White women are happier without children

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/may/25/women-happier-without-children-or-a-spouse-happiness-expert
LMAOO

Attached: a34ndunl8i.webm (750x422, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/may/25/women-happier-without-children-or-a-spouse-happiness-expert
politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/).
vox.com/future-perfect/2019/6/4/18650969/married-women-miserable-fake-paul-dolan-happiness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who cares what women think?

>guardian
>"American" (((academics)))

This. Let it all burn lel

>same website that runs all the 'middle aged women who missed out on having a husband/children because muh career and it's everyone else's fault
the guardian is fucking retarded, the editor must be a woman because true to form they don't know what they want, they just know they don't want men to be happy

>...until they turn 35.
There.
I fixed that for you.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

There is nothing a woman hates more than to see another woman who is better off than she is. She will do everything within her power to destroy other women's happiness because it's something she can't have.

>Says happiness expert

Why is it I can't get a job doing anything more than menial bullshit but women can just fucking make up titles for themselves?

Fuck this gay Earth.

Attached: 1567226306794.png (469x452, 277K)

that study was utterly destroyed by peer review and had glaring logical and methodological mistakes.

Propaganda lies, trying to end the Whites again

more anti white propaganda and racial exterminationalist juden propaganda against the white race

Attached: 1557787133567.jpg (443x750, 46K)

>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/may/25/women-happier-without-children-or-a-spouse-happiness-expert
"We do have some good longitudinal data following the same people over time, but I am going to do a massive disservice to that science "
Oh look a woman ignore facts and nagging men to get married. WHY I NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE!

I believe you, but could you please post the source?

Sure lol

"Why TÜRKS are so strong" You might ask, Well let me explain it as a Türk.

So, when Yakub (May he rot in hell) created white people to terrorize people and create discomfort around people. When white savages invade europe and kill all the BLACK inhabitants there (original europeans were BLACK politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/). Now once great Europe was now at the hands of uncivilized savages called "white people". So ALLAH (KARA BOĞA) created us to stop whites from further expanding. He created us to clean the mess that Yakub created. When ALLAH creating us he add us more muscle so we can easily BTFO white subhumans, He add us more intelligence so we can win wars. Then he made us cruel (only against whites) so we can create panic among whites when our name (TÜRK) is heard. Then he covered our body with beautiful BLACK skin.

Now do you understand why we are too strong and always BTFO whites ? Because we were speficially created by ALLAH (KARA BOĞA) to destroy white race. Our purpose is to destroy the white race whenever we are. We will not stop until yakub's spawns are cleaned from this earth. Then we will go back to our homeland, Africa.

Self reported happiness is a useless stat

Why do so many coalburners have the same nasty-ass hairstyle dyed blone with dark roots?

for the same reasons they wear yoga pants to go out shopping

So why do they think they can convince people that all of human history was basically a mistake? Do they really expect us to believe that people don't want to reproduce?

I can literally garuantee you that women have happier lives with children. What did they do take data from only 20 year olds or something? Evolution literally ordains that happiness from having children is in our DNA. What is this kike bullshit, do women actually fall for this trash?

They probably only interviews women in their 20s and had bullshit leading questions.

Look at this nigger with his dope swole upto the camera fucking cringe

but happyEST with a nigger.
We're aware of the propaganda.
Sage on.

ahhhh, the elves are leaving.

Attached: fuck_it_im_out.jpg (474x307, 38K)

faggots do this also

That ugly nigger trying to pose for the camera like a woman.
Sometimes I think instasluts and coloreds are actually made for each other: Vain, stupid, shortsighted, selfish... Honestly they may have fun together.

Likely. The younger nurses where I work are all about traveling and experiencing new things. Which, from what I gather, is codeword for getting drunk and getting dicked by various dudes. The older ones in their 30s are all train wrecks crying that life has passed them by with nothing to show for it.

Attached: bamboozling.jpg (700x362, 22K)

It’s almost like billions of years of evolution has hard wired females to value reproducing and raising their offspring, who would have thought? I thought leftists FUCKING LOVE science though?

This is true, white men are born cowards that have no will or pride in they selves. The best course of actions is to round them up and off them 1 by 1. If we managed to cull the white MALE population, genocide would go down, pedophilia would sease to exist, etc etc. White would be all be rounded up and sold off into sexual slavery.

No, it's the Daily Mail that runs all of those stories.

>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/may/25/women-happier-without-children-or-a-spouse-happiness-expert

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

This is true, white men are born cowards that have no will or pride in they selves. The best course of actions is to round them up and off them 1 by 1. If we managed to cull the white MALE population, genocide would go down, pedophilia would sease to exist, etc etc. White women would be all be rounded up and sold off into sexual slavery.

>I think Sally is going to have a great time with Choctaw Tribe. She loves dancing around fires and making baskets. Maybe it's for the best that Chief Big Lizard and his warband killed her family and took her for his new squaw.

Who’s gonna pay for your welfare? Chang or Mohammed?

>one post by this ID
go back to bed, john

Attached: 1503503560913.jpg (976x820, 180K)

Based serb

broken branch grandparents cry

>white men are born cowards that have no will or pride in they selves
And then one day, for no reason at all...

damn she is hot. too bad she will be hanged with all the other coalburners

Attached: 1567981940246.jpg (500x827, 132K)

Attached: a072207eeebdf826be5aa9d377a523bbef4f9800099f58d0fd0b0c392c4029ca.png (2330x570, 65K)

Attached: condemns-paedophilia-on-5b654e.jpg (800x600, 69K)

>pedophilia would sease to exist [without White men]
Damn, this is some tasty bait. I forgot how good bullshit tastes.

Attached: 1527825776328.jpg (1352x916, 248K)

Shill or completely missed the point.

White women are happier with black cock.

My wife said she's a lot happier after having children. The party phase gets boring after age 30

Source: vox.com/future-perfect/2019/6/4/18650969/married-women-miserable-fake-paul-dolan-happiness

The "happiness expert" is a bold face liar that intentionally misleads by making bias assumptions that fit his narrative, The ATUS he references lacks data on *ever* having children, misinterpreted the survey to fit his conclusions, and then outright lies in his report by claiming there were no benefits to women marrying when the studies he referenced not only didn't claim such an absurd conclusion but presents the contrary position: An older article he cited earlier claims that unmarried women have 50% higher mortality rates than married women.

This man is an notorious misleading propagandist that cares more about ensuring women's feelings are spared at the expense of their overall welfare, all for his benefit alone. This man is worse than a tyrant. He attempts to seize control of those that falsely have faith in him to tell them the truth.

A happiness expert that only cares about the temporary concerns of women than offering the real solutions to their struggles has no value at all.

Article has been debunked to hell and back, and still every few days some faggot posts it. Are you always the same, OP? Why are you doing this? Do you have some agenda spreading such misinformation?

>Last week, a shocking claim about happiness made the rounds in the press, from the Guardian to Cosmopolitan to Elle to Fox.

>The claim?

>Women should be wary of marriage — because while married women say they’re happy, they’re lying. According to behavioral scientist Paul Dolan, promoting his recently released book Happy Every After, they’ll be much happier if they steer clear of marriage and children entirely.

>“Married people are happier than other population subgroups, but only when their spouse is in the room when they’re asked how happy they are. When the spouse is not present: f***ing miserable,” Dolan said, citing the American Time Use Survey, a national survey available from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and used for academic research on how Americans live their lives.

>The problem? That finding is the result of a grievous misunderstanding on Dolan’s part of how the American Time Use Survey works. The people conducting the survey didn’t ask married people how happy they were, shoo their spouses out of the room, and then ask again. Dolan had misinterpreted one of the categories in the survey, “spouse absent,” which refers to married people whose partner is no longer living in their household, as meaning the spouse stepped out of the room.

vox.com/future-perfect/2019/6/4/18650969/married-women-miserable-fake-paul-dolan-happiness

Attached: unhappy married women hoax.jpg (831x999, 485K)

That's why we need to bring rape back. Women should not make important decisions.

This essentially

No shit. Raising kids is stressful as fuck, especially if you also have a fulltime job while also needing to beg for attention on social media a few hours a day.