Coming to a high school near you

Coming to a high school near you

Attached: 20190915_105818.jpg (1209x1911, 909K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alexjmazzara/status/1172299540201799680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: EETYNsPUYAAAiV3.jpeg.jpg (1950x2048, 488K)

First three weeks holocaust.... Next few weeks black history

Attached: nic1.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

I agree that pedophilia is a sexual orientation.

But I think that anyone who engages in it should be forced to do manual labour for the rest of their lives, I would say executed but that's a waste, we could have them building houses and shit like that

Why are they all wearing white t-shirts?
I'd say coincidence but this is Jow Forums and there's no such thing as coincidence on Jow Forums

Assuming you castrate them first? honestly its a better solution for everyone if we just kill all the fags and pedophiles. Think of the children.

hydroflasks are overpriced and overrated.

forced labour displaces the working class... Just hang them.

Obviously nobody doing math, engineering, science, medicine, or any other useful degree will be taught this shit.

Pick a retarded degree, get taught retarded shit. Maybe it's the American university system, i hear you guys have to do 2 years of general shit before going on to do your normal degree? Why can't to just do the degree you chose for the whole 4 years like here (or 3 years)?

should be a lower legal age in most western countries and consent between a teenager and an adult. abusing children however is always wrong.

>Why can't to just do the degree you chose for the whole 4 years like here (or 3 years)?
MONEY. MONEY. AND MONEY.

I did my first 2 years taking just physics, chem and math. My last 2 years were all general classes and 1 physics class per semester. The last 2 years fucking sucked

Dayum that blonde girls looks like a qt

Muh dikk

Worried about the VSCO girls taking over...

Eat shit poorfag

Yes because this serious discussion is best had with soft minds that have zero life experiences outside of institutionalization - just like how it's no coincidence teaching children about tumblr genders caused a 10,000% increase in trannies

The age should stay at 18, anyone saying otherwise is simply seeking to sexually abuse children for their own sadistic gratification

The replies are Yikes
twitter.com/alexjmazzara/status/1172299540201799680

Muh children

I buy bottled overpriced water and pour it in to mine..l

Those fuckers are going to ban my anime and mainstream child fucking, for heavens sake. I just wanted to watch cute 2d girls get head pats but no the actual pedophiles had to come around and make fucking children a thing.

Attached: 1565995352287.gif (200x242, 866K)

>the health of a society isn't determined by how you treat future generations
Pathetic frog

alright then discuss it elsewhere. and no your dogmatic view is based on nothing but bias and cultural relativism (that or you're a boomer or roastie). age of consent differs largely around the world (as well as throughout history) so you're throwing all these developed nations under the bus with what you say but i'm sure you ignore these to fit your delusion.
my view is based on biological facts. the only valid argument you might have is that in australian culture women have not "matured" yet, but that is one biiiiig stretch.

So many cuties in that class user

Castrate them and keep them in chains,then let them do labour which is too toxic for humans.

>topic about pedophilia
>muh cultural relativism
>muh based on biological facts
>never explicitly states his intentions for why sexual access to 8 year olds is good
40 year old men predating 10 year old children has never been accepted by society, and never will be, you pervert

>I just wanted to watch cute 2d girls get head pats but no the actual pedophiles had to come around and make fucking children a thing.

This but 100% unironically

Attached: 1567222040832.gif (500x288, 613K)

You cant even see her face bro

If werewolves and vampires existed it would be illegal to kill them in the West. It would be required to give blood or let a vampire drink you in the streets. And that's what is coming with pedos. A pedo will be legally allowed to molest your children in the streets.

GoFundme Patreon Apple Store Alternative is here

#

#

#

90 Years Hard Labour Should do the work!

>doesn't rebut arguments
>gets offended
>spergs out
retards shouldn't get an opinion on this topic. i'm not attracted to eight year olds. i think the age for healthy and ideal pregnancy is around thirteen years old. these younger years a woman's most fertile years and gives the best time frame to have children. there's plenty of other reasons too that i can't be bothered remembering and listing.
and if a thirteen year-old is sexually attracted to a thirty year-old, then there is no issue. before you sperg again, tell me why in an older or better time (where only a man needs to work, motherhood isn't shunned) they can't raise a family and be happy? tip: you can't

>university
>watching Vice News
honk honk

Attached: 1534619907445.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

your day of rope is coming pedo

No. We need them for medical experiments. No more models, use the real deal and give the pervs a chance to do good for humanity.

>Why can't to just do the degree you chose for the whole 4 years like here (or 3 years)?
DIVERSITYYYY

>back of head
>she looks like a qt
Is this some of mutation of the footfag?

> ((agenda)))

School uniform.

Attached: images (2).jpg (433x300, 31K)

still not a pedo. you people are as much NPCs as lefties and only resort to name-calling and buzzwords whilst failing to retort anything. all sheep. pol still struggles with this topic because it's something actual degenerates on the left want (well they want far worse in fact). whatever i am done here so feel free to have the last word. anyone with can see who had sense here and who had blind conviction to their nation's law

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a "sperg"
You claimed the west has a rich history of 40 something men predating children for sex aka pedos without citing a single academic source

You claimed society persecuting pedos is a recent cultural phenomena without providing any examples in the west (but you can cite third world shit holes like ME and Indian - the irony being not understanding why arranged marriage is dysgenic)

You fail to understand age of consent laws being 16 is precisely because men and women 50 years ago would marry at 18 and have children, not because paedophiles predated teenage girls

Your example of women having their period at 13 is easily refuted by the fact 40 year old mens sperm is inferior and degraded to an 18 year old males. Just like how women at 35 have high risks for down syndrome and birth defects, semen from a 30 year old is prone to casuing autism and other mental illnesses in their children, so no they are not good mates from a "biological perspective"

tip: you're a sexual predator who likely knows no one with children in your life, which is why you hold this view, and likely why no one with children wants you around them

Muh pedophile rights

I always thought pedophillia as a criminal fetish.
I mean is being a furry a sexual orientation?
Is being attracted to giant women a sexual orientation?
Is wanting to fuck GILF's a sexual orientation?

>be pedo
>experiment on them
>they become genetically modified trans-cybernetic humans
>easier for them to go on and molest children

Profit??

>do you agree or disagree
red flag in a university.

What is with this nu-age education? Seriously.

>too dumb to realise he was called a sperg because he couldn't refute anything and resorted to insults instead

going paragraph at a time. no i didn't. all i said was that age of consent has been lower throughout history. not citing squat when you can research for yourself and same goes for anyone else reading who cares about the truth. that's enough for me.
never stated this, period. i love how you can't refute my points so make up imaginary strawmans instead. again i'm not listing sources because if you gave a fuck about your wrong opinion you would know this already. and once more, anyone else reading just look up age of consent yourself. i will give one example of one below 18, which is what you said is the threshold, in the west which is the UK at 16.
i never stated nor implied not to understand this, you're simply making incorrect assumptions again. and i have no qualms against this either. can't help it's no secret younger women are attracted to developed men (facial hair, muscle, house). as i said if a woman is attracted to a man like this then it's her (and perhaps her father's) choice to make as they can live happily.
that also doesn't refute anything. how does being able to have children connect to decrease in fertility? it doesn't but i see how you try (and fail) to retort and argument you can't actually retort. on the fact of fertility, men's sperm only really goes down around forty but then they can have healthy children. women on the other hand can hit the wall as early as 25 (well even earlier) and as age increases their fertility drops dramatically relative to men's. so fuck off with your brain-dead false equivalence.
tip: you're still a retard that is wrong and, would you look at that, wrong again. must suck when even your non-arguments and appeals fall flat.
at this point you've proven to be little more than a waste of time and one that i easily dealt with at that. bye.

By your own logic the Rotherham grooming gangs were entirely justified, and the children forced by fear of death to say they "consented" is a valid testimony - that's where you're at right now.

All that and you blatantly refused to show proof old men predating 12 year old girls was common in western countries, which leads me to believe you aren't European. I addressed the rest of your assertions and you simply dismissed me wholesale "because reasons" - now that's a sperg blocking the outside world off.

Lobotomize yourself for the safety of the children in the UK - I sincerely hope GCHQ is monitoring your internet posts.

Attached: 1567830583997.jpg (828x930, 69K)