Does Jow Forums have tattoos?

If so, why?
I feel its toxic and by now, whenever I walk the city I feel there are more stamped people than pure ones.

>Tattoos are weak and subhuman cancer, argue me wrong.

Attached: trashy2.jpg (501x531, 111K)

Attached: trash14.jpg (491x388, 90K)

It has already been established on Jow Forums for years that prison and military tatts are the only acceptable and/or based tatts you are allowed to have.
Being an artsyfartsy fag who thinks expressing themselves to everyone they see on the street is not.

No European culture has tattoos. So I hope not. Inb4 Picts. It was war paint.
Don't go to prison. Or the military.

>tattoos
absolutely disgusting

Attached: shoe.jpg (766x474, 82K)

I've been on pol for 1 year, I never saw a tattoo topic, too much (((spam))).

Attached: trash3.jpg (550x325, 26K)

I got USMC on my arm get mad cuck

I have tattoos because I don't like strangers talking to me. Works for the most part but some faggy art fucks think that you are friends, which is annoying.

I'm a 30 year old German. I grew up in a good middle class household; back then Tattoos would be something for the poor prison people. Some of my friends in youth would get tattoos and I always considered it edgy.

There is literal not one solid reason to ever get a tattoo.

Attached: trash9.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Ah, the mark of the army of israel

Wes Watson AMOGs pretty much everyone I have seen in my life, in person and in picture. He is literally the epitome of Chad.

This guy must be at least 6'6", BROAD SHOULDERED, perfectly muscular, football player physique, tattoos on his body that actually look awesome. His face is pretty much perfect, and he has a noticeably protruding anteface. He looks a lot like some of the biggest Chads that I know, but he is even better looking and with more of an anteface.

Wes is noticeably different, a totally different species, from you and me. He is closer to a god than to a man. All heads in the room will turn towards him when he walks in. Every woman will see him and eyefuck the shit out of him. He can make a girl's pussy dripping wet just by being in his presence. Every girl who has ever come in contact with this guy has wanted to have sex with him, and all this guy has to do to get laid is snap his fingers. This guy is legitimately the best looking guy I have ever seen in my life.

I feel like such shit getting so BRUTALLY AMOGged by him. I'm 6'1 and this guy will utterly tower over me. Not only that, but he also has a much higher shoulder breadth to height ratio than me. I feel like a 6 year old girl comparing myself to him. I look at myself in the mirror, and it is so painful to see my subhuman rat face staring back at me. I've never felt so inadequate, so subhuman.

And then it dawned on me. Every thing I do in life, all the studying I do, all the job hunting I do, all the wage slaving I do, is just so I can experience in life a tiny sliver of what Wes Watson gets to experience on a daily basis. I spend years in high stress and poverty to get a graduate degree, wageslave, and take it up the ass from a douchebag boss, just so I can earn enough wealth to maybe someday hopefully attract a 5/10 woman whom I could marry. This guy gets the most beautiful women with zero effort. This guy just snaps his fingers and he can bang multiple 9/10 HBBs today with zero effort.

show your tat and timestamp or kys

Attached: trash5.jpg (500x350, 39K)

The serbnigger enters.
USMC is the furthest from Israeli faggotry of any branch.
You must be thinking army.
Now go fetch my horse stableboy.

Is that what your wife's boyfriend told you

Vikings had tattoos, and so did the Germanic tribes...stop being a faggot.

Attached: 31437377_10157630370835620_6414423731183026176_n.jpg (480x360, 25K)

This. I only have 2 tats and they're from prison.

I have two, Charlie Brown on my forearm and an elephant on my left delt.

I'll laser removed them as soon as I can.

Tattoos are degenerate. I hate seeing a beautiful white girl who ruins her skin with nigger markings.

>show your tats
Yeah, give the glowniggers build a database to help ID you.

No, only the lamp shades do

checked but that doesn't make them good. Its still considerably unhealthy and nowadays just away to express yourself like a desperate teen. As said, name one solid reason to have a tattoo, and name the motive.

Attached: trash29.jpg (650x650, 90K)

>Be a marine
>Get a tattoo because I was a marine

No other reason required. I was a Marine.

Thank you for your service

Attached: 1558650532570.jpg (1000x500, 198K)

>Tattoos are weak and subhuman cancer, argue me wrong.
Nah you're right alter.

No of course I don't have any. It's another trend for millennial roasties trying to stand out as different.

You mean you're a fag

Fighting for Israel = pay raises and increased rank.

very similar do mine

Attached: charlie-brown-tattoo-ideas-for-men-1.jpg (539x599, 41K)

Tattoos are for low IQ tribal brainlets, so it would make sens on prisoners at least.

to keep track of the 6 gorillion with 5 digits or less, and trigger self hating german cucks

Attached: jew_tattoo.jpg (269x188, 7K)

So you admit you did the holocaust

yes, but only 51 died

Yep, so you can put that money in the Jew colleges for your octoroon grand kids, cause Tyrone sure as hell is not going to raise them.

Attached: 1551548985281.png (960x540, 773K)

I hate tattoos. they make women look older

Lol pathetic

Thank you for your service

will i be allowed into the ethno state?

Attached: woofy.jpg (201x251, 7K)

If you have I tattoo I'll automatically think you're a shitskin. Women that have them are roasties.

Attached: waifu2.jpg (1024x1024, 1.12M)

>those thin arms

>not wanting to join the Marines to fuck filipino traps
You brought up Tyrone’s dick, faggot. Sounds like you have problems

Theres not one reason to do anything in life

I hate tattoos, especially on women