Why does every chick I date want me to code their "Genius!!!" app idea that will make them rich?

Posted this on r9k which was a mistake as always. Anyway, the question answers itself but it's still annoying as fuck, and its been the last 3 girls in a row. Of course they have no idea how to do anything on with a computer besides sm, and their brilliant ideas are either completely vague and impractical, completely retarded, or already exist in 5+ versions.

Other people must have experience with this. It's gotten to the point that I pretend to be a normie now because chicks just want to use me for their own self-promotion. Maybe I should stick to girls that know how to code already?

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=9az2yTAdNNc

Attached: frustrated-computer.jpg (635x470, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxddi8m_mzk
youtube.com/watch?v=qFXIhrDc6Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=ArPdQ-bxlqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only know Python so no woman would ever dare ask me to code for them

Attached: 1457403285662.png (501x501, 9K)

They're just trying to make the best you that you can possibly be user. It's in their genes and not parasitic in nature at all.

kek

Women only use men, your use happen to be programming.

Because you probably always lead off with the fact that you're a coder to talk to them, and then have nothing else to talk about but that? And they have nothing to talk about with you but that?

They want you to do things for them because they want to see if you care. This is why women pretend to struggle with their bags or with opening pickle jars.

The relationship between man and woman, like the relationship between child and mother, is righteously parasitic.

wish i could code to make an app, had an idea for one.
with all the mega corporations that own everything, its a pain to keep track who's is who and what you want to boycott.
i think i good idea for an app would let you enter the name of any corporation like P&G or nestle or such. and you can use your phone to take a picture or scan the bar code to find out who that item belongs to.
idk it might work. or google and apple would take it down

congrats. if it's a good enough idea someone just stole it.

eh i couldn't make it anyway. there goes my billions.

me too, user, me too..

Probably this thb

is there anything more pathetic than a coder
whats funny is that you are coding learning AI that will replace all the coders in the near future
Literally coding your career away

You fuck your sheep in Newfoundland?

Based betterment of mankind poster

Shittest?

nobody tell this leaf the state of generalized strong AI, let him live in fear of the “singularity”

Had more than a few people (men and women) throw their ideas at me because I write software for a living.
After I'm done a day of work, more coding for an infinitesimally small chance at a payout is the last fucking thing I want to do.

here's a start

Attached: DBS.jpg (600x857, 243K)

Stop dating brainlets from the sales dept.

>Anyway, the question answers itself but it's still annoying as fuck, and its been the last 3 girls in a row.
Tell them you will give them 5 minutes of your ear time for a blowjob.
Listening to women trying to articulate any idea is mental torture.

> So like, uhm... I have this idea... it's not like something, you know, if...
Just...

Nothing gets you more pussy than saying no to women btw. The ruder you are the more into you they will be.

>Tell them you will give them 5 minutes of your ear time for a blowjob.
>Listening to women trying to articulate any idea is mental torture.
The one in the vid better swallow at the end of that 5 min because that was just awful.

Bitch, please. They will use anyone to code shit for them. Had a chick ask me to create a Facebook like app for her foodie group. She would repay me with "dinners". 1. I aint a fuckin guy. 2. My time is worth a whole lot more than dinners worth. 3. An FB app would take a fucking team cuz I aint got the time.

AI is a meme new fusion thing

Shit like this is rampant everywhere. It's like knowing how to read back in the day when everyone was illiterate. That person had everyone in the village come to the to read/write whatever document they need for whatever. Must have been awful but you would know all the gossip.

Don't get into code. I don't want the competition.

Because they know you are a Geek and probably think they can get you to work for a long time to earn that pussy (of which they will never give you, nerd).

Do you even know how to code phone apps? And are you any good?

If so, just for the sake of the bro code I'll give you a simple idea that you should be able to sell for $1 a pop. I can't do it myself, and I'd rather see the idea done, even if by someone else.

Your idea is extremely shit, impractical and/or super labor intensive to operate

just like everyone else's.

Fine try me...

First consider this video. It has 1.7 million views, and similar videos get a lot of views/likes because it looks freaky...

youtube.com/watch?v=cxddi8m_mzk

The reason this happens is because the shutter of the camera is (by coincidence) timed to the rotor speed of the chopper. It is similar to the effect that you get with a strobe light.

But... you can't control the shutter speed of a phone camera with enough precision to make it useful, so here's the idea...

1. Program creates a digital shutter by showing/blacking screen based on time setting.

2. Volume up and down buttons control the speed of the digital shutter

3. Program allows you to save videos with the correct digital shutter speed, making it easy to create videos like this.

4. People can have fun using it on on different things to get the same effect as if they had a strobe.

For example... water
youtube.com/watch?v=qFXIhrDc6Rw

or string...
youtube.com/watch?v=ArPdQ-bxlqU

or anything else. And the program would be a buck, so people would say what the heck.

I was wrong. That's the first good idea I've seen from a please make my app guy. You have to hold the last frame though instead of inserting a black frame or it'll induce headache and seizures in some people probably

Women in the tech industry are a giant meme.

Take Susan Wojcicki's shining example. Her contribution to YouTube? Suggesting to Google "Why don't we just buy it?", then implementing all sorts of shit changes. A male CEO probably would have thought "Wait, what if my company shits up this website?", she, however, has no such scruples

> holding last frame
You are probably correct.

>t. gets his AI information for Elon Musk
retard, generalized AI is literally science fiction

It's not a bad idea at all. I'm not interested because it sounds like it would need a lot of beta, but you could probably get someone to do it.

>Date woman who looks for a connection
>She finds something of common interest
>She throws idea at you, something innocuous to get your autistic self to TALK and open up to her
>You shut her down with your shit personality who doesn't understand women

Pssst get your shit together! Women like to talk and feel a connection.

What is dating like?

aye fren rate the practicality of my idea, I know I'll never have the will power to get it to market
augmented reality laser tag
>DL app and buy plastic toy gun at store that your phone clips on to
>phone is connected to toy via bluetooth
>you and your buddies can then run around and shoot at each other
>phone's gyro sensors + gps data would be able to calculate a simulated trajectory and then vibrate/record on your opponents phone when you got a hit
>you could then outline a map with gps boundries, set up gps bases, flags, objectives & respawn locations

Attached: 1502722681711.jpg (640x640, 140K)

Code their app and cash on their idea. They're giving you free IP

Market research question because there's already tons of lasertag type toys you have to research and see where the bar is set. Then you know what gimmicks you need for the virtual game aspects for it to be a new take on it. Could be shit, could be an epic zoomer meme that gets them back outside. Also it's more of a toy idea with phone/internet features than an app idea.

not a coder but i'd imagine the hardest thing about this task would be setting up the infrastructure for this kind of app requires a team of software developers

Barcodes have a manufacturer code according to UPC-A. Might be it. Could be a 50 lines of code app if you're lucky and rip off some barcode scanning code from around the net.

It exists, it's called Buycott

"trending" by the way

Attached: thrfthth.png (1145x406, 480K)

BOSS?
That's ironic