More than 2,000 foetal remains found at home of former Indiana abortion doctor

This is really disturbing shit. What type of person would store limbs and bodies of aborted fetuses?

Attached: abortion.png (650x581, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F6txspISI1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a turbopedo

Attached: baf[1].jpg (1024x726, 208K)

This is for research. How else academics and psychologists should seek for new ways of psyops. For example CIA hired academics in the 50s to come up with new intimidation techniques. Academics showed them decapitations.

People who study, a frowned upon action by many idiots.

>2000 niglets
based

While calling those with a sane moral reaction idiots is very convincing, that is not a proper or legal storage of fetal remains. More like a serial killer's trophies than anything used for legitimate studies.

Attached: feetgosnell.jpg (252x200, 9K)

I assume he's a jew? i mean the nose....

Nowhere near the 17,000 found in a shipping container

youtu.be/F6txspISI1M

I’m not against abortion, but it doesn’t make sense to call them doctors. Something like “abortionator” would work.

Looks jewish. Better check early life on wiki

>some guy kills thousands of babies
>what type of person would store dead baby parts
really activates the activateables

Attached: 1568337709028.jpg (350x439, 32K)

Satanist level shit.

How many of the 2,000 aborted fetuses were non-white?

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

Attached: oyvey.jpg (1312x745, 83K)

obviously he is a necromancer
where do you think live babies come from?

Yeah, I've heard pol's evil endorsement of abortion before, not about the rights of the women but because it kills black babies. But what could be worse than killing babies?

You celebrate genocide. Why? You think that less blacks makes for a better society. But what could blacks be doing that's worse than mass murder of infants? You look at these thousands of dead babies kept in houses and storage containers. Hear the horror stories about Gosnell and Massof decapitating fully born viable babies. Hear Governor Blackface say that if a baby survives an abortion it will be "kept comfortable" while a decision is made, and...what? Maybe that'll prevent some black on black violence, a couple of grand theft autos, some white husbands being cucked? Some things are beyond the pale, no matter how dark the victim.

Attached: babyboyA.jpg (800x599, 112K)

>because it usually kills black babies
Yeah. But 8 too late.

An evil one.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 445K)

People can be full of shit. If I kill a pregnant woman I'm rightly liable for two murders, but if a woman wants to kill her foetus for the sake of convenience im not supposed to say a word

That’s Breddi Ghud

More 3rd world country ideology. Okay. Let your degenerate women breed, because they're the ones in need of abortions, and see what your population looks like in 30 years time. It'll be full of low IQ people who will be unemployed because machines can do their jobs.

>foetal
The remains of his foes?

Attached: 1567291609655.jpg (576x343, 37K)

More genocidal ideology. Okay. Unemployment is totally worse than mass murder of infants.

I support a woman's to right personal autonomy over her body, and I support freedom of exchange, especially when it is for scientific research and advancement.

I condemn, in the strongest terms, legislation inspired by prudish religious fanatics which restricts human personal freedom or freedom of exchange. Religious ideation has no place in the realm of government-- hence most people who identify as being religious should be restricted from serving in the government, especially politicians.

Scientific advancements should not be thwarted by religious fanatics because allowing such a thing will hinder the advancement of Western civilization, and we will descend into a Medieval 3rd world shithole society very quickly. We would end up becoming the Christian version of Saudi Arabia or Pakistan -- economically underdeveloped and socially backwards.

They have medical degrees.

Imagine getting yourself into crippling debt so you could kill babies for the rest of your life

Often times, if you work for the government for a specified number of years (like at the VA) the government just pays off your student loan debt FOR YOU.

in some US states, nurses can legally perform the procedure

it's pure fiction though

There are 327,000,000 other people in the US not counting him. There are plenty of people willing and wanting to string his corpse up, and gives me some hope

how much are we going to bet that his name ends with "Berg" or "Stein" ?

bet it was all foreskins, kikes pay good money for that shit.

Attached: acab.jpg (827x354, 47K)