Cheers for love

Attached: 1E906250-26D6-4486-A5E9-1F527C462F85.jpg (1668x1468, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/cjK6DKSeF3JG/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kicked out
why not lynched?

Atleast he's civilized compared to the neverending nigger culture of today. I hate racemixing and niggers but I don't hate civilized niggers.

More like kiked out

They’re honestly a really cute couple.

What Yankee shithole is this from?

who cares

Oyyy veeeeeyyyyyyy
Look at that fucking beak. 100% nation wrecker

I don't see the problem.
1) two people in everlasting love
2) an amazing site like reddit to share interesting stories
3) you idiots on Jow Forums will hate on anything
4) you're all just jealous incels anyways

Attached: OP.jpg (1024x606, 73K)

Attached: shekelzam.jpg (352x476, 16K)

Cool thread

109 countries and one distraught household

You know Zachary Levi isn't jewish right?

you can tell she's a kike

Jew women love black cock. You mad jewboi?

No because he thinks the French aren't Jewish

Attached: 1568551542632.jpg (635x815, 108K)

The fuck are you saying ?

You forgot your memeflag

Attached: 1554242986210.jpg (211x250, 12K)

I don't

because I am pretty much anxious and although Malcolm X is a babe of the highest order I just tend to get with Jews because we are both a bit nuts

The Truth doesn't hide behind a flag. You cannot stop the inevitable.

Attached: 1551033376440.jpg (1044x1317, 374K)

Yeah from what I heared african americans were undermined for decades to devolve into these ghetto culture thugs we see today.

Why aren't fighting to end circumcision so your cult can finally become something great, instead of a mass traumatized schizophrenic mess?

Attached: 2139891023.jpg (1463x823, 101K)

>Cheers for love

Attached: gay.jpg (768x512, 44K)

KIKED

Blood atonement

Attached: F7E12F47-4819-4152-893E-F02FDAA3D8A3.jpg (473x614, 56K)

Attached: 626445b17b83da0ea91d1900ce0b230501051a27417da76dee51ed68f03c9a78.png (1021x766, 863K)

The blacked meme got to me. Its ruined every aspect of my life. Theres not a single day where I can go without thinking about it and completely ruining my time. It's made me distant from my family and ruined my career. I had a nervous breakdown at work because I couldn't stop thinking that every women I know in my life was secretly fucking a black guy without me knowing, I had to run to my car and I cried inside of it for an hour straight while my boss repeatedly called my cellphone and I didn't pick up. My mom, my sister, my cousins, everytime I see them on their phone I just assume they are texting a black man and arranging to have BBC sessions with him behind me and our fathers back. I hate what this place has done to me, I'm completely shattered and broken over the blacked meme.

Why did Mary's head become so big?

hey rabbi whatcha doin?

Pre welfare, when tradition and commitment meant something to the black male. Obviously racemixers need to burn but that explains while theyre still married (or were, this is an old meme so they both could be dead).

you're a retard lmao

>You cannot stop the inevitable.

Neither can you jew.

Attached: Israel experiences diversity.webm (320x564, 2.85M)

Yup, he's seething.

Attached: 1568547682595.jpg (500x639, 86K)

LMAO...oh Canadian leafs, always the most fun to read your posts here. Women's only purpose for you as a male is to bear your child. If she doesn't you should care less unless you are beta cuck boy which you canadian males are...lol

This but unironically

The welfare state did this to black people. All black people had to work before the welfare state. They couldn't be career welfare kangz and queenz in the 1950s and before.

My Dad works in remodelling, and he had to work in the ghetto a few weeks ago. In our apartment complex, at noon, the parking lot is almost completely empty, in the place he was working at, the parking lot was almost completely full at noon.

Attached: Leftists.png (1280x549, 192K)

>seething

Speak for yourself jew. LOVE WINS. EMBRACE DIVERSITY.

Attached: schizo Jew.webm (848x480, 2.89M)

Keep seething. Love always win in the end.

Attached: 1470921027609.jpg (1080x810, 281K)

Guaranteed tens of thousands of upvotes on reddit. It's hilariously easy to farm karma.

Imagine the smell holy fuck

Id like to point out that this is such a freak occurrence that it’s being picked out on a anecdotal basis and held up as an example of what could be.

Damn straight white boi. Y'all best recognize a real jew when you see one you khazar cracka cuz we comin fo dat ass. DAS RITE. DAAASS RIIIIITE

Attached: Da real kangz.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

based

Hang miscegenaters

It's pasta.

real shit my fellow nig

She is a Jew, isnt she? She has stereotypical female kike face

Attached: 1520660465777.jpg (625x625, 46K)

lol

Attached: 1562548429477.jpg (719x695, 55K)

ALL JEWISH WOMEN GONNA GET BLACKED.

Attached: Jewish mixing.png (638x590, 366K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 7.17.58 PM.png (805x563, 509K)

Attached: 30 percent. no source but i dont doubt it. as for the dealing with incels uhm maybe a handy from a c (816x749, 753K)

She had to do the thinking for both of them.

There are quite a few like him here, but the bad actors in the inner cities get all the publicity. I've known quite a few decent black people from school and work. I try to remember them when I read or watch video of the bad guys to balance things out.

>I wish to destroy whiteness
>Monkey paw bends a finger

>jew girl
>nigger
Why am i not surprised?
This nigger loving jew propaganda started a while ago. Shame on the boomers for allowing this.

Baby Boomers neglected their sons so they wouldn’t be competed against by them in the pussy pool.

Go ahead, cherry pick the one interracial couple where things worked out. That TOTALLY supports your inane argument.

Attached: BOW crime.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

Me as a black guy it’s my duty to fuck some of dat khazar pink pussy.

Niggers love hook nosed kikes. But this particular nigger was such a beta he couldnt fuck around on this kikess because nobody else wanted to touch his tiny greasy nigger dick.

So why are the niggera in africa so much worse off than the niggers in america ?

Seems to me we gave them the best opportunity their likes have ever seen.

Higher standard of living, lower aids rate, ect ect. Blacks haven't been victims we have been propping them up for 200 years and continue to do so

How else are you going to ensure your offspring are less black ? Good for you bro, evolve your offspring to whiteness

HOW DIS MAKE U FEEL WHITE BOI

Attached: 1568148934209.webm (1280x720, 694K)

Love? Shoot them both that´s a far better option.

No it´s because you are all shit that deserve to die, you just don´t know it yet and still make excuses for yourselves. Just wait till you figure it out.

You could get aids sir

Yeah, but you're expecting people to be grateful, which is never going to happen. And we technically did make them slaves. I say we tax all politicians and give them reperations.

Probably a good source of food, with how much/fast she has to eat I doubt it's even pre chewed when it comes out.

Shoot them both i´d gladly see hundreds of millions of europeans die if it means we can get rid of the nigger menace to get it to go back to africa. Why do you think anyone should save them so much? Why do you think i care so much if a 'white' person lives or dies? Especially when they are friends with niggers. Fucking people of all ethnicities most of them are walking pieces of trash, they are not good people whatsoever, there's always a behavioural flaw with them or something fucked up they do. Just get rid of jews and muslims first then you can kill pretty much all the rest of them afterwards.

Sick

I hate Americans.

Niggers are little demon creatures. They are subhumans with defective brains, no morality or empathy or anything of the sort.. it´s like a demon creature. When you finally figure it out you´ll be wise to stay away from it. Don´t be friends with the demon creature or listen to any of its stupid idiotic ideas that make you as unintelligent and retarded and depraved as it.

Well i guess she really loved that nigger dick so much she wanted to ride it her whole life. Woweee. She probably had mixed yucky children. Nigger babies are ugly, of course, as we all know. Eating French fries is racist when you don't pay for French tax. Just kidding taxation is theft. Fuck the government of course. Ah yes.
bitchute.com/channel/cjK6DKSeF3JG/

Attached: IMG_20190731_011120_711.jpg (1800x1800, 1.09M)

It’s aight. Kikes are the only reason my ancestors were slaves. This is just payback.

I see that nose mary, you're not tricking me

Gross. It's all gross.

(You) earned this one rabbi

Attached: 20190915_115544.jpg (1040x1300, 614K)

kicked out of being a jew, she meant to complete

Fun fact. Fatter people have faster metabolisms than thin people. Every pound of fat adds 30 calories to your metabolism. Let's say that woman weighs 600 pounds. A healthy woman will weigh around 130 pounds. A 130 pound woman will consume around 1700 calories.
470 * 30 = 14,100
1,700 + 14,100 = 15,800
That woman has to eat at least 15,800 calories a day just to maintain her weight. We need to tax obesity.

Attached: Obesity = Low IQ.png (641x585, 84K)

She looks jewish

>It’s aight. Kikes are the only reason my ancestors were slaves. This is just payback.
No actually it´s not, other africans are the reasons your ancestors were slaves you dumb fucking nigger, whoever they sold them to they enslaved them, also went to african domestic market where africans were eaten by cannibal tribes or killed or raped and similar things, but as usual you blame everyone else and also pretend as if niggers were the only ones who were ever used by unpaid labour by other people.

You are a demon creature and you need to die for that good things to live. Sorry. But you are defect.

Also african slavery of other africans is not why africa is fucked up. It´s because niggers are pieces of shit that don´t improve their own countries.

Let me see if i can quote what an arab said about it.
>"Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks] for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."[4]
Jahiz, Kitab al-Hayawan, vol. 2
>"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."[4]
Jahiz, Kitab al-Bukhala (The Book of Misers)

Pretty accurate. you are demon creature, almost none of you are any good. Always this vile retarded thinking in your defective brain.

>Al-Masudi (896-956), was a Muslim historian and geographer, known as the "Herodotus of the Arabs."[6]

>"Galen says that merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence."[4]
Al-Masudi, Muruj al-dhahab

>this is payback
This is peak nigger this is why you have to go. Niggers defect brain always operate in past. and also cannot logically reason or analyze or anthing, also lack morality and empathy. All defect nigger specimens must go away.

I meant kikes took my ancestors to America cracker. Do u want me to fuck your hot blonde danish women with my bbc?

What do you get when you mix niggers and kikes. Nikes.

Both jews and niggers need to fucking go. And they know that aswell themselves but they just keep making excuses for it. And then they pretend it´s other people that need to go. They don´t even deserve to be in the same fucking galaxy. Annoying people who refuse to fuck off essentially.

I'd be cool with it just to see that idiot cry. Dude is fucked up. It's not normal to hate that much. Sorry.

>I meant kikes took my ancestors to America cracker. Do u want me to fuck your hot blonde danish women with my bbc?
I want all niggers and kikes to end, and i want 99.999% of humanity to end too. Does that answer your question you defective fucking monkey?

I´m not a fan of man or give a shit about your defective logic and thinking. You all deserve to fucking go you just keep making the excuses for why you shouldn´t. As if your life has intrinsic value just because some bitch gave birth to you. You have no intrinsic value. Humanity HAS NO INTRINSIC VALUE. None. And certainly not a defective demon creature such as niggers and their jew overlords.

U don’t have to say sorry. Dude got somehow pissed at me for god knows what.

Sure thing shlomo

Attached: 1555789452905.gif (495x283, 275K)

>I'd be cool with it just to see that idiot cry. Dude is fucked up. It's not normal to hate that much. Sorry.
Haha you are so stupid.. look at the stupid defect further in action, now he want to go fuck danish women with more defective brain logic. Look at these demon creatures..

Go kill yourself if you want to do something right for a change.

Bro, you legitimately sound like you need professional help.

Ok do something about it. Instead of complaining on fucking Jow Forums lmao.

Because you are a defect demon creature nigger. You have to go, you are defective. There is nothing of niggers that is good, nothing at all worth saving.

It’s because I only fuck kikes when I don’t fuck my black queens. But the way u assault me like dat u literally ask me to fuck your women.

What’s to be mad about? They are both non whites

You honestly sound like a good candidate for a frontal labotomy.

>Bro, you legitimately sound like you need professional help.
Haha, no not at all, you just haven´t figured out that human life has no intrinsic value and the people you want to get along are mostly garbage people who never do anything to improve their ways. Never.. it´s always the same with you garbage people, just breed like fucking cockroaches and pretend your life has value because some bitch popped you out. And then somehow you are expected to be liked? no.

>Ok do something about it. Instead of complaining on fucking Jow Forums lmao.
The fucking day you nigger demon creature specimens are wiped from face of the earth so you don´t pollute the air with your idiotic words and ideas. I think even the animals will say. OH THANK YOU..

Fucking nigger demon creatures, always talking about fucking something and blabla, you all deserve to die of the worst diseases and pandemics and horrors. You are so disgusting and evil little demon creatures.. Really truly YUCK.. go away and stop wasting oxygen.

>Back when niggers had to act civilised or be killed.

>You honestly sound like a good candidate for a frontal labotomy.
You can´t handle the truth that mankind has no intrinsic value. That you are not a special little nugget but a piece of shit and that most of humanity is trash and everything you believe in is bullshit? Boo fucking hoo. Don´t see any of you garbage morons doing anything different.. kiss some nigger ass some more.. kiss some jew ass some more.. Do all those things. What the fuck is the point of your existence.. you are pieces of fucking garbage.. pretty much all..

Yet again do something about. Start a extreme right wing political party or some shit like that instead of attacking me for no reason at all. Smh...

Are or were they happy together? Why do I care?

Hot tip: I don't. Let people so as they like as long it sure no harm to another's person, property, or liberty.

Generally, I have niggers too, but not all blacks are niggers. This is coming from a admitted racist.

>Mary
No Jews are named Mary. Guarantee she's a dago