FUEL CRISIS GENERAL

>Oil to hit $100 a barrel
oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/100-Oil-Drone-Strikes-Halt-Half-Of-Saudi-Crude-Production.html

>Pompeo: IRAN DID IT
theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/14/pompeo-iran-saudi-arabia-oil-yemen-houthi

SKYKING:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

LAST THREAD

Attached: ron paul 5.jpg (1024x768, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/09/14/saudi-arabia-is-shutting-down-half-of-its-oil-production-after-drone-attack-wsj-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make money off this. Buy SLCA

I'm confused. KSA oil refineries have shit to do with their ability to produce and export crude oil.

The based AnCap boiz are back!

you moron.
shale production restart would mean a plummet of crude oil sub 50$ which is their cost of production per barrel.
it's 60 currently. if you hate money then go ahead.

>bolton gets booted from the white house
>false-flag attack before the next week has even started
lmao

The fallout from this incident is going to fuck up everything even more.
+ It's half their production too. Petrodollar is important.

Swampeo blaming Iran is already causing a jump in prices.

how much will gas prices rise on monday? right now it's 2.60 a gallon where i live and i'm already a poorfag

Attached: download (1).jpg (322x279, 50K)

>+ It's half their production too.
Sauce? I have only seen mentions of oil refineries.

based houthis bringing back fort mac

Attached: oilsands.jpg (1920x1408, 642K)

GoFundme Patreon Apple Jews Defeated

oil prices are determined by hype bullshit more than anything there will probably be a momentary spike unless there is a full blown war and then I guess things will be fucked

cnbc.com/2019/09/14/saudi-arabia-is-shutting-down-half-of-its-oil-production-after-drone-attack-wsj-says.html

Thanks.

>WSJ says

top kek.
they haven't though.

OPEC+ is already looking at drying up supply, this is how Saud does it while getting some justification for their crimes against Yemen. The price of oil won't "plummet" it will rise while shale goes up and when it is no longer expedient for Saud to cut its supply it will then flood the market again.
DXY should be up.

how ill this affect global economy?????

What the fuck does $100 / barrel translate to for gas station prices? Or at the very least, what was $/barrel before? Seems weird to keep quoting that number without grounding it in anything.

Nevermind did my own googling, posting anyhow.

Attached: oil_price.png (837x541, 46K)

well it's currently like $50 a barrel right now

no it isn't.
i'll have to find my old source which had the actual global crude supply in numbers but the bars in pic related show how much crude oil is stocked on top of the actual demand vs production.

Attached: stocked oil.jpg (420x321, 24K)

Shale is good for nothing else but resource security.
economically unattractive untill totalen krieg breaks out.

It'll peak for like 3 days then go back to normal

Probably the least of our worries, mate.

ELON MUSK ESKITITTTTTT

Yeah, a doubling of prices seems like it'd be real shit. I already drive a 100% electric car though so the only thing I have to worry about is system collapse because of high prices

Pretty amazing. Seriously.

have to add that saud's false flagging themselves to gain a casus belli to wipe out the yemen menace would be a beautiful excecution of a win win situation.

We have a trade war between a net importer of oil (China) and a net exporter (US). This imrpoves Trumps hand. CHina is still being ravaged by pork ebola, with the price of pork doubling and this is cascading through their system. Chinese households are the most overleveaged in the world and this will hurt them even more.

The China bubble is very close to busting. When it happens they will have their personal mortgage crisis. If this spills over to their manufacturing sector everything in the world gets more expensive.

Gold and silver should continue to move upward as banks push even lower into negative interest rates to stimulate the economy. The S&P should go down to 666, like it did in the last recession.

That's the first chinese flag I've seen on Jow Forums, I've only been here for a few months though
>inb4 kys newfag

>american oil production attacked saudi allahbia in order to save their industry

Attached: 1566691344079.gif (480x360, 772K)

In the future war can be started by any man with a beef and a $1000 DJI Phantom.
Will the next Tarrant fly drones into mosques and synagogues during service? It takes a lot less balls to operate a control pad than to go pull off a kebab removal Op.

I own lots of Suncor shares. Gonna be a gud week.

also the israeli election is in two days time

I have free EV charging at the office, you rednecks are fucked

Even though I post here a lot "wow a chinese flag that's a first" is like 90% of the replies I get. Meanwhile, I basically never get harassed for a memeflag.

But yeah KYS newfag you're supposed to post the china atrocity copypasta in response to chinese flags duh

I just bought an F250, how fucked am I?

I bought oil stock when it was at a minimum a few years back. I knew it would be a killer investment. The company went bankrupt. Fuck.

Financial collapse imminent. IT’S HAPPENING YOU NIGGERS!!

I just bought a toyota tundra 4x4 and registered it. All good though, I will load this bitch up everytime because the apocalypse is coming

>oil price hikes
>muffled "bomb iran" in the distance
This is all so tiresome

>the apocalypse is coming
If only

Attached: 1568074770944.jpg (640x470, 73K)

rip kek.
Why didn't you buy oil futures instead.
i mean sure they cost like 10k per contract but it was worth it at like 35 p.b.