Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv1u7FFTwBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Cozying up to dictators.
Oi vey, that's very anti-semitic.

>stealing money from the military
that's some funny shit

>dude GOTTA go
At least use proper grammar if you want us to take you seriously, nigger.

>ayoooo hahaha dis nigga finna be OUTTIE hahaha woooorldsttaaaarrr

Dems are so desperate they think tweets like this will actually get them black support. Too bad Tulsi exposed how Kamala locked up people for cannabis while she laughed about smoking on some radio show.

uh oh, she's gonna start breaking into a pidgin rant

das a fact nyuggah

lmao this bitch is trying to prove she is black on twitter "dude gotta go" you know they had a meeting and discussed whether it was better to have "dudes gotta go" or "dude gotta go"

Tulsi facefucked her and nobody believes that she isn't a fraud. Shills will be like "she jailed niggers and we hate her why?" but that is very low level shilling. We hate fucking liars and we hate fakes. Get fucked shills.

>using national security money for national security things is horrible
This bitch is a psycho and the people who support her are idiots.

Attached: 1558986195298.jpg (880x855, 202K)

she be playing up the nigga angle

Not just that, hes stealing from military FAMILIES!! We better import a couple million Guatemalans.

you just don't get it because you're not hip.
She said she smoked some pot in college while listening to two packs and snoopy dogs. She was dancing to cardi b in a video i saw!
She might be 54 but she's lit and definitely 100% that bitch. *dabs*

Is it really stealing money from the military when you're just acting to prevent mass beaner insurrections on US property?

>hello fellow urban youths

Meanwhile back in 2017...
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv1u7FFTwBg

Attached: file.png (1696x894, 1.34M)

How is she still around after the take down by Tulsi?

Dude i love when he say kamala before he take heart out of guy in Jones movie.

Because the media and social media prop her up and pretend as if nothing has happened. Why do you think Joe Biden is the so-called "Frontrunner"? The only reason is because the MSM pretends that he is.

2020 dems are a shitshow, cringiest shit i've seen in my entire life

its funny how people remember that but not the other part, she kept people in jail for slave labor, thats should have been said first, but everybody started to react to the first thing and they forgot the second more damning thing

welfare whores for ZOG BTFO

Okay, I'm on the Harris train now.

Stealing money from military families? How the fuck is that even remotely true?

If you're gonna cozy up to niggers, at least drop the n-bomb.

She's reaching deep for that black vote, lol.

Lol we dropped 7,000+ bombs on Afghanistan in 2018 under the Trump administration. Pretty sure he's letting the military do whatever the fuck they want and defense companies like Lockheed Martin are literally at an all time high for stock price. Northrop Grumman is having a hiring boom and are hiring 5,000 engineers this year and are looking to increase the total to 35,000 over the next seven years. Not sure how any of this would be possible if he was stealing money from the military. Defense/Military business is booming

That's their new narrative for Trump diverting funds from the military budget to build the wall.

She was supposed to say nigga gotta go. What a fucking parody.

>trying to take away your health care
This has to be a joke. Didn't she say they she was going to take away private health insurance.

>stealing money
Pretty sure most familys in the mil are right wing / want a borderwall.
>attacking immigrant communities.
Where?
>trying to take away your healthcare.
No thats what demcrats in 2020 want to do.
>cozy up to doctators.
Why the fuck would you not want to work with foreign leaders?
>denying global warming
Global warming is an excuse, to say that other countries like africa are unable to farm and produce goods. Thus they all move to european countries and contribute to the genocide of whites.

Give it 20 years and nigga will be a commonly used word in political discourse. It's just that the left will use the "-a" form while the right will use the "-er" form.

>Where?
Immigrant communities is code for invader hives.

Only white people are allowed to call another white person a dude. If a non-white says dude it is a racial slur.

Nyak Nyak Nyak, well, Nyak Nyak, joe, Nyak Nyak Nyak, id just say, Nyak, Nyak, yes we, Nyak can. Nyak

The absolute state of the democrat party. Fucking degenerates.

Nowadays the only connection required to prove a causal relationship between two things is that they both exist.
Poor military families exist.
Trump is spending money from the military budget on the border wall.
Therefore, Trump is impoverishing military families by building the border wall. See how it works?

Shes full of shit. Im retired army, my wife is still active duty army. My dad is retired army, his dad was retired air force. My wifes dad is retired army and his dad was retired army. Our 2 families can trace both back to the civil war. We are as military as you can possibly get. Trust me when i say he hasnt stolen anything from us, instead he has given us all large pay raises. Fuck her. Yes im a boomer, hi frens. Like and subscribe.

Watching the white liberals flock to Kamala Harris after her non disagreement with Joe Biden on the issue of busing was hilarious. White collar, white liberals love a white-collar minority.

YES WE CANT

(((white)))

Attached: file(93).png (1488x1372, 1.06M)

fucking NPCs man.

>dude gotta go
Elisabeth Warren really is going to be the dem candidate, isn't she?

Hi fellow retiree.

t.USAF (Ret.)

>they think tweets like this will actually get them black support
It does. They can always be confident that nine out of ten blacks will vote for their team, no matter what. They could bump it up even higher if they just came out and said they will work to make whites extinct ASAP. Most blacks seem to care more about hurting and destroying whites than benefiting themselves.

The Democrats are headed for a Brokered Convention. Anyone can win.

President of the United States of Dudedom

>Please notice me, I need some attention

>It does.
KEK!! No it doesn't. The reason that the Dems are acting so retarded is because they think Twitter represents reality even after hundreds of millions of people have been banned.

Who's micropenis is more smol. This tranny's micropeen or Donald Trump's micropeen. (Magnification zoom X1000)

Attached: 1568492375182~2.jpg (382x341, 15K)

Too bad for Kamala, not even the democrats care about a generic [orang bad] anymore. Her polls will keep slumping

>Dude gotta go
Very presidential.

dude who took my guns, in cinema 2020

Wait, democrats support massive military expenditures now?

Attached: 1511930183852.png (850x400, 120K)

The headline on Reuters the other day was something like "closing down military day care centers to pay for the wall". Then you read the article and it says that almost the entire amount was reducing F-22 Raptor coverage for Germany, a country that shorts their NATO obligation every - single - year. Fuck the (((media)))

anyone who uses the word "dude" unironically without humor in actual speech is not fit to run for president

she was brutalised by the announcer at the last debate too

>dude gotta go
>sheeeit

Fuck the military. It's a big no thank you from me.

Pleased to make your acquaintance fren

Anybody who uses the word "unironically" needs to hop back up on that magic dick they flew here on, and ride it all the way back to Twitter/Facebook/Tumbl/Reddit/wherever.

what wall?

Kek are you stupid shills still pretending like it's not being built? It's becoming clearer and cleaerer you've got nothing to shill about. Must be why you just call people names so much these days.

its so hard to accept that people like pic related exist

Attached: 2019-09-14_22-39-06.png (561x801, 544K)

this but unironically

Attached: F3690701-3B34-4476-9BA0-80F5A0712845.jpg (252x209, 7K)

>some kind of mystery meat cunt
Cunt gotta go

Underrated

>dude gotta go
fucking shillary tier
they never learn

Attached: 1549627768131.gif (229x176, 987K)

DAS RITE

Aside from the Healthcare part which isn't true, I like.

Attached: 1471787606923.jpg (474x503, 27K)

>those plebbit dumbfucks browse the pol with you

Attached: 1567896180988.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

>successfully gets a 50 billion dollar increase for our already excessive military budge
>directs 3 billion towards building a wall, the only thing being done with the budget that is actual defense
>this is stealing from military families

Ho ain't got shit but her cock swallowing game.

Since when do liberals give a shit about military families?

Thank you both, and your families, for your service to Israel.kek

Audi

Media never mentions that Warmbier was in North Korea 3 times, (can you say CIA?). When he got on the plane to the US, he was in in a healthy condition. His "issues" happened during the flight.
Siding with Kim Jong Un was the way to prevent North Korea from being used as a meeting place for the Deep State to sell nuclear paraphernalia to nations forbidden by US law. Iran still does this.
Saudi Crown Prince was the REAL target in the Las Vegas massacre. The concert was a diversion; they'd have some BS story, "The Prince was killed in the crossfire"

Attached: I Will Shit On Everything You Love.png (453x480, 325K)

GoFundme, Patreon, Apple Jews Gassed

Kamala is a lying whore.

Same. That said, Trump has to pull kike dick out of his mouth and bring the troops home to the Southern Border.

Who is this "you" you talk about? lmao
look at my flag, retard. You probably don't even know where my country is. Your country isn't that important for me to shill anything. It's just circus. And your ringmaster sucking on jewish cock (I don't even know how it is, if you are just Schlomo's golem or you use them to get oil from middle east) does very good job entertaining me.
And by the way. Enjoy your United Mexican States in 10 years. Brown anglo.

Wow, I want a black female President who says things like "Dude gotta go". I embrace our new America!

Nah, Warren has zero charisma and barely even registers with black voters. No self-aware, self-respecting person would ever vote for her.

It isn’t, it’s the latest DNC narrative

would be a great name for a male laxative brand.

Attached: dudegottago.jpg (481x313, 30K)

bump

>dude

1) mattress
2) nigger

Attached: Liberal lunacy.jpg (826x1024, 233K)

That's it orange man is surely history after this one!

But hillary is in her corner. Watch her pick hillary as a running mate. Imagine how foolish you'd have to be to pick hillary as your #2.

and yet, she ain’t a negro