Do italians get bullied in the south/midwest for not being white?

do italians get bullied in the south/midwest for not being white?

America is full of niggers and spics regardless. Fuck it.

Attached: italianuu.png (655x514, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_New_Orleans_lynchings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: agent johnny huwhite20.jpg (660x475, 82K)

qt

Attached: 9AE0AF9A-7455-4D45-A2C8-7F542CE42B21.jpg (764x512, 60K)

They get called ginny and other ethnic slurs but in a joking way. Italians tend to really hate niggers though so they usually fit in with real southerners.

>They get called ginny and other ethnic slurs but in a joking way
guess i wont be moving then. Shame you prefer niggers to southern euros.

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

Most southerners are technically of Scots Irish heritage I belive. At least by the Mason Dixon.

That’s not what I mean. I mean friendly banter. Not like niggers where everyone actually dislikes them.

italians are niggers.

Attached: dna results.png (1327x474, 85K)

I don’t see how that feeling lined up with your previous post.

>One of the largest mass lynchings in American history was of eleven Italians in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1891. The city had been the destination for numerous Italian immigrants.[12] Nineteen Italians who were thought to have assassinated police chief David Hennessy were arrested and held in the Parish Prison. Nine were tried, resulting in six acquittals and three mistrials. The next day, a mob stormed the prison and killed eleven men, none of whom had been convicted, and some of whom had not been tried.[13] Afterward, the police arrested hundreds of Italian immigrants, on the false pretext that they were all criminals.[14][15] Teddy Roosevelt, not yet president, famously said the lynching was indeed "a rather good thing". John M. Parker, who helped organize the lynch mob, and in 1911 went on to become governor of Louisiana, said of Italians that they were "just a little worse than the Negro, being if anything filthier in their habits, lawless, and treacherous"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891_New_Orleans_lynchings

southern italians (the ones who look like the woman in OPs pic) get bullied by northern italians, who are basically blue-eyed and often even blonde.

the latter consider southerners subhuman and themselves aryans. unironically.

a sicilian girl told me this first hand.

Still better than a rat faced Jew

No one gives a shit about Italians here.
But fuck off anyways, we're full.

same thing

i have brown eyes. Even spaniards are whiter than italians.

Attached: autosomal map.png (1500x1200, 316K)

Italians are white in the US unless you are like jersey shore Italian nigger.

im from staten island which is right next to jersey

I'm Italian/german
Every body likes me
Jajajaja
Huehuehuehuehuehue

But it is New Jersey. I don’t blame you for being ashamed of that (not that NYC is any better) but facts are facts.

still whiter than you, nigger blooded southerner.

Italians, Irish, Germans, Slavs and other European papist undesirables became officially white in a process that started with the civil rights era and ended with Reagan era

Southerners are also told they are inbred rednecks who have been inbreeding for centuries. Now suddenly I’m a race mixer. You can’t have it both ways, lying gook. Stop pretending to be a military welfare queen.

cope.

Your ancestors fucked nigger slaves. Post your 56andme so we can watch you get mega btfo.

Attached: amerishit.jpg (720x707, 69K)

My grandfather was an Italian farmer in the northeast US. During that time they did face some racism and discrimination, but overall not too bad. Since italians aren’t niggers though it didn’t last long. Sicilians are another story

C'mon now, let's be honest, the only thing that separates Jews and Italians is one year of high school.

>Since italians aren’t niggers though it didn’t last long.
italians are niggers.

>Sicilians are another story
most italo americans are sicilians including me.

kike

What a qt

Attached: 1534029455554.jpg (750x683, 31K)

ey tone, what you doin in south korea?

I’m from staten island, white, and not an Italian nigger.

how am i a nigger when i'm clearly whiter than a vast majority of this board?

This board is trash. Filled with self hating niggers, spics, asians, gooks and chinks who follow an ideology that thinks they're subhumans. Jews promote nazism because it's destructive.

Attached: my foot.jpg (555x415, 29K)

Yeah, sicilians are literal niggers. There are white people in southern italy, though.

You are a Jersey italian. Worse than niggers desu.

im not from jersey and i have a 3.9 gpa. Kys nigger.

not an argument tyrone.

Attached: sicilian feet.jpg (1068x1068, 316K)

Italian guy I work with actually said "I'm italian. Italians arent white."

They dont give a fuck.

italians are white when we want to be.

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

People in the US are pretty onboard with those guinea WOP bastards. They are ok.

That's not white bruh.

italy = europe = white

yes, because Italians tend to be from the north and in Dixie we hate people from the north. fuck yankees

I never minded the spaghetti americans until The Sopranos happened. Then they all just started talking like they were in the mob.

why are italians white but jews,turks,georgians and other people caucasus aren't?

>Europe
>white

because they're not genetically european. You're probably someone who thinks niggers born in france are french.

I had Italian friends in New Jersey who we would call spics because they were so dark

literally all southerners have black dna

cool story tyrone.

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)