OIL TO HIT $100 A BARREL

FUEL CRISIS INCOMING
GLOBAL CRASH

oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/100-Oil-Drone-Strikes-Halt-Half-Of-Saudi-Crude-Production.html

Attached: Untitled.png (645x528, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2016/02/turning-drones-into-weapons.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=zBGPw_LBiRA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why tho

Saudi Aramco has to boost their IPO valuation somehow..

just ride a bicycle then

How bad can it be?

Attached: B43EB6C8-FBF8-420B-8C76-770DA397481F.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Imagine working all those hours making that power point presentation on the ARAMCO IPO.

based chinese drones

Cool. Economic boom for my oil producing nation soon. Gonna get out of that recession now and make some cash moneys.

whos responsible for the drone strike?

DANCING IN THE DESERT BLOWING UP THE SUNSHINE

Attached: 1566545217607.jpg (962x642, 125K)

>Saudi Aramco has to boost their IPO valuation somehow..
Being venerable to terrorism and sabotage is a bad way to raise a company's value.

Nobody here honestly knows. I’m leaning toward false flag. But some are saying houthis and others are saying saudis while a few left are saying the Chinese

>oil prices nose dive after bolton firing
>convenient drone stike happens

America is energy independent thanks to shale. This can only be good for us.

Research decline curves for shale, retard.

This is going to make the entire central US and midwest incredibly rich. Shills BTFO! MAGA!

Because the Houthis or the Iranians just blew up a big Saudi oil refinery and cut their production in half

America has a lot of shale, the US will be the top producer of oil for a long time to come. Hundreds of years.

>FUEL CRISIS INCOMING
>GLOBAL CRASH

YESSSSS WARRR WARRRR

BRING THE PAIN

Came here to laugh at Saudis
Prepare to actually work for once in your lives and your desert cult is going to lose it's funding

Attached: 1568004681593.jpg (756x806, 170K)

BASED HOUTHIS
DAILY REMINDER THAT BASED HOUTHIS ARE REDPILLED ON SAUDI ARABIA AND ITS ((((KANGS))))

Attached: 1474506245293.jpg (960x540, 79K)

Again, not gonna be a war. US is top producer of oil in world now. Mideastern oil uncertainty only boosts the value of our massive oil, coal and natural gas reserves. Trump isn't going to do anything as long as the uncertainty benefits America, because all you foreigners can F@#$ off.

>doesn't know the economics of oil production

>its israel doing the drone strikes to force American intervention in the middle east

As long as it means less niggers because resources are scare. Fine by me.

I can't ride a fucking ride a bycicle 40 kilometers everyday you nigger.

>bicycle
>the fucking Netherlands
Checks out.

>OIL TO HIT $100 A BARREL
Oh no, never happened before.

That means niggers go hungry and mr drumpff sneaks them to Maine.

>all you foreigners can fuck off
Except that won't be what happens, even though it should. Because of the glorious globalist revolution, we'll sink with the rest of them as we're bled dry to maintain our global "obligations" that just appear out of thin air. Basically everyone else will come to us with their hands out for gibs.

>Venerable to terrorism
It works so well

Attached: 1568035466600.jpg (1024x1021, 113K)

Fuck yeah. Let the good times roll.

Attached: flag-canada-alberta_2.gif (500x250, 9K)

So where are our Sky King buddies??

Follow the money.
They want you to stop driving cars and only use public transport. Only the few rich people will be able to drive electric cars which are also autonomous so they can kill you with them if you rise up. We do not even have the energy grit for everyone to drive electric cars nut this is fine for them. This is also the reason they push for shitty wind energy instead modern reactors so electricity becomes rare for the cattle. In Germany you are not allowed to generate a big amount of energy for your own use.

>OIL TO HIT $100 A BARREL
Good, it'll help the local fracking and NG economy.

Oil is the exergy with which our economy even remotely is able to keep up with faggy taxes and shit like that.
No oil, no industry, no heater in your room, no power for your fridge, and no more society.
You can imagine then what happens when instead of nothing, there's less oil.

sometime I'm doing 50 kilometers

you subhuman trash can't even pedal

Nobody gonna talk about how the houthi's got a drone? Oil starts going down and the houthi's get a drone that can penetrate Saudi airspace?

haha

Attached: you.gif (628x402, 2.99M)

just another day of Jow Forums not working

Found the Venezuelan.

It's supposed to be the Houthi's. 10 drones and half of Saudi Arabia away. If it really is them then it's fucking pathetic and Saudi should be eternally ashamed.

This. Europoors and chinks hardest hit, North American petrochemical stocks are gonna moon.

dilate

We must bomb, bomb, bomb,
bomb, bomb, Iran

Lol

Attached: Based Lindsey.jpg (805x835, 283K)

The Israelis and their crypto cousins in Saudi Arabia ARE GOING TO HAVE their Iran invasion, and you goy are GOING to wage it.

>just another day of Jow Forums not working
I think we all think it's the Iranians. Don't think just because we only mention the Jews 1/5 of the time we forget.

Last time I checked, Houthis were freely raiding border provinces, taking lots of loot n shiet.

That's if we're able to magick the oil through all the injuns and ecofreaks.

We make oil now.
Find a new trick schlomo. The typical ones aren't working anymore.

Why are you such a conspiratorial nut? The houthis have been striking the Saudis for years, only this time they had huge success.

If Trudolt is reelected that oil is staying where it is, a contamination of the soil.

Fuck you nigger i live at 2900 meters above sea level and i have to climb some mountains and can't get to work all sweaty, fuck you anyway you nigger.

Attached: Que elegancia la de francia.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

Thing is the oil refineries are not on the border and right up near the Iran gulf instead.

So...this "attack" is going to put pressure on oil prices. So I take it that if we attack Iran and the Str8 of Hormuz get's fucked up then aren't we just going to make the problem even worse? I mean that's basically end time prophecy shit right?

this is what you get for firing bolton

What's more likely? Some insane conspiracy theory, or Iran being pissed we now refuse to buy oil from them and striking SA's oil to fuck us. Get off the drugs.

It begins. This is how all out war in the Middle East starts. The Houthis will never stop now they now know how to truly hurt the Saudis and the Saudis will rightly blame Iran.

>US MUST attack Israel's enemy

its all so tiresome

I think I'm going to sell my Tesla shares to buy Concho Resources shares Monday morning in Frankfurt.

>Oil starts going down and
you're a moron. oil price has been pretty flat for like ten months. and before this attack, oil was already 20% higher than it was in december. stop being a conspiritard embarrassment to our flag.

Bolton gone rogue?

What is really surprising is that it took this long for them to figure it out.
Saddam Hussein knew this.

>you're a moron.
Oil is quite low now that the US has added a large amount of oil and NG production. Not sure you have any point though, so I digress.

Attached: 2480-1463161447.png (300x217, 38K)

Hey Pete

>rightly
it's not as if the Saudis have been murdering the Yemenis for the last year or two

How about they bomb Iran but then also drop an equal amount of ordinance on Israel?

It's called crude for a reason. It comes out of the ground that way.
Refining capability does not equal production. They are still pumping and shipping just as much oil overseas but now they will have to buy gasoline elsewhere.

Attached: BS.jpg (209x242, 6K)

Who knows man, It could go either way. This isn't the first time we've tried to bait Iran or frame them on some bullshit. We still don't REALLY know the full story of that drone that was shot down and Trump's actions shortly afterwards was kinda..off. Plus the whole bombing of the oil tanker prior to that. You, me, we're not entitled to that information. We're just given scraps fed to us by the MSM.

Oil is the exergy with which our economy even remotely is able to keep up with faggy taxes and shit like that.
No oil, no industry, no heater in your room, no power for your fridge, and no more society.
You can imagine then what happens when instead of nothing, there's less oil.

Didn't cause any habbenin's last time, and it won't this time.

Attached: Is-Oil-on-Its-Way-Back-up-to-100-Per-Barrel.png (2667x1500, 34K)

A fellow Albertan Brother. God bless you. im so glad the saudis finally getting cucked.

Attached: Top check.png (328x382, 222K)

>zoomers don't remember $200 oil

"Israeli drones attack Saudi Arabia in yet another unprovoked attack." $100 says they blame iran.

Time to move back to Alberta.

>once the oil runs out the Saudi Peninsula will be bombed to shit

Attached: 1567324248877.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Nothings gonna happen..nothing ever does... nothing ever will.

BLAME IRAN WHEN THE ENTIRE PURPOSE WAS TO SEE OIL PRICES GO OVER 100$ A BARREL....i see a pattern forming in the very near future

>Didn't cause any habbenin's last time, and it won't this time.
Sure doesn't sound like a motive for the Iranians to me... I'm just saying. They had an obvious motive.

>venerable to terrorism

Attached: tardo.jpg (588x823, 109K)

I wasn’t making a judgement on who is right and wrong.

Imminent Israeli election. The candidate who gains popularity from this kind of thing wants to annex all of the West Bank.

He's American. Having a poor grasp on English is basically their calling card.

gee i wonder who could be behind this

Attached: 1543837090079.png (612x491, 69K)

>israel has treaty in progress with US
>this shit happens
Really makes you think

Well not with that attitude.

russian subhuman

Not long ago I indicated we were on the verge of WW3 in the middle east and earlier today I brought up the Iranians were behind these strikes on Saudi Arabia. From my contacts here the Saudi`s are preparing to destroy several Iraniian facilities probably including Kharg Island, with the U.S. protecting Saudi facilities. Also the Israelis are preparing for strikes in Gaza and their northern border is on a hair trigger. Buckle up ladies like I mentioned Epstein and Rich may not even matter soon. Oddly enough their killer is buried near where Saudi was hit. Funny in a way. Buckle up and stock up on gas. Interestingly enough China is going to get fucked big time if this blows up. Also the U.S. or Israel may use this as an opportunity to destory Iranian missile facilities and the locations where they are storing nuclear weapons purchased from the Ukraine. Just a final point the driving reason for Trump getting the U.S. Energy independent was just this sort of thing and other considerations.

Attached: pulp fiction.jpg (500x281, 25K)

Attached: BasedLindsey22.jpg (545x874, 312K)

Attached: 1539051319218.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

The Chinese make no sense: it's making it harder for their economy. They are the biggest net importer of oil in the world. The cheaper it is the better for them.
I don't get this reasoning.

Everybody's going to the party have a real good time.

Attached: systemofadown.jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

Drones are hobby tier now. Anyone can field a strike force.

globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2016/02/turning-drones-into-weapons.html

Attached: drone gun.jpg (1024x576, 303K)

>Iran has restricted oil exports
>Not being retarded
Gee, I wonder why they would attack some of the largest refineries in the world. Perhaps it's because they like hentai, or want more power in negotiations in regards to their own massive oil supply they could sell more easily overseas. Makes you think. It's not like they have a patsy or anything.

TO TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISREAL

ALLAH AKBAR

turn the rocks into stones
the stones into sand
the sand into glass

bombbomb bomb bomb iran
just like we did in afghanistan
bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb iran

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=zBGPw_LBiRA

remember folks war in the middle east only benefits russia

Attached: NEW SONIC.jpg (588x432, 60K)