Workplace Politics and Culture

What is your workplace like? Do any of you have particularly annoying co-workers? Is your boss fair, or no? What are the political views you have heard expressed over there? Have you dared to speak about your own beliefs? What did they say about that? Have you won anybody over to your cause? If so, how did you accomplish it?

Attached: 1568484786461.gif (200x200, 3.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOue9nW6tNg
youtube.com/watch?v=rN0_ZBnUyyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My boss is a homo and my coworker is a vego.

My workplace is extremely liberal but also has a very high turn over rate. I used to not engage at all. Now if someone asks i tell them exactly how i feel. They bitch and moan and reeeeee and then they almost always quit. The ones who manage to stay keep their damn mouths shut or are broken of their liberalism by the reality of this place.

My workplace is extremely liberal but also has a very high turn over rate. I used to not engage at all. Now if someone asks i tell them exactly how i feel. They bitch and moan and reeeeee and then they almost always quit. The ones who manage to stay keep their damn mouths shut or are broken of their liberalism by the reality of this place.

ULTRA RARE

R
A
R
E

A lot of freedom, but people very aware of etiquette (how it fucking should be). I'll jump into conversations when I hear bullshit, or when someone asks my what I think.

Always get called out for morality in which (even though I completely despise Post-Modernism) bring it into that arena to reassess authority.

Feels good ruining normies in arguments. Trump 2020 or Yang.

All the jews at my work place are ultra liberals.

I’ve got the most flamboyantly gay coworker I’ve ever met, and on the first day I was fully prepared to hate the guy. Turns out he ended up being one of the most tolerable people at the place, really nice dude. I’m not gonna let my politics get in the way of who I get along with at work. Do I agree he should be walking around with a purse and makeup? No. Am I gonna run around being that guy that complains about it? That’d make me even more of a faggot than he is

wEw FlAg
R A R E
A
R
E

What country is this?

My boss has a Nazi tattoo, and we talk shit about SJWs and niggers all the time.

Attached: 1507227476097.jpg (2048x1486, 849K)

They are very surprisingly based. Instant recognition of jewish subversion when I point it out (obviously I use a different term for it). Prob push my luck more than I really should but hey. People seem to be down to talk about it.

Gambia. Also get a laptop phone posting is shit.

>a Nazi tattoo
He'll get the rope first.

I live in rural Utah so of course everyone is redpilled as fuck. One problem I have is they won't trust me at time because I am not from here. I am currently renegotiate my salary and it is taking a while, but I know if I was a local boy they would have rubber stamped that shit already. The good part is I am the smartest person within about 100 miles.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tOue9nW6tNg

I own my own construction and real estate / development company.
We say Nigger a lot.

>All lefties
>anti-trump
>think CNN is unbiased truth only
I have to leave the room or Bite my tongue

My boss is one of those modern manager faggots who refuses to actually manage anything, adopting various new-age workplace tactics to improve intangible things. Instead of going through the list of much-needed improvements I gave him he wants to schedule team-building exercises where we go to an escape room. Instead of being an actual leader her wants to "empower us" by "strengthening from within" and the means to do that is we all read chapters out of a book he bought of Amazon from some Indian.
HR isn't so bad. Aforementioned boss accused me of racism once cuz one time brown-skinned guy, and HR called him out on his bullshit because he had no grounds for assuming really anything. Oddly enough my HR dept is all female so I was surprised they weren't retarded about it.
Also the workplace is fairly strict about making sure everyone who works there is able to speak English properly.
The pay is kind of shit, though.

Attached: melgibson.jpg (996x682, 64K)

My boss is a closet ethno-nationalist, and some of my coworkers are fairly openly racist. The annoying coworkers tend to weed themselves out by virtue of being shit at their jobs. So pretty great.
Though the company is starting to go hard and heavy on "Diversity and Inclusion" initiatives, so how long this lasts is anyone's guess.

Brah i think my workplace is a unicorn
>Filled with conservative immigrant and boomer engineers
>Drinks at the office thursday and friday after 3pm
>Openly discussing politics
>Sjw's are non existant
>Jokes about race and culture are normal
>not one faggot or screeching libtard in sight

Are you hiring? I'm great at - what was it you do?

Forgot to mention we recently had some workplace sensitivity training because one of the VPs talked shit about some tranny working some entry-level position. The VP got fired for it, but through the seminar (hosted by some blatant cool wine aunt cat lady) I got to see firsthand how redpilled by co-workers are. Had a couple co-workers go on small rants about illegal immigrants. Best part is nobody gave a fuck (as in nobody went to HR)

>work by myself for myself
>directly with clients
>who I personally screen and curate
>my only advertising is word of mouth from previous clients
>charge $100 an hour minimum
>easily 30-40 billable hours a month, that's all I feel like doing, could easily triple but don't want the hassle
>my clients literally skip dinners and holidays to see me if I tell them I have an opening
Guess my profession Jow Forums
Hint:
>It's one of the oldest, but not THE oldest

Attached: 1567949307331.jpg (540x540, 53K)

So, you're not a whore.... but a manwhore??

Barber is my honest answer.

I'm starting a new job on monday so I'm hoping it will be tolerable. My last job was absolute shite. It was an old boys club where everyone absolutely hated their job. No-one bothered to talk to each other except to gripe or bitch. If you were the new guy you didn't get to gripe without being bitched at. That and rotating shifts were enough to start hating being alive. So happy to leave that place.

i work with 90% women its hell

A mechanic for high $ cars?

One of my coworkers is a refugee from some communist shithole in Asia. Another coworker when describing him to someone outside our group referred to him as "the guy who doesn't speak very good English". HR heard this and got very concerned. We all just laughed, and nothing happened.
Another couple coworkers, after we had "racial sensitivity training", held a competition over email to see who could come up with the worst racial slur. No one cared.

I am a high school teacher.

>What is your workplace like?
Approximately 1,500 students; moderately conservative district in a blue state. Admins do a good job of walking the fair line.

>Is your boss fair, or no?
I consider the taxpayers my boss. Yes, they have been fair. And my superiors have been fair.

>What are the political views you have heard expressed over there?
Because I teach in a fairly conservative district, political views are not expressed so much as dictates coming from the state DOE are announced, sometimes accompanied by body language or intonation that reveals the announcer doesn't agree with the mandate.

>Do any of you have particularly annoying co-workers?
Yes, there is a control freak math teacher who used to rat me out for every little minor infraction -- stupid shit like reporting me if I brought doughnuts in for my homeroom kids, showing B & W version of Lord of the Flies, letting the kids sing Happy Birthday to a classmate, ending class a few minutes early and letting them whip out their cellphones at that point. But she has worn out her welcome in the main office. And never once did I rat her out for running to the teacher's room for coffee leaving her class unattended which is something I have never, ever done. Still, every time she ratted me out I would plead guilty as charged when questioned and I would never say a word about her. Finally the admins told me just keep my classroom door closed so she can't be nosey.
>Have you dared to speak about your own beliefs?
Yes, at faculty meetings I am usually one of the few to question why we are implementing such and such change in procedures, rules, or policy. I have been very vocal about curricula and things I don't believe are good or educationally sound for the kids. Lots of times my colleagues come up to me and thank me for saying what they were too afraid to say.

Our workplace is filled with viet immigrants and management has intentionally set standards so low that people do not follow the most basic procedures and become upset when asked to. This is done to prevent the seaniggers from leaving the company because no white kids want to work at a solder station for 8 hours a day. Some of them are actually retarded but are somehow protected from any real consequences.

I am only there because they promised to work me into engineering at some point and they pay me an absurdly high amount to do the same work as the animals. I remote into one of the engineering computers from my workstation and code api's in my downtime because it is so monotonous.

There is one guy there that is super into Q and will stop by to chat about recent happenings if he has a moment. Outside of deepstate conspiracies the strangest part was being overheard by management and being counseled 'not to discuss that kind of thing' at work anymore. Now i just wink at him or shoot him the ok sign.

desu some of the viet and flips are total bros and fun to work with but the workplace itself is completely alienating and i think i would be happier working with white people. also in my experience white people do better work and actually give a shit about quality assurance. All of my past experience working in immigrant dominated work places has shown me natural segregation and homogeneous cultural preference is not a racist myth.

> tfw everywhere else pays less and you're saddled with debts

Attached: asdfasdfasdf.gif (333x292, 294K)

Pretty chill, we all are good at are jobs so it makes bulshitting easier.

I've been there user. Layers upon layers of insecurity fueled insanity.

F

Attached: eyes.gif (500x216, 499K)

Kek I have an email sitting in my inbox at this very moment, that is my manager asking: "how can I make your job experience a 10/10?"

PAY ME MORE YOU IDIOT.

lots of cringey boomers, lots of insecurity due to people having a fair amount of money but not the education, class or sensibilities to do anything but look like trashy new money hillbillies with it. otherwise, not too bad, it pays the bills and at least we all get to laugh at the libshits together.

Lawyer. You hiring? I am looking for side job to do in my retirement years. Will work for $50 an hour. Cash.

Did someone forget to switch off their proxy?

OP's pic unironically has the face of a chad but he ruins it with his onions facial expressions

Lawyers working for themselves aren't charging 100 bucks user.

40 hours a month.. AS A LAWYER???

Our HR department is very liberal, to a fault. For fy2019 56% of all promotions and pay raises were female, and our head of HR says they want to promote even more females next year in the name of "equality". Laughably, 10 of the 12 senior execs are old white guys, so I doubt they'd bother, or like to change that. They like promote "equality" without actually taking part, they force in onto the plebs.
I work on a different floor to HR though, im in tech and its a little less pc. We all have banter with each other, about anything. HR always gets assblasted when they visit our floor.
My immediate team is 3 gay guys. They're all nice. The 19 year old zoomer fag is cool. The other one hardly talks. The third, my manager seems to like how I work and has given me 2 pay raises and a promotion this year so I'm happy.
Personally I don't really talk politics at work, very few do in our department. At most, just very basic takes on a super popular happening. The other day my manager was getting annoyed at the brits for not following through with brexit. That's the most recent political thing we've discussed.

Attached: X_Girl_Cyberpunk_Adventure_06.gif (896x366, 76K)

>male nurse
It's overcrowded with women who complain way too much, but they're not tricked by muh-feminism or insane LGBT nonsense because evidence and statistics determine most of the practices. Gays carry more STDs, males are physically dominant, political correctness is ignorant. These are the ideas we all agree on.

>i frequently microdose people with horrific nightmares from the leftist utopia. Healthcare is a hotbed of sensible and rational people who love the family structure and understand mental illness vs. Stunning and brave

Well, clue me in. My lawyer charges $75 an hour but he's my friend, so....

The guy I work with is a 9/11 truther, thinks that vegetarianism is the only moral way to eat, global warming is happening right now, women are oppressed and need MOAR RIGHTS.

He's a physics graduate from a reasonably good university.

His wife also makes him cook, do loads of childcare, despite her usually working about 10 hours a week. She's currently unemployed and looking for a new job. She still makes him work home one day a week to look after their son.

She's also banned meat from their house. What a cuck.

the oldest profession is whore, the second oldest is politician. not sure what the 3rd oldest would be, furrier? Lawyer seems like the right one but that doesn't seem like a very old profession

I deal with a lot of nurses from the hospital and half are okay but the other half are obese cunts that need to get on a diet

What type of work is it and how does it challenge peoples liberal worldviews?

He works for a firm, correct? (in which he should still be charging you way more that $75)

He works in some lowly lawyer field? Juvenile, domestic, traffic?

>What is your workplace like?

I wouldn't know because I'm not a slave. Maybe in the next lifetime.

>I am the smartest person within about 100 miles.
For Utah's sake i hope that's not true

At our hospital the women are either morbidly obese slobs or hotter than fuck and in perfect shape. Not much in between. Odd.

Great
Of course
Yup
Nigger is said on a consistent basis, most of us are surrounded by them
My beliefs are shared
#MeTooNigger
Probably
When I started three coworkers casually dropped nigger in a sentence. Not much to accomplish at that point

Attached: index.jpg (193x261, 9K)

Gambia

I can't be too specific because then it would be pretty easy to dox me (not very many conservative white males in this entire country) but its quasi political in nature. Living in this country challenges liberal viewpoints. Quite successfully as well.

>my workplace is a unicorn
Mine isn't far off this.
The office gay is more right-wing than some of the other guys.

I work for a Government Department and have a front row seat in the decline of Western Civilisation.

Attached: BE719FB1-E3FD-4129-9A77-28A2C28EF244.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Work backwards from their motivations user., it's easy to show people where they're going wrong.

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors will be delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=rN0_ZBnUyyw

Attached: 3d2d2d83690b77469ccd33b36d2996dc6b9b61e531f654ac3643dc8944ec241c.png (726x591, 506K)

I work in a factory, everyone casually flips eachother off and makes sex jokes. People like to display the weapons they bought in the parking lot near work. Some drive in on motorcycles and gigantic trucks.

my boss only shows up to make me wash his truck. the welder is a literal crackhead who hates me because i welded something he was supposed to on a day he missed. the foreman commented on how nice of a job i did. the heavy equipment operator is a perpetual drunk who showed up to a job site so wasted he slept in his (companies) work truck for the whole day. when assembling the cooler for said job, he dropped a several thousand dollar electric motor off the forklift and didnt tell anyone, it needed replaced, and we didnt find out until installation day at the customers building. one guy is a literal cripple who cant really walk correctly whos pants are always mostly off his ass. he also voted for hillary and talks politics 99% of the time. the youngest kid who is the 'driver' is a rich spoiled brat who only works because his dad forces him too, he is always stoned, always late, and doesnt care about anything. i spend plenty of my day cleaning up his shit and doing the jobs he is given. i make sure the foreman, who is actually a pretty nice guy, knows this. the secretary lady is the only woman there. she is old, mean as fuck, and thinks she is in charge. i have told her to fuck off on several occasions.
i will quit this place the instant i find something better for myself.
oh AND i have to drive 50 minutes to and from each day.

Attached: 1480504925218.jpg (385x500, 35K)

I feel like this is the average workplace.

Attached: 1566569808394.png (1000x1002, 112K)

This

the only upside to it all is thats all the people in the company, with 1 or 2 other guys that get called in at specific times. nobody talks to them, so theyre cool because they do their jobs and fuck off.
with only a few people its easy to see whos actually doing shit. the problem is the boss doesnt give a fuck. constant praise from the foreman only goes so far when nothing actually ever changes and im still doing all the dumb shit. foreman could be a bro, but my attitude is do work and fuck off home. he actually tells me i should care just a little bit less. i dont function like that.

>haha we are being ethnically replaces but it’s cool since they are based! and we can joke about it.

This is why whites are being replaced

Centrelink?