LIVE: Christian vs Muslim debate

Get in here,

>youtube.com/watch?v=8r5Oo2J-mko

Currently waiting on Muslim callers to call in and refute Christian Prince.
If you are a muslim and wish to debate, post your skype in chat.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
youtube.com/watch?v=f9HmkRYlVZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you are a muslim and wish to meet your god, just hang yourself

Attached: Selection_846.png (592x347, 169K)

haha admiring a pedo? goebbels specifically said Christ was the biggest opponent against jewry.

bump we have a debate

Abbas getting destroyed by Christian Prince.

the guy is a indian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

According to bibi
muslims made neazis kill jews
youtube.com/watch?v=f9HmkRYlVZw

Yahweh is a pedo.
Mary was like 12-13 when she was impregnated.

When did Yahweh have sex with Mary? Yahweh isnt a human.

Muhammad have sex with Aisha when she was 9 (married at 6).

Muslim getting BTFO in the debate right now.

Hitler was a rothschild puppet and a black sun worshipping occult faggot.

>When did Yahweh have sex with Mary?
Guessing it was during the whole "impregnation" thing.
>Yahweh isnt a human
Humans are incapable of reproduction with any other known species. And nobody's ever gotten fucking pregnant from a toilet seat.

Mary was a virgin (something Muslims believe too btw, meaning she never had sex).

Totally the same as a perverted 50 yr old man having sex with a little child whom he married at 6.

I agree; a pervert God is far, far better to have than a pervert prophet. God DID invent pedophilia after all, otherwise it wouldn't exist even as a concept.

two pedo factions using imaginary friends to control dumb assholes. Religion needs to die.

The one guy sounds like Arnie.

You have to take out the dumb assholes the religions were made to keep in line too; otherwise you're worse off then you started.

Why are you trying so hard to defend Islam, a confirmed pedo cult, by throwing pedo accusations at the other religion? Oh youre one of those retards who doesnt know anything about theology and repeats things hes heard because he thinks it makes him smart.

Why are you here in this discussion of Christian vs Muslim debate? Only demons cant resist trashing the bible when they have no reason to.

Thanks for keeping my thread bumped, hellbound gaytheists.

Debate over, Christian Prince still undefeated.

Good game muslims.

>Why are you trying so hard to defend Islam
I'm not. Simply pointing out that the pedo shit has zero fucking weight in this debate when the God both religions spawn from to begin with impregnates a loli in the other religion.
It's not a debate you can introduce "muh logics" into either, as then the whole fucking thing flies apart at the seams.

>Jesus said all pedos will be thrown into lake with weight tied around their neck and never sinned
>Muhammad raped little girls and was a killer and rapist.

Yes so comparable.

Thanks again, gaytheist. Enjoy hell, sodomite.

Arnie's intimidated them all away.

God I hate religious faggots

He's Got On the ropes.

Another muslim losing badly now

He's doing a number on Islam. A fucking massive one on the paki calling in.

Hes been doing this for decades.

Hes undefeated because hes an expert on Islam with a degree in Islamic law, and Arabic is his first language. He is an Arab Christian.

Hes made them look so bad, hes had sheikhs curse him and his mother. One sheikh who debated him got so mad he said he was a son of a whore and said his mother had sex with a priest.

Hes converted thousands of Muslims to Christianity over the years.

He was on Indonesian newspaper, they told Muslims not to speak to him. And he was on Iran TV they called him a CIA agent and said he learned how to debate from Jews and they told all Muslims not to speak to him or read to him.

All major Islamic scholars avoid debating him.

Attached: fe3eae49c0afc75284dd45a808826426.jpg (480x308, 48K)

LOL this muslim is getting mad because he was called a potato.

HE IS REFUSING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION UNLESS CHRISTIAN PRINCE APOLOGIZES FOR CALLING HIM A POTATO. WTF

Attached: giphy.gif (480x200, 968K)

Potatoed

This Muslim just got rekt and tried to defend Islam but accidentally said Islam calls for the believers to kill atheists.

Guys I'm muslim ask me anything

Call Christian Prince right now while hes live. Post your skype in chat. Before he ends his stream.

I dont use skype

Make one, it takes two minutes. Refute what he is saying, hes exposing your cult.

Aloha snackbarr

Attached: 1565587556938.jpg (405x361, 85K)

K let me download skype

Too late, he just ended stream.

But he streams almost daily, so you can debate him tomorrow or another time.

Ugh alright