I live in Florida and I’m tired of the spics and the heat, but I still want to live in the south...

I live in Florida and I’m tired of the spics and the heat, but I still want to live in the south. Where is the best place in this region to live?
Also: what is the most politically redpilled state. Alabama?

Attached: B3A498CB-09D0-4C2A-8A5B-DF6351C104DA.png (562x326, 32K)

The south sucks anymore. I moved to Montana.

Move to the panhandle. If you don't like it there you won't like Alabama anyway.

If you want to avoid niggers, I suggest East Tennessee. But they still have some hispanics there.

If you want some white utopia with cold weather you will have to follow this guy and move to Montana or Idaho.

Ive heard good shit about South Carolina.

It's one of the slowest diversifying states. DC and HI are the only ones getting whiter

I've heard good things about northern Florida. Central Florida gulf side is pretty decent too.

Attached: garden-region-map.gif.cf.gif (448x400, 31K)

Enjoy your two month Summers?

unironically northern Mississippi.

Niggers do seem to be under control there.

The woods. Burrow in and murder any government employee who attempts to come onto your land

umm Cubans are based

Attached: cruz.png (480x480, 238K)

>I’m tired of the spics

Like cockroaches, they are everywhere!

Attached: 2019-08-09_18-46-40.png (350x346, 204K)

Harrison, Arkansas

Home of the KKK and Aryan brotherhood

I'm in SC, there's a lot of retarded niggers, but I live out in the country near the NC border. It's just retarded honkies here. It's pretty nice though

North Georgia.

Between the nationalist kitsch and Protestant autism, the American south is the most pathetic region of the US. Hub of the Conservabro and MAGA faggots.

I hear there's a lot of coal burners in Florida, that true?

WV

Please don’t tell anymore fucking Floridiots to move to East TN

>Alabama
Sure, it's nice...and full of niggers.

East TN is 90%+ white.

Missouri.

Our state govt just passed a law preventing any seizure of guns by the feds.

We were also the first to pass anti abortion legistation and a lot of other stuff.

Josh hawley is one of our senators.

Attached: 1568506598424.png (978x596, 1.01M)

My mom’s family is from there. It is very nice up there. I lived there for a while as a very young child.

Eastern Tennessee is beautiful, I stayed up there with some family recently as well. They run some kind of Christian community thing, Im not really sure what it is. They’re kinda cringey protestants but what they do is very white and based from my understanding.

>Where is the best place in this region to live?

Not Texas. We've got the worst of everything.

Recently came back from SC. The racial tensions there are significantly less than further north. Blacks were holding doors for me, and even saying things like "excuse me" and "hi." Very strange place.

Come to north bama, normally they would kill my for saying that but we're probably the most anti-liberal and anti-hispanic state in the country and are trying our damnest to keep them out.

Also a nice with with north bama is all the decendents of nazi scientist are up there so there is quite a large german group up there. My cousins form germany moved there 10 years ago and enjoy it.