Why are eastern Slavs so primitive?

Legit asking. These fellows (Russians, Ukrainians) are the very reason why people in the West think Slavs are inferior.

Attached: 1432852073858.png (982x980, 807K)

I don't think Poles and Russians think each other as primitive. I think they're both right to look down on Ukrainians.

Fair enough. Russians do have some sort of swag or style to them.

Ukrainian on the other hand are worse than niggers.

Western Ukrainians is a Polish, Eastern is a Russian

t. Igor Niggerchenko.

Primitive niggers cant build second World Power like USSR and get first fly in cosmos. But sure ukrainians much more worse than any niggers from africa. Russians dont care about them.

All slavs are eastern, slav.

Culture and mentality. Horrible past. No wonder everybody had to compensate with lots of alcohol to get though hard times.

Don't forget most South Slavs! Who needs niggers with Europeans like these

Russians are not that bad, the whole stereotypical gopnik thing happened because of communism. Ukrainians on the other hand, well. I don't know, but I do know that not even Ukrainians want to be Ukrainian

O KURWA

>because of communism
Cause of it, Russians get our most strongest empire in history, not like impotent RF with 2% of world economic and other shit...

Explain yourselves

Attached: 7E6C3B1F-2047-4017-BED3-207E04C64E4A.jpg (722x960, 99K)

who gives a shit what the emasculated beta cucks in the (((west))) think? slavs are the masterrace.

>Cause of it
Despite of it. What preserved the strength of the USSR was the social conservatism revived by Stalin. There was strong possibility the kike Trotsky would've taken power, burning everything down. Thank God his head got mined in the end

You were vassals to the primitive Russians for the whole of 19th century.
Also Russia kind of died after 1917 so there's that. We're mere shadows of our former selves.

BIX NOOD, BRALE

>fake pics
Ever seen a nigger type like this?

at least Russians are good at mma

Attached: 69824653_2462171060542144_697357506090893312_n.jpg (810x960, 79K)

They're your fellow churkas user, they're not Slavs.

Not really

How so? They are your compatriotis

Attached: 1566689055974.png (3116x1800, 614K)