Can an American explain this to me

Can an American explain this to me

because I don't get it

Attached: lfz6sf2fp5m31.jpg (309x301, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@biancavivion/between-the-world-and-us-why-black-men-wont-love-black-women-5896377143b1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black women love bwc and this is an attempt to rationalize their internal desires

She got the first part right, but got lost at ‘the these rules do not apply to black women’.

American here. Nigger words don't matter. Just ignore them.

Basically black men do reasonably well with interracial dating while black women are extremely unwanted. This creates issues when you take into account that 1/3 black men are incarcerated at some point in their lifes thus not being marriage material. Whenever a black man becomes successful or achieves any sort of status he mixes out. While black women get nothing, female incels really only exist amongst black women. If you want a relationship instead of a quick fuck for a large minority of black women that’s just impossible. I know black women who aren’t bad looking (for black women I mean) who were virgins at 25 simply because no one was willing to do the bare minimum for them.

Stop race mixing you degenerate scumbags

Attached: 7BF21531-E107-4357-B383-8A778FBF1124.jpg (658x634, 78K)

It's literally no more complicated than this female wanting the largest selection pool possible. Black men should be required to focus on her and non-black men should be available for her pleasure. Socio-political bullshit is just a fig leaf.

>it's ok if *I* racemix, but members of the opposite gender of my race shouldn't be allowed to racemix. They should be exclusive to my gender-race combo.
Basically the black-femme version of Jow Forumss view.

The fucking excuses women make to justify their whorish behaviour.

White men are the givers for Caucasians, as are black women for Negroes. Seems like she feels betrayed by black guys who date outside their race, if not the same way some white dudes feel betrayed by white women dating outside their race.
You got 2 options, either find a modest white woman and start a family with her or take the ebony pill.

>She got the first part right, but got lost at ‘the these rules do not apply to black women’.
This. She knows interracial relationships are wrong but she wants to have her cake and eat it, too. Luckily for her most people won't marry non-black women so she won't be tempted to sin.

>You got 2 options, either find a modest white woman and start a family with her or take the ebony pill.
You can do both with polygamy. White men should rule vaginas again.

>You can do both with polygamy
You're right, we shouldn't limit ourselves with those restrictions imposed on us.

Attached: 1562214686967.jpg (640x1136, 69K)

basically the truth is 90% of the racists in america are black women. they train their kids to be racist, so they naturally have preferences and do things based on their hatred for whites.

nobody hates race mixing more than black women. also black women are ugly as fuck, they have nappy hair, they're always cunts because they have also been destroyed by their own mothers.

Looks like a balloon animal

She's saying niggers can't fuck white women but nigresses are free to fuck white guys

I know, but there is something captivating about those ebony proportions, even if they're sometimes looking overblown.

Black roastie is trying to mental gymnastics her way into exempting herself from the retarded rules shes setting so she can continue thinking shes perfect. Whats not to understand?

>I don't get it

Because it's illogical. She thinks if she fucks whitey, then he loses his white privlege, which is absolute bullshit.

its like an bad episode of twillight zone those fucking burgers ruled by roasties and faggots.. ahahah

>Basically black men do reasonably well with interracial dating

This is not true. Barring REALLY rich black males, the only white women willing to racemix are ugly, fat, mentally deranged or most often some mix of the three.

but they still prefer them over black women,

black men would rather have a fat coal burner than the average black woman.

so black men achieve their goal of non black women, which is doing reasonably well (for them)

Surrendering privilege lul. I'd bet any amount of money this dumb cunt would be singing a different tune when an alpha guy got a hold of her. When she is joking on my white dick with tears in her eyes and I force her to serve me food on her hands and knees that tough shit will disappear.

Yeah I dont get the surrendering privilege part... of all the privileges ive heard I had as a white male, I don't know of any that suddenly go away due to the fact that im dating a black girl...

Hoes Mad. (1:2)

Attached: RRbRFS.png (494x520, 28K)

Hoes Mad (2:2)

Attached: RRbRMS.png (704x754, 368K)

Am I reading this right, in that white male has it approx as bad as black female?

It's almost like ((they're)) planning on flipping the script in the 2020's.

Sex is just sex to black women. They know all men need it but also know that more often than not the white man will stick with her forever if she just puts out to him on a regular enough basis, that's it. He'll let her do all the things he would have let a white woman do but they know deep down they have it good and they wouldn't dare give it up for their own ego. "Once you go white, you always stay tight" exists for a reason.

Let the niggers and roasties mix themselves out of existence.

This kill the white ro

My white privilege is in the gun safe and I won’t surrender it.

Who cares what a negress thinks or says

Hypergamy

Basic woman shit where they want all the good shit and non of the responsibility.

*white roastie, because I'm too autistic to remember typing half the things I say on this forsaken board.

In a multiracial context:

Black women are too masculine, physically and in their behavior. Black males are blamed by them for being race traitors.

Asian males are too feminine, physically and in their behavior. Asian females are blamed by them for being race traitors.

Europeans, Arabs, Latinos, Indians have good gender balance and don't suffer from massive statistical sexual frustration. They are the only ones that can assimilate in the long run, when their ancestral culture will be lost, into the greater West Eurasian-pred. Caucasoid world.

Asians and Blacks will remain forever problematic due to their sexual dimorphisms, fuelinh perpetual racial conflicts

she's saying that her bleach fucks her good and that nogs need to step away from white poon
look at what she's said. she says blacks need to fuck blacks unless they're getting bleached.
ignoring asia because nobody wants an asian man.

Surprisingly enough I understand the line of logic she's trying to follow here
I agree with her, let's allow this idea to circulate in the Left :)

Its called Twitter user...

African-Americans are a matriarchal culture, which explains a lot.

I can explain. She's an idiot and what she said is nonsense. Hope that helps.

>implying the black race isn't being genetically improved by non-nigger admixture

yes and no?
black chicks get the least response from men. white men also are the most selective.
the 2nd chart says that white men get the most reponse from chicks, with black chicks being the least selective.
but, comparing the rates, white men get responses at a level closest to black chicks (generally because there is a 30 odd average difference between the sexes, with women being far more selective)

This desu

Just a she-negro babbling as coherently as she can. Don't try and understand baseless and non-sensical identity politics. It's faulty, and only an idiot could ever be persuaded by it

Black roastie wants a smorgasbord of cock, and is using Jewish Bolshevik propaganda to ensure that it is available to her.

Black women are unbearable. All want "white" hair and its so bad that at my local walmart they have walls seperating them from cosmetic items they stole daily.

She cravin' the BWC

Fpbp
/thread

>inb4 common core education

Yes you are reading this wrong. It shows that white males tend not to reply too much (in particular to black females), except to middle eastern girls.
Fewer people reply to black chicks basically.

They used a retarded color scale that exacerbates small differences, though.

On the second graph you can see that all females tend to response relatively well to white males, and very poorly to everyone else except maybe native americans and pacific islanders.

This is just all so tiresome.

Attached: 1568359915757.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

She might be using retarded Twitterspeak, but she's saying that when non-blacks date black women, they're taking a risk because it's considered a step down. When black men date any other race of women, it's considered a step up for them.

Perhaps they should just come to a strange agreement. A black couple and an Asian couple becomes a domestic partnership, the four of them.

Attached: 95D58640-0265-4DFA-8BBB-780888E2B432.png (540x735, 486K)

Its females trying to justify the shit they do

>men are privileged so it's not ok to cheat
>women can cheat on men because men are privileged
At no point do they understand that if THEY are the ones being granted the special privilege THEN THEY ARE THE PRIVILEGED ONES

>you're privileged so you don't get to have privilege
>we don't have privilege so we get the privilege
Feminism was a mistake.
Liberalism was a mistake.
And hitler is a loser for losing

>this doesnt apply to black women

Attached: 1507142184543.jpg (400x346, 80K)

>racism
They have no self-awareness

>nigga you at the BOTTOM of the totem pole
>E'ERY ONE IS BETTER THAN YOUR NIGGA ASS
women are horrible to men all around the world. Don't even get me started on asian women and how they treat their men

Because the average niggerbitch know that the average nigger is worthless and ugly on a genetic level - just the same way they are. They should hate themselves - they are bottom of what’s left of the homo genus

this

Its almost like they made white women so insufferable as goy-cattle these past 10 years on purpose so as to create a new multi-racial middle class to reap the tax benefits of the next century.

Its the only weapon ((they)) have left to control the population.

It means our efforts fucked up somewhere

>male niggers itt calling other people niggers
Dumb niggers

You pushed white feminism a little too far schlomo. Looks like you're gonna have to figure out how to get these MGTOW faggots out of their rooms and away from vidya if you wanna have a tax base to milk from soon.

It doesn't make sense so I can't explain it. But basically, niggers gonna nigg

Attached: 1568476684201.jpg (756x960, 72K)

Nigger women are so damn appalling that nigger men would rather date fat, dysfunctional whites over black women.

Black women are the lowest of the low, and not only because they are angry and ugly, but also because they have no concept of self care. They have the ugliest skin, worst hair, and by far the fattest bodies. About HALF of all black women are overweight or obese, the worst of any race gender combo (by comparison white and black men are around 30%).

why anyone even attempts to discern the logic of niggers truly baffles me. You'd get a more coherent answer out of a squirrel.

So if you date a black woman, you could start lobbying for stronger voter id laws and not be called racist.

Attached: 4798B043-4E8D-4FC8-8D09-60793854E0BD.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

She's admitting that it's up to men to secure the existence of their tribe.

This. Also
>listening to roasties
>trying to understand roasties
>pretending roasties have more thoughts than the irresponsible teenagers they are

Thirsty women use feminist language to try and justify their jealousy, occasionally, it works, and their target gets his or her life ruined because everyone assumes whoever has the better social media account is telling the truth.

That's about it really, anything else is just noise.

I was sexually assaulted and drugged by a fat lady in the middle of the night in 2007 and she was black. Violently fondled and she performed sex acts on my penis. It's heartbreaking how little society cares for black on white straight rape.

Trump 2020.

Attached: 1568215562150.jpg (1024x885, 132K)

There's nothing to explain. Nigs gonna nog. They are angry because black men don't want them, nobody does.

medium.com/@biancavivion/between-the-world-and-us-why-black-men-wont-love-black-women-5896377143b1

>some virgin sheboon complaining nobody wants to fuck her smelly ass

Attached: ff189af700a1e9d61282d288281eb7cb.jpg (760x500, 47K)

4 years down 21 to blow ...

Compared to black women they're doing alright which is enough for his point.

>Asian males are too feminine, physically and in their behavior.
While there can be some truth to this, I think it's a bit exaggerated. Just by getting portrayed like that a lot, women's perception of them will be that they're even less manly than they really are

>Can an American explain this to me
Nope.

ITT, privilege = sexual desirability

Nobody wants to fucking the giant 300 pound sheboon that grabs your balls at TSA, almost all black women are like that, they weigh at least 300 pounds yet claim to be poor, it's pretty amazing

Oh based Paki-fren. It's confusing to us too. In this case we have two problems overlapping.

1. Is the intersectional cult.
(Pic related) As you can see it resembles the poo caste system your people threw off. They are trying to actively even out the "karma" of the people who as a group, had more.

2. The other is matriarchy.
The woman who chooses her own mate will choose the most powerful. If she SERIOUSLY believes whites are powerful rulers she will be Tsundere for them. Outwardly hateful. Inwardly horny.

Attached: DjuiSm2UUAAS2Tc.jpg (510x536, 71K)

mixing races causes brain damage, america is the result