Why doesn't shit like this exist in America?

Instead, we have a plethora of corporate chain restaurants and convenience stores to choose from for our food.

Attached: 1568479628236.webm (626x360, 2.72M)

you have to go back paco

America probably has the greatest selection of food trucks in the world
sorry you can't buy a greasy beaner's omelets made in a rusty shed

H O W
O
W
does he escape the egg fortress?

Because of food safety issues

Because its not legal in most places. I personally love the convenience of streetfood.

wow an egg sandwich

He has to eat all the eggs

Unless you like boogers and Hep-C on your sammich OP

>why
Americans hate bloody diarrhea

This is the question OP should be asking.

Attached: 1568404948533.jpg (868x960, 78K)

In Louisiana we somewhat have this. Damn near every other gas station cooks food.

Every city, town and village in the USA has a farmer's market.

Food trucks are only a thing if you live in a trendy, major city.

There's a gas station/deli near where I work, and that's the closest you'd get.

>why don't we have sweaty fat men making low-quality food in weird dystopian cubicles?
i don't know dude why do you care

>Gas station
>Cooked food
really?

Jew regulations. The goy cannot be allowed to make food without the city council's permission. The goy cannot prepare food unless it is in the manner prescribed by the city council. This is the natural state of affairs.

How does he get out?

This is my favourite webm on the web. I don't know why but there is something about this fella cooking eggs to costumers downing who-knows-what that is so soothing to me. I can almost hear the sizzling and the murmurs of the surroundings.

Eggs and toast both exist in America, fren.

Leave your house once in awhile, I see shit like that everywhere

very satisfying video, I agree

Do you really want this greasy shitskin sweating all over your meal? are you retarded?

A lot of gas stations have full service delis built into them, now. GetGo is pretty good, but most are trash.

you must live in some bumfuck town if there aren't a lot of mom and pop restaurants all around.

regulations

>Taco bell and Chipotles continue to stay in business
Cant be entirely true then

There's a new invention called a Restaurant, OP. You can trade money for cooked food.

Attached: 1568479799605.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

Me too bro. The way he looks at the dude next to the camera when he's cooking is... I don't know what

This. Regulations out the ass. /thread

Holy fuck
I miss the cross boards sports comps

There is no cross board culture anymore

Attached: images - 2019-08-25T215409.709.jpg (512x288, 20K)

E G G F O R T

I make that sandwich now because of seeing that video. It's one of my favorite late night or breakfast things. Takes two minutes.

>Food trucks are only a thing if you live in a trendy, major city.
No way Jose.

The biggest city within 100 miles of me is 10k people, and there are food trucks everywhere. I think its a new trend across the US.

Not once in my life have I seen a white egg.
Do they taste any different than brown eggs?

leetspeek was cool when I was growing up
somewhere around the 2000's the internet died

Attached: 1568494808795.jpg (441x551, 96K)

I like when memes come here from the other boards it reminds me of a meme baazar this is a /ck/ meme by the way.

Attached: 1538336066538m.jpg (1024x933, 121K)

How he escaped/ck/

Attached: 1258615193315.jpg (800x775, 132K)

Oh yeah, that happens. There's a gas station in my hometown that has a cafe built in, they sell burgers, chicken, pizza, and fried gator. I believe fries and onion rings are on the menu as well, but don't quote me on that.

no

That's not true. Food trucks and small stalls are held back by regulation at the elected official level.
If you want small food vendors in your town, come up with a plan, approach your town council and ask for a variance. Open your truck and start serving food. Use that success to get others to follow.

Speaking of 1337speak, tYpiNg LiKe ThIs has come back recently, but used in a different context

They're the same

What you really want are the blue eggs.
Now those are some good fucking eggs.

Attached: 1539542833358.jpg (640x621, 38K)

>They're the same
Only according to people who know jack and shit about eggs.

Oh boy. Here we go.

they aren't the same obviously, but I've never noticed a difference in flavor

Don't your gas stations look like this from the inside and have multiple restaurants in them?

Attached: Matkakeidas_Hollola_.jpg (900x1200, 244K)

That looks delicious!

You need someone to make an egg sandwich for you?
How lazy are you?

Nigger, if I'm in a hurry I don't have time to make my food.

What if you're far away from home?

If I wasn't depressed before, I am now.

>what is food regulation

Not everyone is home all day, every day.

Because Americans like to consume, they see no point in going to a local restaurant, where you know the owner and all the workers, they will ride 30 minutes to buy industrialized food because it's shinny.

Very civilized, I approve of this behavior.

One thing I can guarantee is that Paco didn't wash his shit-stained dick beaters before making your eggs. Enjoy your e-coli.

Attached: 3fok[1].jpg (775x436, 100K)

>local government
>doing anything not corrupt

Sorry to tell you that you local fastfood franchise owner will grease all the palms needed to stop you dead in your tracks.

Boomers

Attached: typical american breakfast.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>Food trucks are only a thing if you live in a trendy, major city.
I guess my literal who gives a fuck about it municipality is a major city now, I've been seeing food trucks since I was little, almost all of them sell local food, maybe burgers and sandwiches.

I'm familiar. If you want change, you need to lobby your local council individually and as a group, with good ideas. Make friends with your local journalist, too. Change is possible.

That’s all roasties, and they don’t mind butt stuff.

drugs

just released from prison.

Epstein dick dildo replica salesman

you want a sweaty brown man cooking food in an egg fortress?
Why don't go to his country rather than trying to bring his country to yours?

It would take you the same amount of time to make it that it takes to stand there and watch Paco make it.

>He has to eat all the eggs

Attached: QkNly.gif (320x240, 902K)

Steak, eggs. hashbrowns and toast are the quintessential American breakfast you self-loathing double nigger

Attached: 8yqk[1].jpg (600x410, 83K)

Anglo-Semitic zoning laws.

Red Tape. The lack of food handling standards and licensing in the third world make it easier for anyone to set up shop.

Based. Pic not related.

Attached: 6x5a[1].jpg (903x904, 165K)

>fried gator
Is it good?

because government regulations and supposed food safety issues put guys like this out of business

That shed with the poo in the loo cooking eggs is on the designated shitting street.

I've been looking for that vid forever.

Remember it when it first came out, the dude just got out of prison IIRC

Replace the beef steak with a ham steak and I'm with you.

It takes me about 20 minutes to make one right.
I preheat the pan with a thick lid on, then I scramble the eggs really well while I wait for the pan to get hot enough.
Once the pan is ready, I put one slice of buttered bread on and toast one side until it's done and do the same to another bread. When I have one side of both breads done, I put the cheese in the sandwich and toast the outsides of the sandwich until it's done.
Once it's done, I raise the temp on the stove to high and fry the egg with a little bit of butter and then put it in the middle of the sandwich

It's like dry tendies. The ultimate Cajun snack food is the cracklins. That shit is so good you need to store it where you can't reach it when you are driving home...because you will eat it all. At first, you tell yourself "They won't notice if I eat one more".
And then it's like..."Well..fuck it...I've already had this many"

Attached: 8yql[1].jpg (680x453, 154K)

You can tell every night when he goes to bed he prays he wont wake up in the morning

Its called a restaraunt you mexican fudge packer.

Every place I've gone outside of CA that had "steak and eggs" just served you that shitty cut of tasteless trash meat like you would get in a country fried steak. It was severely disappointing. But I'm not much of a breakfast person, so I don't order it much anyway.

you're a retard street shitter. we have tons and tons of all sorts of corporate, mom and pop and everything in between in the U.S. Oh and we also have relatively safe food that doesn't make your stomach and bowels rumble so bad you immediately shit in the street right outside where you just ate

>sounds of the murmurs of the surroundings
poos farting and shitting and a bunch of took tooks blowing their horns.

Street food is shit.

you haven't lived until you've eaten a gas station hamburger, my dude
(they're really fucking horrible)

Me neither Bro...I live in occupied territory and breakfast tacos are king..and DESU, they are pretty fucking good. But imagine 1950's 'Merica with a quality steak, eggs and hashbrown breakfast in a diner on Route 66. Hop back in your classic car, fully satisfied...it had to be awesome.

McCastizo

urine idiot. look up a "deli"

> hurr durr we wuz egg cookins so unique

Attached: yuy66y.jpg (640x360, 32K)

because of health codes

Fried gator in general, yes, the fried gator at that particular cafe, not particularly. Their gator is overpriced for the quality and the portions they serve. I suspect they mostly sell it to travelers and truckers that are passing through town, and willing to try it as a novelty, locals know a seafood joint in town that has way better gator.

part of the thrill is playing russian roulette with your bowels and food poisoning.

In the first place, it's one egg, not eggs. And there is no toasting and no cheese and no butter. And you didn't mention whether you add peppers and onion. But yeah, you are making the exact same sandwich, even though it takes you 20 minutes to do it "right."

>Why doesn't shit like this exist in America?

Because we have food safety laws.

No place on earth comes close to the variety and authenticity of eating in New York City.
You can have any ethnic food you can imaging made authentically in NYC.

We do have this in America. They are in off-brand gas stations here.

holy shit user my sides

Attached: Chad_gorge-vs-Virgin_nibble.webm (900x506, 2.91M)