OIL TO HIT $100 A BARREL!

GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRASH HAS BEGUN

oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/100-Oil-Drone-Strikes-Halt-Half-Of-Saudi-Crude-Production.html

Attached: 1568493958089.png (645x528, 299K)

I dont think so. Most of countries are expecting this to expand their oil production. Venezuela will be blessed.

LeTsjusTdEsTroYaLltHeOil.
What the fuck is wrong with these top mind shit skins? What did they hope to gain from this? An all out global trade war?

Trump has already authorized as needed use of strategic oil reserves:

>"Based on the attack on Saudi Arabia, which may have an impact on oil prices, I have authorized the release of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, if needed, in a to-be-determined amount sufficient to keep the markets well-supplied," Trump said in a series of tweets. "I have also informed all appropriate agencies to expedite approvals of the oil pipelines currently in the permitting process in Texas and various other States."

Too little too late!

Woooo let the ride begin! WW3 or bust!

It's meant to be a bandaid, not a solution.

actually the usa is only months away from becoming net oil exporter. then we control the worlds currency and dont need anything from anyone. not too shabby.

I hope so. I get paid bigly when oil prices are high.

Attached: 1554087389243.png (500x527, 157K)

No, US oil exports are irrelevant because of the USD being the worlds reserve currency due to the petrodollar.
That's why every President is interested in OPEC.

I don't use oil...

You cant afford oil sweatie :^)

>Irish
>not fabulously wealthy
??

What do you base this on?

Let's hope the based Houthis blow up the rest of the facility, then it's the end of ZOG.

YOU MEAN $1000 A BARREL SCREENCAP THIS CHECK'EM

US will temporarily tap reserves to stabilize price, and Saudis will restart production in a few months. Chill the fuck out.

>Venezuela will be blessed.

it's funny you think that

Attached: 1445603802851-1 - Copy.jpg (258x245, 20K)

bring on the oil money!

he's not wrong.

Attached: usOilImportExport.jpg (474x383, 30K)

flyover btfo

Attached: 4534534534545.jpg (1052x411, 70K)

>Let's hope the based Houthis blow up the rest of the facility, then it's the end of ZOG.

Drones have been very effective, and cheap.

Mossad

Attached: 585797806296399905.png (128x82, 15K)

Article I read yesterday said worldwide distribution had dropped a whopping 5%. What is this 50% figure?

wow 5% of the global supply, totally a happening

50% of SA.
Many oil producers are not operating at peak volume and can increase production. Also it is not necessarily crude but refinery products.
>pump crude
>refine
>sell products to consumers