Ancient Britons were swarthy

Tacitus (56-120 AD):

>"... the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts; ..." (Tacitus Annales Xi.ii, translated by M. Hutton)

swarthy even by Roman standards...

Jordanes describes two of the British tribes, the Caledonians and the Silures in a very similar fashion as Tacitus did in Agricola:

>The Silures have swarthy features and are usually born with curly black hair, but the inhabitants of Caledonia have reddish hair and large but flaccid bodies.

Jordanes lived in the 6th century AD, and it's interesting to not that the tribe's phenotype did not change for several centuries

>Around 30% of British have German DNA
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry

Exept Tacitus and Jordanes, we don't have any other source on what the ancient British tribes looked like.

Caesar went as far as describing what they do, but not what they looked like.

The Caledonians lived in modern day Scotland, while the Silures lived in what is modern day Wales.

Attached: if Tacitus was on pol.jpg (1068x1175, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_of_Elche
digitalcommons.macalester.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1102&context=tapestries
truth-out.org/news/item/9511-cultural-recuperation-and-the-case-of-southern-italy
evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/genetic_map_of_europe.png
media.nature.com/original/nature-assets/ejhg/journal/v24/n7/extref/ejhg2015233x5.jpg
cairn.info/revue-francaise-d-etudes-americaines-2003-2-page-89.htm
randazza.wordpress.com/2015/03/16/was-st-patrick-really-italian-2/
italoamericano.org/story/2014-10-15/Chirico
ansa.it/english/news/2014/07/30/southern-italy-risks-human-industrial-desertification_4f4704dd-1ba0-4962-85ec-ed4fa87fef2d.html
nytimes.com/2014/04/12/opinion/severgnini-why-no-one-goes-to-naples.html
thelocal.it/20161206/half-of-southern-italians-at-risk-of-poverty-report
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/11196442/South-of-Italy-in-catastrophic-decline-after-recession.html
history.com/news/the-grisly-story-of-americas-largest-lynching?
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10103632/Italy-tops-international-sex-tourism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuggg ya cunt we be huwhite and nordic

Attached: born to be huwhite2.jpg (646x480, 208K)

Attached: 1566761774751.jpg (508x700, 150K)

this would be funnier if it bugged the brits as much as the mutt meme did to the burgers

Attached: 56.jpg (680x789, 140K)

Based Greek user at it again.
Geordie Shore cast is huwhite.

Attached: geordie-shore-2011-cast.jpg (1200x800, 192K)

tmw those swarthy Anglos and Brits are the most similar to their ancestors

Attached: 1489450150948.png (1866x823, 104K)

Attached: wink in huwhite2.jpg (298x374, 40K)

>yes keep infighting about slight differences in skin tone
Divided we fall.

If an Anglo calls a Southern Euro an arab-rapebaby, would it be fair to define Anglos as SWARTHY Iberian rapebabies?

I mean, Tacitus only theorized about it, but how could the Iberian BVLL change the Briton phenotype completely?

Attached: huwhite British.jpg (1080x775, 85K)

We're talking about historical facts here, user.

Attached: 1526683577314.png (640x360, 159K)

>implying that the britbongs are not completely butthurt over the greek memelord and his troll army
Wew lad

The historical facts are that all western hunter gatherers had darker skin tones. While the eastern european hunter gatherers had light skin. It's pretty meaningless shit

>WASPs
>White
Pick one

Not really.
A Greek historian described the Gauls as blonde and very white skinned

While the Saxons had red hair

Lots of people in the Celtic fringes of Britain are still like this. My grandfather was from Belfast and his nickname was "Nigger" because of his skullcap of curly black hair. My uncle went to Australia to work in a shipyard, went full brown in the sun, then shocked his prospective mother-in-law when meeting him for the first time (she said: "you didn't tell me he was black")

Thank goodness for the Romans giving Britons literacy and the Norman conquest sorting out these hobbits and gnomes.

Attached: 1554123937181.jpg (600x800, 117K)

Sounds like the Saxons are a shemetic race

>Sounds like the Saxons are a shemetic race

I read this in Sean Connery's voice

The Welsh are mostly swarthy to this day so thats not surprising

Julius Caesar:

>By far the most civilized are those who dwell in Kent. Their entire country borders on the sea, and they do not differ much from the Gauls in customs. Very many who dwell farther inland do not sow grain but live on milk and flesh, clothing themselves in skins. All the Britons paint themselves with woad, which produces a dark blue color; and for this reason they are much more frightful in appearance in battle. They permit their hair to grow long, shaving all parts of the body except the head and the upper lip. They have up to 16 wives in common among them, especially brothers with sister and parents with children; if any children are born they are considered as belonging to those men to whom the maiden was first married. . . .

Attached: IMG_20190916_021431.jpg (1013x1238, 232K)

>They have up to 16 wives in common among them, especially brothers with sister and parents with children; if any children are born they are considered as belonging to those men to whom the maiden was first married. . .
being a cuck is tradition?

Who is lying?

Ancient Iberian Art representation of themselves
or
Roman Tacito.

Attached: Dama Elche.jpg (184x184, 11K)

This isn't that ancient and it was a brown lady. This isn't my area of expertise but I learned just yesterday that the original Britains are the brown haired ones.

Fucking bongs sit around arguing who’s “whiter” while black and Muslim men fuck their skank women behind their backs.

Attached: 548B08D7-5D9D-44CA-8DFD-A5E113F9F8B0.jpg (294x294, 32K)

Oof, they shouldn't bully swarthy people like that desu

>The Welsh are swarthy to this day

I don't know about that, user. When I search up "Welsh people" I see some very pale looking fellas.

It wouldn't be far-fetched if the Normans, Gauls and/or Saxons bleached the swarthyness out of them too

Forgot to add pic

Attached: IMG_20190916_022102.jpg (1080x763, 283K)

Attached: 4.jpg (603x339, 40K)

I have the palest skin imaginable and not just due to not going outside. Dark blonde hair or light brown, blue eyes with green in the middle (if I wear a blue shirt they can appear very blue) and I'm 6' with trim Nordic phenotype skeleton. My mother is 88% English and my dad is essentially half German, half English. My grandmother on my father's side has light green or almost blue eyes and so does my mother. My grandmother as well as my father had blonde hair as children that darkened to light brown. I had light blonde hair and completely blue eyes up to age eight. My father has blue eyes. If I reproduce with a light blonde-haired blue-eyed woman then my children will have even lighter features because of all the frequent blonde hair and blue eye selection in my lineage.

Attached: 6856544.jpg (407x598, 161K)

>It was brown lady
Source?

>Isn't that acient
According to?

BTW: Nigger.

>attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts
So they're saying it's clear this one group is distinct from everyone else in Briton because of these Iberians mating with them.

There was more than one found and there's brown paint on the face of the one you posted.
>According to?
Science. It's from 400BC.

Attached: Dama_de_Baza_detail.jpg (618x674, 260K)

People liked to say it was from Atlantis but it's just typical fashion from that area of the world. And it's anything but 11,000+ years old.

Attached: Lady of Elche style.jpg (333x500, 63K)

It seems so lmao

They learned from the Gauls, who also were inbred and cuck-fetishist.

Like ancestors, like descendants

Attached: IMG_20190916_023002.jpg (894x1358, 317K)

Just so you know they made him black for diversity reasons, google it!

sei un terrone/arabo o un negro?

Shouldn't you be asleep

I think the Cheddar Man deal wasn't a woke points matter

Humans didn't evolve white skin 10000 years ago, or am I wrong?..

Attached: 1564536695320.jpg (514x514, 89K)

Why would he be a nigger for simply stating facts? After all the english always say they are the whitest people on earth

dago wops aren't white either.

Nato e cresciuto a Torino...

greekposter is best poster

Attached: gfgfgffggfgffg.jpg (587x633, 128K)

What point are you trying to make? British are the purist Europeans with little to no outside dna outside of Norman, Roman & a bit of Scandinavian dna.

Case in point lol

You're thinking of blue eyes but I think that's tied with the particular shade of white skin you think of when you think of a European.

There are other types of white skin such as what Asians or Arabs have, that aren't that pinky type of skin that tans nicely.

Attached: Albino.jpg (1160x2219, 268K)

You are exaggerating a lot by representing these countries with blonde hair like that but I kek'ed with that pic anyway

You can't be that stupid. I am sure you are a nigger 100%. There is only one real Dama de Elche, the others are actual representation (reworks) or different Damas. Your image is Dama de Baza, another iberian, and you take a picture where you see different colours because of the ligth, you can't be more stupid. Literally you can't.

Attached: Untitled.png (1780x772, 1.73M)

>the Kent people are by farr the mos shivilized.

You are literally a subverter, not even arguing.

pic related is a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 1553945103643.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

In every DNA example the UK is the purist tho!

Attached: italo-Celtic.gif (800x545, 65K)

>British are the purest Europeans

Fella, your entire ethnic group is a mutt by definition: Anglo - Saxon
>Anglo
>Saxon

You do realize that Saxony isn't in Britain, right? That's not even accounting to all the different tribes that arrived in it overall:
Celts, Vikings, Gauls, Romans, Iberians, and now all those muzzies too...

The "purest" ones are Scandinavians, and even them too got invaded by other tribes

Attached: 1567808867801.png (646x595, 269K)

Attached: Germanic_Europe.gif (800x545, 75K)

>British
>White
Okay shitskin

Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-S21.gif (800x546, 84K)

he's not italian just like the "greek" spammer who is not greek, this is just cheap D&C tactic.

Attached: R1B European DNA.png (780x510, 71K)

Let me guess, you are a proud Nordic northern "Italian", right?

pic related is a 11/10 in bongland

Attached: 1564779834679.jpg (2048x1366, 252K)

Ma va a cagare...

Attached: IMG_20190803_174148.jpg (1080x522, 78K)

Europeans are all white. This only serves to divide us from our common goal. Icelandics have up to 50% Irish DNA and were considered Nordic by Hitler, for example. Europeans are all warrior races and therefore noble (except for underhanded Ashkenazi). As Hitler said, there are Aryans in every sub-race who establish great civilizations. The Nordic race was going to be propagated the most through Himmler's experience with agronomy to make all citizens appear Nordic. Now, Nordic does not necessarily mean blonde hair and blue eyes. There can be blonde-haired blue-eyed Dinarics for example, but they are not Nordic. Nordics are a tall, slender particular Germanic phenotype which has spread all around Northwestern Europe through Viking raids.

Attached: 4747890-0-0.jpg (434x650, 232K)

Hey nigger I found even more hahahahaha

Representation of the lady of trick according to the remains of sculpture painting.

Attached: Baza.jpg (496x514, 89K)

Attached: born to be huwhite.jpg (770x427, 134K)

"Baza" for you

can you cut and paste some posts where people dont just laugh along?

That one in the car is a true British man

Attached: 1495327792248.jpg (900x617, 360K)

>Humans didn't evolve white skin 10000 years ago, or am I wrong?..
Youre wrong.

no i'm from center
ma vai* a cagare

HAHAHAHQH quite the nickname huh?

Only brazilians are white.

>the Welsh are meds
This is old news

Attached: 1546994397547.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

For starters, there's the other Brit flag user who started posting maps for "muh purity"

Attached: illust_17226943_20190829_090918.jpg (1100x1048, 414K)

No because I am not such an autist to keep a note of these posts, but I have seen countless butthurt britbongs screeching at his/their posts.
Even your attempt to pretend you're okay but also asking me to "cut and paste" posts suggests otherwise.

I think the point needs making. That the swarthy Britons referred to by the Romans. Where a pre Roman phenomenon. Stretching back to pre recorded history. So not negro related. Negros being sub Saharan. Being reported by Romans closely related in type to the Gaul. Unlike the present inhabitants of Italy who's swarthy features and curly hair. Comes from a different source.

whiter than the average britbong plus you guys dont have fucked up teeth

Uma delícia

>non conosce abbreviazioni e/o dialetti

Sicuro che non sei tu il non-Italiano qui?

Attached: IMG_20190816_155036.jpg (856x891, 107K)

Ancient britons were white
I am a descendant

Op descends from rats and roaches and is the devils own

Sage this gay thread you facebook faggota

The people that he is describing in your quote are the Welsh though, they are quite literally "the Britons".

>Fella, your entire ethnic group is a mutt by definition
By that logic almost everybody on earth is a mutt. Also, those Iberians and Gauls are also celts, and the Romans left zero genetic trace, the guy you are replying to is entirely wrong.

How am I stupid for posting another statue from the same period showing the same kind of person? She has brown paint on her face regardless
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_of_Elche

How? Are you okay?

Attached: 4HFqJv9qRjVeVQzX3gvDHytNF793bg88B7fESPieLQ8dxJ6A8ERL9y9DYfHqainqXFgk8jt7tZsyYoZPJembRcK655QM4hbWug9C (640x889, 165K)

all native europeans are white, deal with it
from Dublin to Rome, from Moscow to Lisbon, from Oslo to Athens

Attached: 0000000-zoo9nGosm43w3xca_rrry66MI_AO_003.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

Based

Attached: 5443233278.jpg (200x290, 25K)

They were white but with brown eyes and hair.

Attached: Romano-Muurish Britons..jpg (480x270, 38K)

>That the swarthy Britons referred to by the Romans. Where a pre Roman phenomenon.

And so?
All the more reasons to believe that those were the true inhabitants of the land.

Unfortunately British history did not begin until the Romans started recording it.

Those swarthy Britons were still there 4-5 centuries later, as recorded by Jordanes, who lived in a completely different time period from Tacitus

Attached: 1568505655035.jpg (496x584, 30K)

Time for the redpill on shitalians.

Most south Italian immigrants emigrated from small rural villages in Italy’s newly unified southern provinces, namely Campania, Abruzzo, Calabria, Molise, Sicily, and Sardinia. Southern Italian peasants had distinct histories, cultures, and languages, entirely different from those of northern Italy and what people often think of as “Italian culture” – i.e. Renaissance art, Venetian carnivals and canals, high fashion in Milan, luxurious lifestyles in Rome, etc.” — “By incorporating the celebrated figure into a southern Italian American identity, Columbus has enabled southern Italian Americans to able to be, to use Trouillot’s words, “discovered by Europeans” (or in this case, White Anglo Saxon Protestant America), and “finally enter the human world.” “Because of the fixation on celebrating and saving Columbus Day, Italian Americans lose sight of their actual roots and the realization that Northerners pushed who they saw as southern savages towards other colonized lands, for the sake of their own nation’s progress in the larger European arena.” SOURCE: ”Columbus Day & Consequences: Re-examining Italian American Commemorations, Historic Anxieties, and (Some of) the Narratives They Silence” digitalcommons.macalester.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1102&context=tapestries

Attached: 1396153842598.jpg (518x400, 27K)

“Newcomers defined themselves by their association with their native villages rather than with their country of origin. Intraregional rivalries, along with disparate dialects and traditions, estranged Italian immigrants. Maria Laurino, for instance, has remarked that even “towns only about forty miles apart […] had a distinct dialect, nurtured for centuries by separate cultural influences and foreign rule.” As Robert Orsi puts it, southern Italians were instead “most closely bound” to northern Italy “by oppressive taxation policies, not patriotic ties. Their primary loyalties were to their villages and families” (15). “Northern Italian politicians argued over how to handle “the Southern Question,” and many “dismissed southern Italians as dark-skinned outsiders” (Orsi, 315). Works by scholars Nelson Moe, Jane Schneider, and Elizabeth Wong demonstrate the historical and ongoing marginalization of southern Italians in the Italian media and state in general.”

“The so-called Unification of Italy in 1860 was, for the South, an invasion and occupation with as many as a million people killed; women and children massacred; men shipped north to die in a concentration camp, their numbers unknown as the bodies were dissolved in caustic lime; hundreds of thousands imprisoned without any charges or trials; torture; rape; iron works and steel mills and agriculture destroyed; railroad tracks torn up; police duties entrusted to (thereby establishing the power of) the Mafia and the Camorra; the gold from the treasury of the Spanish Bourbon Kingdom of the Two Sicilies carried north to pay off the debts of Piedmont." truth-out.org/news/item/9511-cultural-recuperation-and-the-case-of-southern-italy

Attached: 1401710693148.jpg (416x300, 85K)

“Italians” don’t exist and are genetically less related to one another than other European nations are to each other: evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/genetic_map_of_europe.png -- S. Italian in Green = Southern Italy where 90% of "Italian-Americans" come from (half their genes are of North African/Near Eastern origin, resulting in a darker complexion, lower IQ (89 for Sicily, 92 for mainland southern Italy, compared to 100-102 for northern Italy) and a bit of a "pull" on the genetic map), Tuscan in Yellow = Central Italy, Northern Italian in Purple and Sardinia in dark Purple. Another study from the European Journal of Human Genetics: media.nature.com/original/nature-assets/ejhg/journal/v24/n7/extref/ejhg2015233x5.jpg “s . it” in light green = Southern Italian

Attached: 1542236593516.png (905x603, 938K)

Forging an Ethnic Identity: The Case of Italian Americans:

cairn.info/revue-francaise-d-etudes-americaines-2003-2-page-89.htm

St. Patrick was not “Italian” either: randazza.wordpress.com/2015/03/16/was-st-patrick-really-italian-2/

One of many reasons to explain their ignorance:

"Delivered at a 2011 Calandra Institute conference in New York by Donna Chirico, Professor of Psychology and Interim Dean for the School of Arts and Sciences at York College of the City University of New York, the talk pointed out that among European immigrants to the US, Italian-Americans remain near the bottom in terms of educational attainment." italoamericano.org/story/2014-10-15/Chirico

"Italy is a "divided country" and its south is facing possible human and industrial desertification, according to an industry and employment report released on Wednesday. Svimez, a private association for development in Italy's south, called the area "a land at risk of human industrial desertification where people continue to relocate, don't have children and become poor." - ansa.it/english/news/2014/07/30/southern-italy-risks-human-industrial-desertification_4f4704dd-1ba0-4962-85ec-ed4fa87fef2d.html

Only 13 percent of tourists who come to Italy go to the Mezzogiorno, as the south is known: nytimes.com/2014/04/12/opinion/severgnini-why-no-one-goes-to-naples.html

"Half of southern Italians at risk of poverty: report" - thelocal.it/20161206/half-of-southern-italians-at-risk-of-poverty-report

"If the trend continues, the south risks losing more than four million people in the next half century, emptying towns and cities and leaving much of the countryside bereft of people." - telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/11196442/South-of-Italy-in-catastrophic-decline-after-recession.html

Attached: 1510003707584.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

Southern Italians were deemed to be lower lifeforms than Irish people and black slaves: "The lowest Irish," said John Fiske, "are far above the level of these creatures" (John Higham, Strangers in the Land: Patterns of American Nativism, 1860-1925 [New York: Atheneum, 1963], p. 65.

“The Negro is not the man farthest down. The condition of the coloured farmer in the most backward parts of the Southern States of America, even where he has the least education and the least encouragement, is incomparably better than the condition and opportunities of the agricultural population in Sicily.” - Booker T. Washington, The Man Farthest Down: A Record of Observation and Study in Europe

“Actually, mill owners in Alabama characterized southern Italian laborers as one step lower than blacks.” Divided We Stand: American Workers and the Struggle for Black Equality

The lynchings of Southern Italians: “Sicilians were viewed by many Americans as culturally backward and racially suspect,” writes historian Manfred Berg. Because of their dark skin, they were often treated with the same contempt as black people: history.com/news/the-grisly-story-of-americas-largest-lynching?

Attached: 1543841625573.jpg (1010x933, 150K)

>She has brown paint on her face regardless
Source?

Second time.

According to Princess Scota and the 30th Dynasty of Egypt, they are actually Egyptian anyway.

I wonder who could be behind this amount of lies
the shill

Attached: alban12jHALPPQM8991-va882312a3vv22v2n3-33iibo-3-3032xd.png (1025x480, 532K)

Use your eyes. You didn't ask a first time, you dumb nigger. You're also not thinking properly.

Attached: goyimknow.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

>Autism

It's quite interesting to know that there are Greek myths stating that some colonists went to Britain in pre-recorded history

>By that logic almost everybody on earth is a mutt

I mean, I'm not denying it....
There are hardly any ethic groups today that remained untouched from mixing with others

Sub-Saharan niggers are somewhat pure, chinks are quite mixed, but not as mixed as Europeans.

South and Central American mutts are probably the most mixed humans on Earth

Attached: 1539219698390.jpg (612x428, 97K)

meanwhile in the real world.

Attached: pca_fst_img_2s0a9old-5v53-c_-genetic.png (1544x1054, 113K)

It's a sub type, usually pale with light eyes dark hair, though they tan well.

>South and Central American mutts are probably the most mixed humans on Earth
Yep. North Africans and probably Middle Easterners are quite fucked too.

Attached: Black phenotype Brutus bust by Michelangelo..jpg (450x505, 26K)

You niggers are literally descended from fucking unironic subhuman that descents from nonhuman erectus ape nigger blacks

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

I’m not even going to speak of madness like electing a paki PM in Portugal, Spain being a communist shithole with arabs and blacks on every corner, Greece presenting itself as "refugees welcome the island" and Italy giving us the first nigger minister in Europe and Italian “nationalist” parties nominating the first FAR RIGHT NIGGER MAYOR lol. Hell, it sure wasn’t enough for them, recently Salvinis cucks started to push for the appointment of a nigger senator.

Anyway, let’s discover how your economic immigrant leeches behave in our nations. Southron immigrants in all Australia, USA and Canada were historically hardcore leftist.

Virtually all the prominent Italian Americans in the states as an example are hardcore cucks and feminists to the point you'd think they were Jews by how hard they push against Anglos. Greeks, Balkanics and Italians behave just the same in Australia

Mark Ruffalo, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Jimmy Kimmel, Alyssa Milano, Gwen Stefani, Madonna, Bradley Cooper, Al Pacino. The llist is endless.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10103632/Italy-tops-international-sex-tourism

Attached: 1499002997343.jpg (2586x2533, 1.62M)