Admit it: this shit was fucking hilarious, and proves that some niggers are absolutely based

Attached: Dave-Chappelle.jpg (618x412, 62K)

It was way overrated.

Dave Chappele was always based. He's like a funny Malcom X. Only kikes hate him for not doing "kill whity" jokes only.

it was overrated

he performed an updated bit with the same delivery. good comedian delivering decent material.

sadly, the industry is so shit that this show was comparatively a hit because the bar is not that high for quality. it's going to be a few more years before disillusioned 30 year old zoomers start hitting serious PC taboos and deliver us the comedy we need.

also interesting he did it in atlanta

was it me, or did he seem pretty redpilled on the kikes---

no, it's not funny to make jokes about meth addicts or pedo victims.

>Nigger
>Black man
Pick one.

Just watched it and enjoyed, he’s obviously a right-winger driven away by leftist insanity. We need to keep pushing them over the edge till every rational human joins us.

That nigger stole my bit

Yes it is. It's hilarious.

stole that joke from owen though

I love the part where he begins talking about the need to disarm whites very deadpan and the niggers in the audience begin cheering like it's black power meeting while the who in the audience smile uncomfortably like cucks. Perfect analogy for this country the last 50 years

Attached: 1567952081162.png (454x520, 13K)

Makes funny of every group except one. You nose what I mean? Hes not based. He is just appealing to people who actually have money and will laugh.

All black comics are.
>"Oh. Chris Rock is the funniest guy ever."
>"Eddie Murphy? Pure genius."
>"Kevin Hart is comedy gold."
How to be a black comedian:
1. yell
2. have "White people be like ____. Black people be like ____." jokes.
3. drug references
4. jokes about having kids
That's it.

He's antiwhite

He was just preaching to lefty tards...to me it was normal conversation i’m tired of hearing..same with bill burr’s new special

Attached: smollet.jpg (2522x1392, 94K)

pretty much anyone who has FUCKYOU money and doesn't ever need to work if they don't want to, is based! Most people get in line and kept in check because they have to provide money to pay the bills at the end of each month

I guess the funniest thing about his controversial netflix show recently is the fact he stole the material from a white comedian.

He still makes weak ass remarks about white privilege and how blacks are at one, the victims and the saviors of America. I love Dave, but it's cringy as shit when he gets on that shit.

a black man who hates gays and women and steal other comedian's jokes,how unique

cool, you can use trendy words

what does based mean?

betcha, you have no fucking clue, do you, douche bag

waayyyy overrated. It was like a 6/10 at best

There's a lot of culture war shit in it that'll be good for the normies, but he's still locked in on the "whitey so mean" plantation even when he obviously knows his way of life is a vampire of said whites. I mean, what else can you expect from even a smart nog? Ethnicity is powerful shit.

WHICH ONE OWEN?

All his jokes in that set I have basically resd on Jow Forums years ago. Our humor percolated up to the mainstream so that's good I guess

admitted

He is rich and chose to raise his children among whites instead if blacks.

I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK DAVE

It was funny

Just sick of the blatant misrepresentation of the white race with muh gun violence.
Yes, the media only shows white people shooting up places but crime statistics suggest otherwise.

It's no surprise Chappelle stops being >woke
When it fits his confirmation bias.

I love Dave, but it's obvious he has one agenda and that is defending everything done by black men and condemning women and men who are not black

Thats good for recent works..

Yeah I dont expect a lot from a nig so he did well

I enjoyed it. Not the best comedy ive ever seen but it was funny.

He was pretty based throughout. Would watch again.

he joked about black people getting guns would cause Republicans to enact gun legislation.

You are a literal retard.

The fact is there is nothing funny being a comedian, they make jokes about sad things and their miserable life and people laught at them, for some it's self-deprecation to forget what makes them suffer.

Yup, that is precisely my point. Can't tell if you were just supplementing or disagreeing. He is even self-aware of this relationship, but then proceeds to beat the audience over the head for the lack of empathy during the crack epidemic by making the, albeit cleverly delivered, comedic contrast between that and the opioid problem. His base axioms he uses to build the absurdity betray where his heart actually lies: with his own people regardless of his chosen lifestyle.

No he's not, he's blackpilled and not an activist for right wing policy nor left wing policy.

It was worth a chuckle, he used to be funnier.

Haven't seen it yet, honestly. Watched Paper Tiger the other day. Frankly, I wasn't too impressed. It was like a Saturday night on a SFW Jow Forums. I'll probably check it out tomorrow night after the kids go to sleep.

This shit was so dumb.
He has a joke where he's complaining about not being able to say "faggot" when he can say "nigger" and some woman says "well you're not gay" and he says "I'm not a nigger either" which causes all the tards in the audience to clap. Then ten minutes later he calls a black in the audience a nigger thus ruining his own joke/please cheer for me moment. Fuck this retarded nigger.

Yes, hilarious and based for sure.
But it was slightly overrated, only because I feel it was OKAY really, I mean he had some zingers but his older stuff was better imo
It is very important that a popular comedian ISN'T a shitLib fag. Chappelle even said himself how you need to NEVER apologize for bullshit accusations from females. This is a man that could say something incredibly based and redpilled someday that pisses alot of people off but then he holds strong and doesn't bend to the social justice mob.

tl;dr Dave Chappelle not funniest man in world but pretty cool guy and not a pussyfag

>let me say things you're not allowed to say
Yeah. Totally based. Give him your money.

Has it been uploaded somewhere, or do I need to part with my hard earned shekels and buy a Netflix subscription?

nigga please

Attached: ayy.jpg (480x720, 68K)

Cry more Owen

Attached: 1511121291063.jpg (500x614, 123K)

>Admit it, he is funny
I wouldn't know. I don't listen to niggers. Except larry elder

Attached: faggot op.gif (320x217, 3.86M)

Worshipping Obama and normalizing trannies? How the fuck is he based?

Burr was better

Fuck that. He's a liberal that supports Obama, gays and trannies.

People watch this shit?

I'm not allowed to consider if he's funny because of his politcal views?

Damn, they are still advertising this shit, he must not have gotten the views (((They))) wanted

He supports Obama, gays and trannies. He's defiantly Left leaning.

The fact it's still being advertised on Jow Forums a month after the fact begs to differ

Best, unironically based black man is Thomas Sowell.

Attached: thomassowell8.9.18.jpg (1000x731, 127K)

You'd be supporting the normalizing of his Left leaning positions with your cash. I personally boycott all of Hollywood.

Good for you

Yea Sowell is great. Larry Elder is alright too.

And the bit was the worst part of Dave’s set. Owen Benjamin is a bright guy but I’ve never found him to be funny.

Attached: 9CC83DB8-0AD9-4B68-B13B-5ED3FCF82D45.png (485x433, 24K)

exactly. he even sounds like a homo, it slips in at certain moments. also pretty much the entire special he talked about how #metoo is stupid and child actors should want to be molested by stars. it's obvious to me (up to you tho) he's joined the inner circles and the media is pretending to be triggered by him in order to get unassuming anons to watch his special.

>>be Dave
>>live in Ohio on a farm
>>live amongst small town white folk
>>Anti Hollywood
>>hasn't be suicide

Attached: 1540137822643.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

I was more interested in watching the black girl red top front row who for 3/4 of the show didn't think he was one bit funny.

then send him back to africa so his people can
enjoy him.

>fuck white people
>fuck white people
>TRANNY BAD
>fuck white people
>fuck white people
>fuck white people
XD BASTE BLACK MAN

Attached: sy5.jpg (501x697, 104K)