What's happened to western popular music?

What's happened to western popular music?

>2002
youtube.com/watch?v=k1BFHYtZlAU

>2019
youtube.com/watch?v=x5c2iRHlAHA

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8WzWqlJsQk
youtube.com/watch?v=QQSYo_pC-QA
youtu.be/WL2txMU50CI
youtu.be/q7DfQMPmJRI
age-of-treason.com/2016/01/28/blink-1488/
youtu.be/Z7n7WRidwYo
youtu.be/vMCbJB4yNXo
youtube.com/watch?v=HYh39kaVdLk
youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=9g_dywR376A
youtube.com/watch?v=952h-AJ3Bcg
youtube.com/watch?v=AHJZRZlmMe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewish producers following the agenda of replacement of white people.
They only produce nigger music now.

Attached: yo.jpg (996x1024, 197K)

hasn't the music industry declined like crazy in the last 20 years money wise? the talent is probably just going into a different industry.

Popular culture is just a tool used for subversion and control.
I was born in '84, so I saw the change happen. My generation grew up with mainstream punk music. How can a generation that was raised on "fuck all authority" "fuck you, I'll do what I want" "I'm gonna be who I am" etc. wind up being a bunch of cucked adults? The answer is really simple. Those people don't actually like what is popular, they just pretend to because they think it will make them popular, or they want to feel like part of the "in" crowd. If anything, this should show that people are very easily controlled and subverted, even by something as simple as a song with a good beat.

>*sips*
>blink 182 now THAT was real music

Attached: 1564183169849.jpg (926x928, 137K)

It was pop music with electric guitars, but still compared to current nigger music Blink182 are Mozart tier.

I'm not sure that's true.
Have you listened to their newest album?

pop music is a jew run gambit

I am talking about early 2000 music.
Compare even the dumbest Blink 182 song to any "trap" music "song".
I dare you to find any redeeming quality in the latter.

>Compare even the dumbest Blink 182 song
youtube.com/watch?v=i8WzWqlJsQk
>to any "trap" music "song".
youtube.com/watch?v=QQSYo_pC-QA

...i see your point...

Attached: 1564745425587.jpg (320x314, 20K)

That's actually pretty sad, at least the blink 182 song is humorous in nature.

Blink 182 are fucking gay.

A Sum 41 fan, I see.

that is not trap music.
and those are both on the same level.

>What's happened to western popular music?
I could tell you.... but it doesnt matter

beyond any conspiracy you could assume which is valid, I can assure the "conspiracy" is not the cause.

That's what I got when I went to youtube and typed trap music.

>1999
youtu.be/WL2txMU50CI
>2019
youtu.be/q7DfQMPmJRI

Music industry has literally always been jew'd beyond comprehension, but it's not like you cant find anything that isn't

Nah, I hate all that whiny virgin Cali pop-punk shit.
Church of Misery is my kinda music.
Do you give yourself an enema before you get bumfucked?

listen to their latest cd and tell me they are gay

age-of-treason.com/2016/01/28/blink-1488/

No, I bet you like NOFX

>Church of Misery is my kinda music.
>weeaboos
>Do you give yourself an enema before you get bumfucked?
Nah, I do the fucking, not the receiving.

Attached: 1563995351906.png (547x494, 128K)

Well I guess that counts.

listen to one song in the link i gave you dumb jew

Black girl detected

>Blink 182 are fucking gay.
2nd that notion
Even when I was 13 they sounded like whiny bitches

Attached: 111111111.jpg (624x420, 209K)

Gay as aids

I guess western popular music has been dogshit for longer than 2 decades then.

Attached: 1481322394063.jpg (736x770, 86K)

I mean that would only be courteous and cleaner in the end
E40 wants his beat back

Eh, that's what happens when you're 40 and you sing about high school.
But we're discussing the early 2000s. Their peak. Not their present condition.

youtu.be/Z7n7WRidwYo

Bands like Blink 182 are the reason rock died.
You have to go back to the mid 90s to find good rock music.

True, static x was superior in every way possible
youtu.be/vMCbJB4yNXo

Media Jews made blacks the new "rock stars", and promoted emotional, feminine, whiney, annoying white males as the norm.

There's always been garbage music and good music. In the 2000 you had things like Shakira or Raeggeton. It's just that bad music got even worse.
Here's a 2019 band youtube.com/watch?v=HYh39kaVdLk

Traps are gay.

Well then you are an idiot because trap music is hip-hop focusing on drug dealing.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

That's my type niugga

youtube.com/watch?v=9g_dywR376A
This dude breaks it down pretty well. Start watching at the 10 minute mark. He makes a very good point between the 10th and 11th minutes.

holy shit, that's younger Wayne at the end

fuck. the rothschilds funded this retard

trannie

Same as the rest of corporate culture: they hired legal gatekeepers to head off people suing them. The early 2000s saw an endless parade of malicious litigation by staff accused of gross misconduct claiming they were really being fired due to institutional prejudice. So to counter this, corporate bodies started appointing every single sort of officers charged with flying this flag and that, which in turn lead to a cast iron defense against the lawsuits. In turn these officers grew their own empires within the corporation which then went on to have an impact on both marketing and the final product, especially in the entertainmment industry.

On top of this was the desire to destroy future competition: a new start up cannot compete with the layers of Diversity Requirements, hence fall at the fiurst hurdle. P&G for example see the $8bn loss generated in part by that goddawful advert as a small price to pay to head off next year's emmerging rivals.

This shit isn't going away, this is now corporate culture itself despite its desperate impact on profits. Only when the law changes to prevent an employee exploiting their protected characteristics in court will we see this abate, and even then it is now interwoven into the corporate model.

Attached: 1568489504737.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

>Those people don't actually like what is popular, they just pretend to because they think it will make them popular, or they want to feel like part of the "in" crowd.
Einstein back from the dead and in this thread

I think there's a difference in genre here. Blink 182 are a pop rock band. The second song is nigger music.

A better comparison would be to use a modern pop rock song or a noughties hip hop song.

He's driving Cadillacs in his dreams

“can I sad”

The kikes learned it was cheaper to force naive musicians and singers to sign contract that stops them from ever making their own lyrics or music, its cheaper to have them rent in house studio, use the lyrics they have already written and get someone to make all the music. This way the people are slaves to the contract and debt, so in the end they make fuck all money as it all goes back to the producer.

People who vocally hate pop punk are cringe. 100% of the time they recommend some band, like you've done, which is equally as lame.

Also this is why people who actually have talent are harder to control unless they were stupid enough to lock themselves into a contract, since they can always flee if shit doesn't go their way.

Yep.

Source?

capitalism
nudity nowadays sells

>1973
youtube.com/watch?v=952h-AJ3Bcg
>1988
youtube.com/watch?v=AHJZRZlmMe4

Exactly. They suck I don't know of anyone who thinks otherwise. Except op, and he's a huge faggot

Ahahahahaha the 2019 song. What the fuck is that atrocity

>8 inch big (ooh) that’s good pipe (bad bitch Imma ride the dick all night) Rich nigga, 8-figure that’s my type (that’s my type, nigga that’s my type) 8 inch big (ooh) that’s good pipe (that’s my type, nigga that’s my type)

What did they mean by this?

call on me is iconic and a throwback to a simpler time

found the bullied autist