Berlin

> 7:20AM
> go to work
> train station smells like piss
> Romanians lying on the stairs beg for my (€)
> needles on the floor
> dead rat in the corner of the platform
> Grafitti on window says Du bist so wunderbar Berlin

4th wealthiest country on the planet what the...

youtube.com/watch?v=L-WjkTjaIR4

Attached: 1481636866409.png (827x720, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20190509/berlin-parks-drug-dealing-zones-spark-outrage
euronews.com/2019/08/26/berlin-city-rent-cap-plans-hit-real-estate-shares
simpleflying.com/berlin-brandenburg-airport-opening/
thelocal.de/20190816/saxony-is-again-top-and-berlin-flop-in-new-german-wide-education-rankings
rt.com/news/445186-berlin-crack-down-arab-clans/
thelocal.de/20171116/poland-to-take-more-active-role-in-caring-for-homeless-on-berlins-streets
youtube.com/watch?v=QhJeUKGrgO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the shitskin density (not including romanians)?

It's too high. Berlin is lost. Nigger drug dealers officially accepted by the local politicians, locals afraid of being brandmarked as racists. It stinks, it has ugly Soviet buildings en masse, incredibly high debt. The people are legit dumb, the education is garbage, the government isn't able to finish construction on an airport since years and won't for quite some time. Polish rejects sleeping in the local parks, entire districts handled by Arab clans.
The government is interfering with rents and forcefully tries to lower them, instead of building new residential buildings. The economy is garbage and hence Berlin is carried by Bavaria.

>romanians
its gypsies

Sounds just like home, can't wait to move there

Negroes are allowed to deal hard drugs to children in the Görlitzer Park. It is tolerated by the police and by the politicians. To hell with all those corrupt traitors.

How's the quality of the remaining whites?
Thots and retards?
Few who understand?

I've always wondered how do people who live in such horrible poverty in places like Nigeria, Detroit, and Berlin live in such shitholes. How do you just let so much trash and waste pile up and just walk past going "lol not my problem?"

Like, holy shit get 5 guys together and clean up your neighborhood instead of playing Truck Driver Simulator all weekend.

Attached: lco 2 lg.jpg (3648x2736, 2.09M)

That sound like here so why exactly are you complaining?

Shitholes gonna shithole

And why should I do that if I pay taxes for the government to do that?

Mostly Liberal students that study crap or some artsy hippie faggots. The ones (mostly older people) that care about the city are afraid to speak out against the problems. You are brandmarked as a Racist/Nazi and this may ruin you. White people from the federal police are the only chill and normal people.
I'm not exaggerating btw. There was some report about it recently.

wow pre-synth german music is fucking weird.
Its like a combination of russian and spanish music.

>Maybe if I just do nothing, something will change!

>Berlin

Stop right there. You have no right to complain living in the biggest shithole in Germany. KYS immediately.

Why should I clean something that a few days later will be just like before? I think you might suffer from some mental issue.

>Why should I take a shower if I'm just gonna get dirty again by tomorrow

>I can change others people habits because I am a good person

Berlin is and always has been the center of European degeneracy. Weimar Berliners invented tranny surgery.

Enjoy living in a pile of trash then. I'll be enjoying my bus station that doesn't smell like piss.

Once you will leave near subhumans you will understand.

some sauces
thelocal.de/20190509/berlin-parks-drug-dealing-zones-spark-outrage

euronews.com/2019/08/26/berlin-city-rent-cap-plans-hit-real-estate-shares

simpleflying.com/berlin-brandenburg-airport-opening/

thelocal.de/20190816/saxony-is-again-top-and-berlin-flop-in-new-german-wide-education-rankings

rt.com/news/445186-berlin-crack-down-arab-clans/

thelocal.de/20171116/poland-to-take-more-active-role-in-caring-for-homeless-on-berlins-streets

>Weimar Berliners
*Weimar Jews in Berlin
Magnus Hirschfeld

We have failed all our ancestors and betrayed our legacy.

Attached: All-hope-lost.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Because you live there gypsy.

And if next year the same shit happens? I have been part in cleaning campaign done by different groups but its always gets the same garbage in those parks.So fuck it let the ones get payed from my taxes to do it.

>be in Warsaw
>everything is clean and everyone is polite
Feels good man
Actually, recently I watched some clip from the 70s showing Germany. And wew, how it changed. It used to look like such a nice place. Too bad Germans are destroying themselves... and trying to take everyone with them, again.

Warsaw is ugly and the only place in Poland where you see coalburners

yet still better than most west-euro big cities

go to bialystock once to see what's real poland
stop sending your trash to belgium they all come from fucking bialystock

Sure but it's depressing

Krakau is nice

Attached: ..............................jpg (1024x693, 142K)

Agreed

I live in Berlin and at least 50% shitskins and you don't recognize the non white ones at first.

Except Americans, Americans for some reason always scream when they talk.

Absolutely agree. I sometimes hear my american neighbour screamtalking through the walls.

Berlin Kottbusser Tor

youtube.com/watch?v=QhJeUKGrgO4

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-09-14 23-32-55.png (3840x2160, 3.71M)

Sounds like germany has the UK's post-war debt problems, plus decades of social conditioning and shaming. I send my condolences

Thanks. Though its mostly just Berlin. The center of degeneracy. Berlin and democracy never went well together.

>why should I clean something
>Romania

Don't look away, this is the future you chose.

why do you hate romanians?

Attached: 1556862575519.jpg (480x640, 25K)

he shouldn't. I'd rather live in Romania and marry a peasant girl than live in Berlin, that latter day Babylon

>4th wealthiest country on the planet what the...
You mean the Jews living there are the 4th wealthiest...silly German you actually think that the wealth goes to people..

>Warsaw
>clean
Go to Wilno to see clean city

user, I grew up in Manchester during the Mad-Chester era and then went to Sheffield for the Gatecrasher years and I have never been to a city that is so oriented culturally around drugs. I enjoyed a few trips to Berlin in my youth but once you get to an age where you don't want to rave for 2 or 3 days straight and your ears can't deal with the heavy bass then you look around and find that Berlin is a big space that is filled with the same things. You get 3 main areas, East, West and Mitte. The neighborhoods are all very similar apart from that. I also found it a really depressing place on a Sunday if you go for a weekend, mainly because most of the waitresses and service people are coming down from the night before.

There is a certian gnostic belief that cleanliness of the outer space really depends on cleanliness of inner space. We are dirty inside = Space outside becomes dirty.

I see literally nothing has changed in a 150 years. This attitude is why a large part of Europe is trash.

Attached: 7E3781CA-3902-46F2-BEBF-0A6851B8DCDC.jpg (1031x1382, 172K)

Berlin has always been a miserable shithole

if you bring friends to collect everyone's trash because you are based and love your city and country people will call you a cuck

It's gypsy inspired

Berlin is such an odd city.
I was expecting it to be a major city, but it's not.
Graffiti everywhere, some places had nice buildings but the majority of it was terrible.
Rusty trains.
Smell of sewage.

But the oddest thing is how lifeless it is for the most part. It's like everyone goes to work and sleep at the exact same time.
Nobody works part time in Berlin?

Museum Island was top notch though.