Should bakeries be forced to make cakes for gay weddings if they don't want to?

Attached: rainbow-cake-1.jpg (3872x2592, 1.6M)

Should organizations that have age based membership requirements be forced to accept zoomers?

Should women be forced to have sex with fat, ugly incels?

Gays should be forced to make anti-gay cakes for display in public.

Yes.
But only so fags and pro-faggots can be identified via security footage for future execution.

Attached: 1566076000348.png (946x970, 1.1M)

That actually looks tasty.

normal cakes for gay people? yes
drawing dicks on cakes? no

Yes.
Seize the means of reproduction

Yes

Forced at gun point? Prolly not.

they should force a dick up the conservative baker, turning him gay so there's no problem

If they pay taxes, yes. Think about this one, the average male pays for everything women get given by the government but they get nothing in return except a society where they can barely get laid anymore. Why pay taxes when you're not the one getting most of the benefits?

No. And homosexuals getting married bastardizes marriage. They should be working on fixing their mental problems. It won't happen; but it should.

Plenty of bakeries will close down prior to the civil war turing hot. Baking will become a closed community activity as it's the only safe way.

Yeah.

Wedding cakes are already gay as fuck anyway. Giant cakes with artistic frosting and fancy handwriting? Shit, that seems like something a gay man would come up with.

No, and if I own a restaurant I should be able to deny service to anyone I want, even in the basis of skin color. I should also be able to ironically name said restaurant “Nigger Joes”.

Should you be forced to have anal sex if OP is a fag?

Here's the thing! me giving a fuck about random assblasters and carpet munchers and every thing in between getting fucked off enough to sue cake baking freaks for hurt feels is par for the course if your so fucking (pardon the pun) anal about it in equal amounts just makes me laugh and think "fuck these 2 assholios, they deserve each other"

bake the cake or pay a fine, its comedy gold, just why give a fuck?

Yes, but only if said cakes are the same ones available to the general public. Any customization that's not part of a typical cake sold by the shop can be refused for whatever reason, just like how a painter couldn't be forced into painting a custom piece of art depicting something they don't want to paint.

gays should be forced to have heterosexual sex in cages at the zoo for our entertainment.

im a tranny and I say no fuck the state

If Christards can choose not to bake them a cake, then fags should choose not to bake Christards a cake.

I am a libertarian.

I genuinely dont care about gays and/or lbtgbqrztswot at all.

I dont care about trans either.

Hell, someday in our glorious transhumanist future, you genuinely even be able to be an attack helicopter if you want.

But I am actually a No on the cake thing.

In fact, a cake maker should not be forced to make a cake for anyone. You do not have a right to his service.

The thing is, they should totally just bake the gay cakes and charge a 900% mark-up one it, and donate the proceeds to anti-abortion activists and "pray the gay away" camps.

Should anyone be FORCED to bake cakes against their will for any reason?

If I owned a bakery I would add exlax to the recipe so they can shit out their loose butthole as the wedding concludes with a brown note.

Its not like they have to take a Hippocratic Oath before going to bakery school. Right to refuse service doesn't apply anymore?

You tell me

Attached: ak.jpg (960x694, 176K)

it should be a self soling problem people open a businesses to make money that imply selling something the customer wants or needs. Should a bakery be forced to cater to faggots that chase away there other customers no.

Attached: ijnuhkk.png (359x502, 376K)