a guard.

Enlighten me genius but this looks like standard jewish agitprop.

>Get on the bus, all the blacks are in the back...where they chose to sit. I sit two back in case there's a head on collision and a fire starts or a crazy gets on starts shooting. I will have several bodies for cover.

Good job on social justice Oculus, so whens the new "traveling while white" simulation coming out? Be sure to have the vr Captive bolt pistol attachment ready so we can experience the pain as our skulls get shattered into 90 pieces!

Reminder that these niggers are walking free today. You can find them and give them exactly what they deserve since the (((justice system))) failed us.

Good job on social justice Oculus, so whens the new "traveling while white" simulation coming out? Be sure to have the vr Captive bolt pistol attachment ready so we can experience the pain as our skulls get shattered into 90 pieces!

Reminder that these niggers are walking free today. You can find them and give them exactly what they deserve since the (((justice system))) failed us.

edit: pic

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

The sweet old Aunt Jemima black woman as you hear in the trailer doesn't exist modern day. Just like the Chinese, genuine African Americans are either all dead, dying, or about to die in 5 years time along with the rest of the white boomers. Walking while black (in the 50s) is a simulation of realization that everyone and everything is being replaced by 3rd world.

Will be coming soon. However, of course you won't be able to shoot people of color, women, or LGBT people.

Now the new arrivals must have an identity to latch onto. So the replacements must be told that they're currently being repressed and that changes must be made. In a perpetual loop of insanity.

>traveling while white
Most people wouldn't make it through the tutorial.

The vr propaganda machine still going I see. They arent any better than netflix

>"traveling while white" simulation
>Dylann Roof and Brenton Tarrant spring Brevik from jail
>go on euro-wide future doctors and engineer murder spree
>finally get arrested by a stronk wahmen with the assistance of local 'refugees'
You know that's how they would handle it.

Attached: Nazi_TOS.jpg (320x240, 24K)

>I dindu nuffin, wuz just peeking in windows after I was knocking on doors because I wuz lost officer

>holocaust VR released in which you can explore a 3D scanned virtual Auschwitz
>autists extract the game models and start running fluid simulations
>scientifically prove that a lethal concentration of zyklon b could not be reached with the wooden doors
>game gets shut down within a week

That does sound pretty accurate

Attached: jewish_fun_camp.jpg (1229x828, 146K)

Wait my whole life for VR

Jews ruin it

Attached: gnostic kike bullshit.jpg (1784x1131, 485K)

>not just playing GTA V in VR using the mod
yikes!