Operation CLOWNTOWN

This haloween, not only are we bringing back the 'ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE' meme, but we're taking clownworld to the next level.Prominent leftist houses will receive eerie visits from polacks dressed as spooky clowns with horns honking. Fun for all the LGBTX7JDEDN family, there will be scary phone calls, power lines and paint smiles. HONK HONK, Bitches

Attached: clowns.jpg (540x720, 23K)

Attached: take the bongpill6.jpg (600x449, 106K)

Can confirm. Will you be clowning in Greece?

do it. start freaking people out ala killer clown prank in 2017

That was huge. Remember people in the middle of nowhere being approached by clowns at night. Jow Forums could totally make this a white nationalism meme

Kek, my kids schools were put on lockdown because of "clown sightings"

Now imagine those clowns shouting white lives matter while chasing liberals into ravines

yeah, it would be hilarious

Haloween isn't really that popular here so can't do much, but I'll give you guys a bump.

no and kys

Reporting this thread to the FBI.

There is no part 2 of It's ok to be white

Who do you think OP is, faggot. You just shit on a FBI Operation, enjoy having your house raided.

the second halloween 'operation' i've seen in a matter of hours

P S Y O P
S
Y
O
P

Busy posting on twatter I take it.....

Its Halloween, going to be a fuck show no matter what.

great way to get yourself shot OP

Attached: 1549864105492.png (3333x2416, 1.89M)

the jew is here.

>People are actually planning to do something on a national holiday....
>IT MUST BE THE JEWS!!!
Jesus fucking Chris go outside and meet a girl

>be brit
>go outside, get raped by shitskin refugee.

>but we're taking clownworld to the next level

Jow Forums is going to start endorsing child drag queens?
Because you don't seem to know how clown world works. We arn't the clowns dumb ass. We are the people watching the sad reality unfold with popcorn from thr stands.

Hi CIA

Call police on all clowns Halloween night regardless of age as right wing terrorists, watch hilarity take place.