imgur.com/a/VdZSkmn
>Afghanistan Sep 4
imgur.com/a/hRGebuw
>Libya Sep 3
imgur.com/a/tvPBpEX

Devs Sep 15
>Turkey is building fortifications in the safe zone
>Adrian Darya 1 docks in Syria
>SAA stationed in Khan Sheikhoun target with artillery shells and rockets the town of Hass and village of Sheikh Mustafa south of Idlib in conjunction with the flight of Russian reconnaissance aircrafts overhead
>Karnfrabel, Termlaa also shelled by SAA
>Tal Abyad Military Council meets with representatives of the Global Coalition to coordinate the mechanisms of the proposed safe zone, to fill SDF trenches, and to explain the importance of coordination between the U.S., Tal Abyad Council and Turkey

Prev >>

Attached: file.png (666x429, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/exclusive-iranian-drones-launched-iraq-carried-out-attacks-saudi-oil-plants
jpost.com/Middle-East/Russia-prevents-Israeli-airstrikes-in-Syria-601618
twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/1173365219323731968
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1173368423381962752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/ug/ soon and after the US strikes iran /meg/ soon also

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: CzlolhZXUAAHWk0.jpg (640x354, 30K)

First for oil.

Hope you filled your tanks anons

Attached: 1568585841355.jpg (1125x717, 252K)

Hi, /sg/. Haven't been here regularly for over 2 years, but tonight is houthi hype.
They really did a master move this time.

Attached: hitomi bakemono.png (844x1200, 338K)

Who would win

>the most powerful Arab army in the world backed by the most technologically and financially superpower
>some 10 dollar Zoomie drone boi

filled er up yesterday

I am cucked.

With this, by correlation, the USD will crash.

FUCK PETRODOLLARS

Middle East Eye blames the PMUs

middleeasteye.net/news/exclusive-iranian-drones-launched-iraq-carried-out-attacks-saudi-oil-plants

Attached: file.png (825x785, 514K)

I wish the United States of America would BOMB SYRIA ALREADY

I'm so sick and tired of American inaction in Syria. I'm sick of this cucked anti war attitude.
I want the United States of America to bomb the shit out of Syria, topple the murderous Assad regime, and bring American style freedom and democracy to the oppressed people of Syria. US and its allies need to get very serious about supporting the rebels in Syria.

Also, get the fucking Russians and Iranians the fuck out of Syria, NOW!

It is not their country.

Fuck Assad.
Fuck Iran.
Fuck Putin.

Attached: 64522013_314615469486598_4237226756590189640_n.jpg (1440x1513, 193K)

Yep

Attached: IMG-a133dac1c5abee89b9259cbe107c0e95-V.jpg (4160x2340, 2.74M)

About a third of a tank of gas at the moment, will take the time tomorrow to fill up.

Iran needs to face real consequences for this, or else they will never learn not to fuck with America or its allies

Actually did. Fucking check engine light came on...feels like my life is two steps forward, then something knocks me on my ass.

>it's ok for Israel to do is, but not for PMU
I sometimes think that it's better for them to keep their mouth shut, but then I remember that most of their mutt populace has no knowledge of what they ate for breakfast, not geopolitics of ME.

Comments from GS' Energy Research & Senior Commodity Strategist
>Brent oil up $3 to $5 if the shutdown time is less than a week
>Up $5 to $14 if the shutdown is longer, 2 to 6 weeks
>If the shut down of production is more than 6 weeks price to over $75, shale oil production gets a big boost

He forgot the scenario of what happens if Saudi Arabia can't make oil anymore. Some people like to think of Saudi oil production as half empty now, but I like to think of it as half full.

Also endless laugh at not a single soul dying in the Houthi robot attack of oil

Victimless crime

Attached: NB.jpg (600x426, 48K)

DEATH TO ZOG

>Victimless crime

Unless your wallet can be classified as a victim.

tank filled

Attached: e7131b9eed1a52b087a9efa66817877f.jpg (1004x647, 126K)

God bles Houthi bros

Attached: 1568579538347.jpg (1181x472, 68K)

Iran is the leading supporter of international terrorism in the world today. Israel is not. So that's the difference.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Blaming eyeran won't make things better though

>something happens
>mutt instantly starts shitposting
lmao

Attached: 1568521538502.jpg (777x777, 55K)

Would Russia or even China intervene if Saudi Arabia went to war with Iran?

Attached: 1568571656060.png (699x699, 639K)

Found the materialist

They're both already there.

Attached: file.png (494x630, 245K)

Gotta make up for that jacked up gas price user

jpost.com/Middle-East/Russia-prevents-Israeli-airstrikes-in-Syria-601618

vnice post, to whoever posted it last bread

In the future saudi airspace ie holy sites will be monitored by ((foreign entities))

We need more creative b8, anons. Ideas?

There's nothing holy in Saudi Arabia

Attached: file.png (2084x1092, 3.29M)

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.09M)

Houthi Air Force won against KSA Air Force

KSA can't even deal with Yemen, what to speak if Iran

Does this guarantee a recession before 2020? Houthi's just screwed Glompf out of his re-election.

Attached: 1567805011372.png (750x631, 801K)

Actually believing this shit. They bombed syria non stop and jewtin didn't do shit. Just hoping bibi will start something stupid for election time.

Not really, it just means that consumers will get fucked

>Mossad kills any targets at will
>Epstein does a body switch
>USS Liberty Incident
>Your politicians shall plead allegiance to Israel at will
You can always, you know, read the history of Israel's terrorism. Do you know how the fake state of Israel came to be?

Attached: average_mutt_iq.png (500x468, 131K)

Do you think there will be a definite rise in price at the pump ? I filled up today just in case

you sound like a bibi supporter who just gave himself away

I want him to start something stupid to get israel gassed. How doing something stupid is supporting him?

filled my tank to the max at the american costco

yfw houthis have better air defense than ksa

Attached: file.png (1280x805, 944K)

Israel is an ally of the United States. All countries spy on one another, including friendly allies. I don't know what makes you think it's only bad when Israel does it, a not when, say, Britain or France spy on Americans. Israel has a right to defend itself, it is a legitimately recognized nation-state, and its actions taken in self-defense are justifiable.

Iran, on the other hand, supports organizations that are not nation-states in their own right, but which are nothing more than terrorist thugs.

Aren't you the guy that supports ethnic cleansing under certain conditions

.death to anti-Semites.

Now this is the retarded mutt or just larping for fun not me.

Once they start going there they'll be ((locked in))

the middle east is a mess. it is the TURK man's burden to civilize these savages

his a jew.

Fuck the USA-KSA-Israel alliance and all the harm it does to their own people

A hajj to Karbala is better than Makkah nowadays

Attached: file.png (1280x509, 607K)

It’s low quality b8, guys. Stop responding to low quality material or we’ll never get better material.

>implying I pay for gas
jews are behind khomeini
>muh low res jpg's prove this jew conspiracy hurr durr
jews are scythian bvlls

Attached: guy-fawkes-mask-sticker-v-for-vendetta-clip-art-mask.jpg (632x800, 53K)

Maybe a little. Lots of people have reserves so this won't be a definite impact unless KSA can't get it back up soon OR assure their investors (and basically the world) that they won't get attacked by Houthis/Iran/whoever they decide to officially blame.

Pretty sure it was Houthis and the whole point of blaming Iran is to not give legitimacy to Houthis and Yemen in general for fighting back against the 5 year aggression. Won't work though, because a legitimate war spanning from the US mainland all the way to SE Asia is not even in the US's interest. They're not going against Iraq who was carpet bombed before the invasion or Afghanistan, they're going war with a country that has been hardened by war and sanctions for over 40 years.

People thought Yemen would be dead by now. Looks like they're stronger than ever.

twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/1173365219323731968
>U.S, Saudi teams said to be in possession of Iranian Hoveyzeh cruise missile fragments collected near Abqaiq processing facility (possible smoking gun) (via @DonKlericuzio)

Here we go lads

Attached: 1543830736592.jpg (2048x1365, 438K)

>jews are behind khomeini
Didn’t stick. And it was just too outrageous to believe. What about this: KSA is just going easy on the Houthis to lure them into a false sense of security.

>Saudi Arabia goes to war against Iran for some reason
>Iran levels Saudi desalinisation plants with cruise missiles
>America attacks Iran while Saudi population gets very thirsty
>???

Attached: 6.jpg (903x600, 720K)

Lol apparently having your sailors blown up by Israeli planes is also what good allies do.
Shill or not you're retarded and not worth the time.

when will saudi pull out of yemen? before or after 100% of their oil production shutdown?

I'll be interested to see what kind of submunitions could have made these holes

Attached: IMG_20190915_213703.png (834x628, 486K)

Not that I'm saying that I am, but so what if I am a Jew? It does not make anything I'm articulating any less valid.

Attached: ArgentinaIsWhite.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>talks about low quality b8
>replies to low quality b8
What did he mean by this?

small cruise missiles

Is Trump a tactical genius? I can't believe he was behind the KSA attack. Truly a 4d chessmaster wizard. #MIGA !
I have no idea. I think Saudi Arabia is actually just not very strong compared to Iran if we consider how much outside support KSA receieves. Their native population is too lazy to work until age 28 neetbucks run out, too dumb to study so they need to import engineers from Canada and Germany and Pakistan, too naive to keep sending money out to fund salafi mosques while wondering why butthole bombers keep trying to assassinate their royal family.

Attached: trump tweet.jpg (766x314, 40K)

Pakinukes

Attached: 1560535730687.png (671x436, 24K)

If Israel did, in fact, do that, it was on the orders of the US military intelligence -- they would not have done such a thing simply for the joy of killing Americans. It was probably a false flag that would have been blamed on Egypt.

Attached: 1567800194378.png (550x527, 281K)

I don't know what you are referencing there.

>pic related
Maybe, I would expect more carnage from a missile this size but who knows

Attached: d5062bf7748205547ab766a6ff87dd3217bd56f4.jpg (1250x834, 434K)

produce better arguments/analysis and we won't have these entanglements again. you may pass citizen

Why do shitposters get lesser IQ points every passing year

Why has Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri never been caught? I mean, I guess he might be dead by now, but he was hiding for 15 years. What gives?

Attached: speicher.jpg (600x332, 37K)

>Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!
>locked and loaded
Get ready for another desert war guys

Better triangulate launch position by direction of holes and estimated flying limit of houties rockets.
someone make the circular sector i can im busy right now.

LOCK AND LOADED

Attached: 53.png (615x450, 60K)

>waiting to hear from the kingdom

Attached: file.png (612x752, 463K)

>jews are behind khomeini
ancapanon says the jews are behind khomeini
think about it. you probably didn't have to.
ancap finks if he says the jews are behind x
then we hate x
this can only mean 1 of 2 things.
ancap won't show his 'real flag', or,
the jews are the best!
I wonder which it is?

>bolton gone so in theory he should soften on iran
>goes full neocon boomer anyway
Truly epic

More sanctions

>Maybe, I would expect more carnage from a missile this size but who knows
Based on satellite photos you can expect a CEP of

13%

Attached: 16-09-2019 035358.png (665x419, 30K)

The orange kike is literally just waiting for orders from his jewish masters in Saudi Arabia while he proudly admits it infront of the world. What a timeline.

iran wouldn'T do the desal plants tho.
and this is why the mulah's empire will grow.

Attached: but-wait-theres-more-44084002.png (500x469, 126K)

fuck sanctions. I want to see a full-scale invasion of (((Iran))) complete with boots on the ground. We need to send the message that the (((Iranian regime))) cannot continue to get away with this crap... a rogue state needs to be dealt with through brute force.

Islam predates Muhammad by something like 80 years at least. Islam was literally practised before Muhammad was born. It was a christian sect that apparently began to oppose the trinity. Probably an extreme form of ancestor worship gone horribly wrong. Texts from Syria to Yaman corrobate this. Source:Wikipedia, but it's for real I'm not meming. Thoughts? Hadith and Isnads are all nothing more than fraudulent legends.
It's over for us. WWIII and I'm dead. FFS

Attached: al-khayr wilayah.jpg (813x649, 159K)

i look at how accurately they are placed. i am wondering if they are not just a part of the structure. honest question. who says these images represent what the purport to represent?
i'm jus asking

Man this guy is bad at his job

Very good question desu

Hopefully just bluster

A lot of experts are using the images, don't know who did the original analysis

The holes also look pretty irregular, I think you can see deformation of the shape of the tank around one of them and charring on the top one

>We need to send the message that the (((Iranian regime))) cannot continue to get away with this crap..
phew. did you cum when u pressed submit?
i have just one question.
to whom will u be sending this message if you just gonna brute force it anyway? to whom shall you be sending this message?

Jesus, how is that even possible?

Attached: CzlolhZXUAAHWk0.jpg (642x355, 31K)

NVM source is 'pictures released by the US government'

Attached: AP_544017351561.jpg (2000x1333, 671K)

experts, or 'experts' on social media? just asking again.
and, just to play devils advocate, not because i believe it, but those dents could be caused by some vacuum effect in the big brass brewing vessel as it out gases via it'S pre-built whateverhole.
i do see the one at the top looks like it got built a new hole with something hot. but who is to say this is not a valid artifact of a fire and explosion elsewhere?
those holes are pretty neatly placed.

>who they believe was the cause of this attack

i've got a picture of the guy right here, killed a bunch of civilians in yemen and now their yemeni robot soldiers are coming for all the black blood. i recommend he be khashogged

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Filled up my trunk too