Mutual Defense

Reminder; that means the IDF will have domestic jurisdiction in the United States if (when) a revolutionary war kicks off. To maintain their assets of course.

Attached: poster-02.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

BASED JEW EMPEROR

Jews arent welcome here oven dodger kys gtfo

You won't shoot anybody because you're a fat coward.

Bumping

Bumping again, pick up the thread.

Say that to my gun

You probably don't have one. And if you do you're probably too chicken shit to use it.

Imagine being afraid of an army that's composed of diaper-wearing fags and model-tier women.

>Model-Tier
If you think those shiskas are model tier you're probably from Northern Ireland.

We don't shoot anybody because in this environment it does more harm than good. Boogaloo is different.

Revolutionary war won't between the people and the government, more the people and the people

Attached: DukeAss.jpg (856x1024, 146K)

Jews don't fight, they only murder.

Attached: 1568478206586.webm (400x292, 2.49M)

Good. Kikes killing every day Americans will redpill so many normies. If we lure them here, it will make them easier targets for RWDS. I want them to come.

>Israel coming to someone else's aid
Don't see it happening.

Irish women (in general) are nothing to write home about my friend
But they're still better than English women

The only thing our European cousins write about when it comes to American Women is how much they tend to weigh lmao

My cousin (who is Irish but holds a US passport because he was born in your country) tells me that american women are extremely easy once they hear your Irish accent
I kinda want to go out there and test his theory
only the skinier ones of course

It's easy to say that most women will find you exotic if you have an accent and are from another country. Hell, even people in the USA are like this, we have southern accents, Midwestern accents, west coast accents, accents for specific cities.
By all means, come on over, just watch out for city whores and coal burners, we have a lot of them.

>city whores and coal burners
we also have an abundance of these
No western country is safe anymore

Nope. The suburban areas aren't too bad though.

American women are suckers for the Irish bantz, colorful stories, and engaging conversational stylings. The accent helps too, but it's not the main attractant.