Black user Here

I work around a lot of blue collard young white males and there is something that I have noticed that is a bit odd to me. My job is white collar and the blue collard young white males I come across barely make eye contact or greet . I come across a lot of confidence lacking white males who stare across the hallway instead of interacting with people. This is something I have noticed in multiple jobs. What is up with the lack of confidence? The reality is if you cannot interact with people no what skin color they are you wont really go far in life.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Why are you black?

fpbp

?

Attached: 45643653.jpg (307x200, 18K)

No wonder white females are getting blacked

Maybe they don't want to talk to niggers. Can't blame them.

Whites have self consciousness, which can become problematic, unlike blacks who are less evolved and more like apes. Pic related.

Attached: NiggerPreFrontal.gif (550x563, 88K)

>be white man

>say or do ANYthing that could possibly be construed as politically incorrect
>career over, life destroyed, blacklisted, legitimate death threats, national news story

That's why.

Attached: 1565669231154.png (558x960, 857K)

We stopped teaching confidence and engagement in white males. Now society seeks to beat them down and make them "know their place"
Engagement used to be a big thing to make sure you did.

Was also wondering this.

White men are naturally weaker and have lower testosterone levels then black men. Its biology. They avoid talking to us because they are scared of us physically and mentally.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 673K)

Beat me to it.
Have a reply, on me.

Or because of pic related.

They haven't learned that the difference between individuals is greater than the difference between groups. And who the majority of the victims are.

Having gotten into blue collar work, its nice to actually feel like I won't get looked at weird for giving a hello and a handshake in greeting to meeting a new person. I got taught to do that from a young age and then had it passively discouraged later in life around high school and college ages.

Maybe because they don't want to talk to you. Perhaps you mistake utter disregard for something else.

Yeah like animals we do. Animals aren’t better than people though. And that’s a perfect justification for why we should do all the physical labor and white men should do all the intelligent work

That's literally not the case. Dumb nigger.

Attached: 1478271686819.png (800x600, 70K)

maybe because the warehouse peons do not fraternize with management/office staff. quit making shit about race you special snowflake - the world does not revolve around your blackness

Stop being a pussy, faggot. All white men do is whine and cry nowadays.

Au contraire.
White men were marginally higher testosterone than black americans and considerably higher than africans.

Africans and african americans do boast considerably higher amounts of estradiol though. It is the product of DHEA and aromatization of bioavailable testosterone, and it binds to lipid cell t7-estradiol receptors.

Their estradiol levels and the double copy of the MAOA are actually markers in phylogenetics when studying psychopathologies.

No, in blue collar work you are unlikely to run into a black person who behaves like they are known for. That kind of person does not last in the trades.
Every black person I have run into in blue collar has been friendly, polite, and hard working.

Yeah I dunno. I'm white and usually get in trouble for fooling around and talking too much. I'm mostly retarded though. Work at least to most white people isn't a place to make friends or hang out. If you can find a friend in a coworker that's cool and it's good always to have people on your side but that's different than me above able to talk about real shit, because who knows who could rat on you to move up the ladder. But in most places I've worked if you don't say at least hi to people it's percieved as strange.

Maybe you should get off Jow Forums nigger. This is a white man's site.

Trades have a different mentality. More of a throwback to earlier times and there is more of sense of community there.

Nobody wants to interact with niggers.

When they say wy pipo don’t have culture, it’s so annoying

Attached: 2F238C69-AE31-454F-B63F-0DFD497BA15E.jpg (1200x1442, 278K)

Attached: 1493436939919.jpg (2122x1415, 2.39M)

Its peak canadian shitposting hours apparently, been seeing dozens of bait posts across different threads tonight from leafs.

Attached: Philosophy.jpg (2048x1437, 492K)

Sheeit, have you never worked around blue collar whites? You're going to compare those people to pasty college kids? Work with Polish or Italians in construction lmao, funniest months of my life

Construction and trades are for goys.

Americans have not culture.
You gave up your lands befire you could develop anything noteworthy.

I use polite in the sense of working in the trades lol, not in the sense of current society.
I consider my coworkers who regularly jump-scare me around corners and find new ways to make fun of my rare name to be polite.

my bad dude I just saw this I thought I was responding to nigger OP

It's hilarious

Attached: NiggerDance.jpg (1280x1280, 170K)

It's because they are actually working instead of staring around hoping for someone to make eye contact, you lazy nigger.

The strongest man in the world is white.
also this

maby they dont want to provoke a stupid animal lmao. or get in trouble with this stupid ass jew system.

its ok tho, they certainly wont be keeping blacks or other minoritys around as slaves, and thats coming very soon.

I honestly wont mind too much, my life probably wont be too much worse and there wont be any brown people lol.

There's a lack of confidence because they're in a dead end job.

Even the top ten world strongest men are white each and every year.

>Dead end job that can make as much as a stable job in the flooded computer software market.

People are scared of you, you homo erectus fuckwit.

Yup and often from the whitest places like iceland

Another wannabee edge lord who doesn't know blue collar.

I'm blue collar, white and I love talking to people. But I wouldn't give a nigger the time of day.

/thread

They can smell your nigger ass a hallway away, turning the face a bit and not stopping and yapping or breathing extra that way means they can get by without inhaling so much of your nigger stank, and therefore not have to whip your stupid nigger ass and throw you out the door at the end of the hallway.

>blue collard
I believe your claim user, though I doubt your skin color is a factor. Also it’s “collared”.

Attached: 07AE6660-5524-4DC5-B350-68C22B6DECBA.jpg (410x500, 39K)

You're fucking retarded if you don't know what's going on. Your culture's threats of violence (career suicide, cancel culture) towards white men are the reason. White men are naturally extremely community and team oriented. The problem is you. You are the problem. You have done so much damage. White men don't avoid eye contact with me.

FPBP
and fuck niggers

Seriously.

Manual labor is dead end and temporary.
robots, automation, programming, chemistry has already replaced them entirely in the high end industries, and has almost replaced middle and low end industry.

> blue collard
> blue collard
Topkek.

Attached: georgia-collards.jpg (1024x1120, 404K)

hurr go fuck your fat wife you autistic cunt, I think a new season of game of thrones might be on.

better to do that then take my combat boot up your ass. fuckin fat boy what you do, install ac units? that means ill beat the fuckin dick out your butthole.

and no, im not some cuck in a military, but I got tired of destroyed lesser boots every 3 months.

Manual labor is dead end and temporary.
robots, automation, programming, chemistry has already replaced manual labor entirely in the high end industries, and has almost replaced manual labor in the middle and low end industries.*

This. More are awkward then ever. Met a few german n Scandinavian tourists guys and they just seem off. Irish n brits are fun though

lol your a fucking idiot, a robot cannot build nor repair the thousands of things we all use and live in.

the best part is, once your good at something, it pays $50+/hr, and that's in florida, probably a lot more in the west or north.

an even better part is, with all you onions boys that don't know how to do jack shit, no one can even find anyone to do anything, the jobs are open and we can pick and choose at this point.

>I wuuumdrrr why whites don’t like niggers

You should explore this, write a book, Koonta

I would rather not interact with you. Pretending you don't exist suits me just fine thank you.

Since 3-4 years there is this nigger beggar outside the food store where i use to go to buy food and shit. He always say "giao" when i pass by but i never respond and never make eye contact. I simply pretend he dont exist. I hope he will be shipped back to Africa were he belong, I "know" no other nigger and i hope, in my life, i will never be forced to interact with these "people".

Attached: go be a nigger somewhere else.jpg (671x792, 102K)

why are you living in the shadow of whites? have you no pride whatsoever?

This is why they have thicker skin and stronger bones isn't it?

quality leaf post

It’s a fucking greeting you retarded cumbrained freak.

They don't, at least I haven't encountered any significant study on bone density or epidermis and dermis density that posits africans outcompete whites.

ok retard

IOTBW posters are going up again this Halloween, get in here:

Attached: iotbw_scream_smaller.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

000011 010110 111000 010001

>blue collard
Stupid nigger

We don't lack confidence we just don't want to talk to a diversity hire chimp in a suit.

>collard
greens
Is this a joke?

Maybe it has nothing to do with your race? The particular people you’re referring to could just be akward or lightly autistic.

>Engagement used to be a big thing to make sure you did.
There used to be rewards for engaging. Now nothing good comes of it