Linux Creator Is a Pedophile

Richard (((Stallman))) outed as a pedophile
medium.com/@selamie/remove-richard-stallman-fec6ec210794

Attached: 1200px-Richard_Stallman_-_Fête_de_l'Humanité_2014_-_010.jpg (1200x1800, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67KtxG_0DVo
thedailybeast.com/famed-mit-computer-scientist-richard-stallman-defends-epstein-victims-were-entirely-willing
stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Sex_between_an_adult_and_a_child_is_wrong)
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/101/4/e9
independent.ie/irish-news/education/girls-as-young-as-nine-sexting-nude-photos-to-boys-in-class-35475030.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Richard Stallman
>linux creator

Attached: hello i am huwhite4.jpg (550x550, 119K)

It's GNU/Linux

Fucking Macfag to back to

can internet tranny army save him from his own doom?
can he dilate his way out of this?

yes and? It's ok to be a pedophile. It's been the norm for girls to marry men that are double their age. Only up until recently that was changed. Soon people will realize that and pedosexuals will be added to the lgbtq list.

Stall man is a disgusting guy. Not surprising.

Attached: 62F3E200-04AB-476D-AD64-6DEB18C5FFDC.png (680x1032, 503K)

He's also a communist that supports Antifa and also eats dirt from his feet. Typical leftist.
youtube.com/watch?v=67KtxG_0DVo

pedo scum

17 year olds are children , what type of retard makes this argument

>that sign
>bitch calls it problematic
fucking based Stallman

Attached: 1*lDSkAjF1958TpEafxuJsLg.jpg (3264x2448, 791K)

Aww, man! Guess I'm going to install wangblows 10 now.

Just say he’s a Jew, the rest is implied

>Linux creator
Linux is created by many people and even if they are all pedophiles they are more useful than Jeffrey Epstein.

Linux is developed by trannies and pedophiles.

His public limit seems to be 14.

>In 2003, he said, “I think that everyone age 14 or above ought to take part in sex, though not indiscriminately.
>In 2006, he wrote, “I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children. The arguments that it causes harm seem to be based on cases which aren't voluntary, which are then stretched by parents who are horrified by the idea that their little baby is maturing.” The law does not allow for “voluntary” pedophilia.
>He reiterated his point in 2013: “There is little evidence to justify the widespread assumption that willing participation in pedophilia hurts children.”

thedailybeast.com/famed-mit-computer-scientist-richard-stallman-defends-epstein-victims-were-entirely-willing

this reminds me of the time when Hans Reiser was accused of murder

Literally every open source program is done by many people, out of which many are anonymous. So fuck off, you have no clue. Meanwhile in Microsoft 10000000 people work on same shit and it still gives me blue screen o death.

He is the creator of the GNU project.
Linus Torvalds is the creator of the Linux kernel. Without GNU's tools, there would be no Linux.
That's why many call the system GNU/Linux.

qrd?

If you just had GNU/Linux of those guys you would have less than 1% of today's Linux.

the problem with the anti-pedophiles in tech is that I'd rather see the anti-pedophiles leave than the pedophiles leave
we've known geeks are pedos for a long time
it isn't news
this is as old as fairy tales about children getting cooked alive
tech is a great place for the pedos
where else are the pedos going to go
think of tech as a pedo-reservation

Shut up, idiot.

This man is trying to save us all from a Cyberhellscape.

he drops hints in almost every interview that he thinks children need to be allowed to make more "adult decisions about what to do with their lives and bodies". So I have always assumed he is some kind of nambla pedo. It takes a very very generous reading of his regular comments to not get that impression.
Also the GLP is a cancer on the open source community that only drives innovative commercially minded people and businesses away, and open source would be much better off without it, almost all of the developers would use the more permissive BSD or MIT like licenses that allow commercial derivatives.

maybe that's why he is so obsessed with privacy

I think we should trust the motives of this ambitious millennial blasian that's attached her name to this attack on stallman, she's definitely not jealous and trying to intimidate the faculty of MIT while it's undergoing scrutiny.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-15 08.35.17.png (1125x844, 121K)

People who hide behind a computer aren't Chads, I can tell you that much.

>(((Stallman)))
linux is the least jewish thing in the fucking world

Oh right, let me take a look at your Switzerland bank's you mr. "not concerned with privacy". So lets strip the goyim of privacy, but keep rich secured so much they have to be outside of EU. If you don't have privacy on today's internet you are simply a moron, it's just a matter of time before somebody hacks your unprotected site.

of course it is.

He literally didn't even say anything wrong. Based stallman.

christcucking kills another good meme

Attached: jesus paul jews.jpg (960x771, 118K)

Judaism says it's O.K. to bang little girls. It's in the Talmud.

/thread

There is no such thing as voluntary when it comes to young children.
The ones never molested are not interested in sex with adults. This was proven in a whack German experiment

>in response to a student who said “Giuffre [the victim who testified] was 17 at the time, this makes it __rape__ [sic] in the virgin islands” .
>Again, this mailing list has undergraduate students on it. It is likely some of them are “18 years old or 17”.

Cringe and copepilled. Hit piece with “STEM is all neckbeard rapists and that’s why there aren’t enough women in STEM” yikes

He does look especially pedotastic.

Attached: FAE116C2-C0B3-4508-A5D4-39C5F5E6CC24.gif (500x281, 670K)

that might be the most concentrated example of ABSOLUTELY SEETHING female opinion journalism I've ever seen

"As Michelle Obama says, “they are not that smart”. Even in STEM fields, I have to agree.
There is nothing I have seen a man in tech do that a woman could not. What’s more, the woman would probably be less egotistical and more team-oriented about it."

weeeew maybe this is a troll job?

Yeah he kind of retracted that, in his own autistic way

stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Sex_between_an_adult_and_a_child_is_wrong)

No. Still done by meritocracy

Women in step sure like to brag about and take the lead. They think code is something exciting for non-coders.

fake

KEK
Great comparison.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Oh, some screeching harpie. Enough said.

Is the bottom guy suppose to be Terry A. Davis?

It's Systemd/Linux now.

Who else would be a chain-smoking schizo programmer who kills CIA niggers

But they killed him.

No hes not, he just got overly autistic in a n email exchange using the forbidden words. Low comprehension press cant read so they saw it as an opportunity to create clickbait.

...or did they?

The guy's not a pedo nor did he defend Epstein but if Jow Forums wants to listen to a "newspaper" owned by the Clintons because they hate Jews I can't stp them. Check out their articles on why we need to bomb Syria/Afghanistan/Libya next!

TempleOS secret service undercover agent?

Pretty much every elite is a pedophile.

/thread

>There is no such thing as voluntary when it comes to young children.
I'm sorry, that is absolute bullshit.
Children voluntarily have temper tantrums, steal toys, and do all sorts of wilful, obstinate things.
They are not marionettes on strings.

>The ones never molested are not interested in sex with adults. This was proven in a whack German experiment

AAP: Normative Sexual Behavior in Children: A Contemporary Sample
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/101/4/e9
>A broad range of sexual behaviors are exhibited by children who there is no reason to believe have been sexually abused. Their relative frequency is similar to two earlier studies, and this reinforces the validity of these results.
>Sexual behavior in children can be sorted into a number of categories, all of them having an adult behavioral correspondence. These include adherence to personal boundaries, exhibitionism, gender role behavior, self-stimulation, sexual anxiety, sexual interest, sexual intrusiveness, sexual knowledge, and voyeuristic behavior.
>Parents who reported a more relaxed approach to co-sleeping, co-bathing, family nudity, opportunities to look at adult movies/magazines, and witness intercourse, also reported higher levels of sexual behavior in their 2- to 12-year-old child, even after controlling for the effects of several other family variables.

>with adults
On a YouTube video listing celebrities with age-gap relationships, I've seen 12-year-olds commenting how they want to beat the world record with Jared Leto.

When kids are introduced to sexuality so young in the school system, it's not any surprise to me that some girls direct their delusional affections toward celebrities.

Girls as young as nine 'sexting' nude photos to boys in class
independent.ie/irish-news/education/girls-as-young-as-nine-sexting-nude-photos-to-boys-in-class-35475030.html

I'm not defending the appropriateness of it, or Stallman, just disputing your claim.

Attached: 800px-Richard_Stallman_at_LibrePlanet_2019.jpg (800x1035, 241K)

Clintons hate the Jews? Nobody hates they Jews in USA. They hate only competition. The news might be true, but that's really no news and no evidence.

They evolved from prehistoric birds called pedodactyls.

That's right, he's been recruited. Terry is starting to become illuminated.

They're going after Stallman because he doesn't want corporations to control software, not because he's a Jew. People here seem to be taking this rag seriously because he's a Jew though.

He's literally a jew. So was John McCarthy the creator of (((Lisp)))

Look up the origin of the word meritocracy. There's no such fucking thing.

I like Linux, but i really don't give a shit about Stallman. If he raped somebody then they can throw him into prison. Other than that words aren't a crime and Linux will continue without him just fine. He's just a media personality.

Is it correlation or causation...? Hmm

>Linux Creator

Attached: gnuslashlinus.jpg (487x362, 24K)

No one calls it that but stallman

fuck...

he prob isn't a pedophile, the cia is just trying to slander him because he found a way to bypass most nsa security measures

They tried to call Assange a pedophile too remember.

lmao this

The problem is that Linux community can fix backdoors, while Microsoft corporation like to keep them open.

What are we supposed to do in the current year? It’s open season on everyone for everything. There isn’t even a sliding scale of badness anymore, it’s simply guilty and not yet shown to be guilty. We are living in the digital equivalent of Salem, Massachusetts during the height of the witch trials and related hysteria. The only defense is a strong offense or keeping a totally low profile.

I’m usually highly suspect of that accusation these days. Seems all too convenient that so many problematic and/or controversial people seem to have a thing for kids. Remember that Vegas shooter’s brother? Didn’t he also get strung up on that? Whatever happened with that anyhow?

Looks like you polfags are just sjw's

Something in American food, could be the chemicals in food and water.

> polymath.

Attached: 1561931914722.png (449x1197, 67K)

>Richard (((Stallman))) outed as a pedophile
So?

Attached: pedophile vs non pedophile.png (1264x471, 109K)

People act like STEM is super redpilled and based. Get the fuck out of here. Seems like every day there is a gaggle of blue haired feminists and people of 137 different genders bitching about the most mundane, stupid, and trivial matters. It’s also filled with a bunch of phony intellect signaling because you write some shitty python scripts on a $3k MacBook Pro. Sounds pretty fucking awful to me.

>Linux Creator
i made linux, not ritchie

There is a mind virus spreading around this country that is far more dangerous and destructive than anything Marx, Trotsky, Mao, or Lenin ever put to paper.

Richard Stallman just wanted to save you from what he experienced, the wireless brainwashing.

>Without GNU's tools, there would be no Linux.
And we'd be fine, because there would still be Unix, including free offshoots like the BSDs. Linux took off because Unix came in various commercial packages at the time, and BSD was tied up in legal battles over licensing. GNU started to create open-source versions of Unix utilities that already existed, but now that the BSD licensing issues are far in the past, we have non-GNU versions of everything again. The GPL is a pain in the ass, so OSs like FreeBSD are cleaning it out of their codebases wherever it snuck in.

awww but he doesnt even look like one at all

Based

Mountainnigger iq takes its toll
Ooga booga to you too, sakartvelo

sh -> ksh -> csh -> tcsh -> bash -> zsh

Why are there no women in Infosec?

He did not create linux he is a stupid kike agent who lies and claims he did

imagine my shock

Linus Benedict Torvalds

Many people worked on many projects and you can always hack it whatever the license says.

>pedo Stallman
>open article
>it's about a 17 year old woman
I don't get it, are women stronk and responsible for their own actions or not?

..time to change to linux, when sjw/the mob charges against the devs, it must be dangerous for there agenda!

Attached: 1545608344242.jpg (436x365, 23K)

I can only use Linux and macOS. Windows is simply unusable now.

Why is Windows unusable?

No they are helpless babies

Look at all of the update issues. The last few weeks has been a PR disaster for them. Plus, it’s arguably spyware at this point.

This.

So you are saying you get bothered by updates? Many people say that.