Military will take away the guns, you won't do shit

>B-B-BUT MUH RICE FARMERS BEAT THE US MILITARY, SO WE CAN TOO
No, they really didn't. Americans inflicted millions of casualties to the rice farmers. US only "lost" because of pressure back home.

>B-B-BUT THE MILITARY WILL DEFECT!!!!
no they won't you stupid fucking mutt nigger, the american military is a tool of israel, not the american people and will do as they are told

>B-B-BUT THERE'S NO PRECEDENT, YOURE JUST SPECULATING
ohhhh theres precedent alright, pic related. US military forced american white children to go to school with niggers at gunpoint. americans didnt do shit, no civil war, soldiers all followed orders unquestioningly

WE WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS

Attached: american_goyim.jpg (975x765, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA4QjzSmdnI
youtu.be/9-FJ2zy-xSM
secondcitycop.blogspot.com/
ebony.com/news/senate-passes-anti-lynching-legislation-championed-by-kamala-harris/
theweek.com/speedreads/820914/chicago-police-release-pictures-two-persons-interest-jussie-smollett-attack
cnn.com/2019/02/14/politics/senate-anti-lynching-harris-booker/index.html
news.wttw.com/2019/03/26/charges-dropped-empire-actor-jussie-smollett
c-span.org/video/?459662-1/house-judiciary-committee-holds-hearing-hate-crimes
time.com/5596284/dayton-mayor-kkk-rally-cost/
c-span.org/video/?461379-1/hearing-federal-response-white-supremacy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just look at that boys sheer panic in his face as the soldiers do as they are told

that will be you when we come for the guns

Fuckin try me

This a faggot thread right?

>>B-B-BUT THE MILITARY WILL DEFECT!!!!
>no they won't

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN

Attached: BARAP.png (407x491, 219K)

>OUR FINE SOLDIERS JAMAL AND PACO WILL DEFECT WHEN THEYRE TOLD TO KILL THE EVIL WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORISTS
LOL do you dumb mutts actually believe this shit?

Attached: 10bf79d9-7b16-4e91-b245-9616f000309a-large16x9_JBCAirmenonScootersFacebook16x9.jpg (986x555, 88K)

Nobody in the military is going to disobey orders to kill white supremacist fascist terrorists

Attached: Communism_Will_Win_c0-72-640-445_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 90K)

>these people are on our side, i promise!!! they'll defect!!!!
LMFAO

Attached: trannymilitia.jpg (474x340, 30K)

>Nobody in the military is going to disobey orders to kill white supremacist fascist terrorists

Attached: faggotnigger09.13 PM.png (129x155, 53K)

>THE MILITARY ARE BASED RIGHT WINGERS THO!!!!
LOL!!!

Attached: temple-u-army-rotc-red-high-heels3.jpg (491x513, 58K)

THE POLICE ARE OUR FRIENDS
youtu.be/9-FJ2zy-xSM

THEY ARE HERE TO PROTECT THE CITIZENS
(at least change up your IP to do self-bumps, bro)

Attached: I2018-11-10AGM PM 007.png (960x464, 730K)

>video of cops taking away the guns because some dumb broad made an accusation with no proof
this just further proves my point, you will give up your guns

I don't use VPNs because i'm not a nigger

Real men don't care that beta followers follow.
We will struggle and we will fight,
and never weaken,
and never tire,
and never lose hope,
and never despair!

Attached: 1353021595743.jpg (606x526, 43K)

fuck around and find out you filthy leaf

Attached: mine.jpg (5616x3744, 1.6M)

This

Attached: gubmentguns.png (872x886, 220K)

> US only "lost" because of pressure back home.
newfags actually believe this

this guy was dishonorably discharged like the filthy commie kike he is

>US only "lost" because of pressure back home.
Imagine being a fucking leaf and saying this bullshit

Imagine being so fucking pathetic you have to make this thread half a dozen times a day.

>pic

So, did California really make it illegal to take your kids out of class regarding the teaching gay shit?

Stfu chink

My state already came up with a bunch of laws preventing the feds from seizing any guns.

Missouri

We also voted against abortion months ago and a bunch of other stuff

Attached: 1568555345074.jpg (640x815, 73K)

Problem is, the military trained me, too.

>We also voted against abortion months ago
If there's one thing missouri needs, it's more black people.

Based riverniggers.

Good to know we're past arguing about what intentions you fucking traitors have on those upholding the constitution.

Hey didn't you ever stop to think . The people you want to take our guns away, are us. ...

they're not taking shit, last time they tried the entire police department was killed.

they didnt have to go door to door, they went to 2 doors, then the entire neighborhood went to the police station, raped and murdered everyone, set it on fire, took the police's records out of the HR office, then proceeded to slay the wives, family and children of the police.

and they should, because this is the united states and we're going to keep our guns.

What a dumb leaf not knowing the deference between the naty guard and the military. Go eat a dick you tranny fag.

What the fuck are you talking about?

you know how you don't hear about mass shootings unless its a white guy? you don't hear about a serial killer unless he gets caught. you don't hear about people defending their rights with force unless they lose.

americans are more aware of this than the foreign shitholes that jack off while trying to learn everything about us from CNN.

>food prices are so bad in Canada I'm posting this stale pasta
Have some herbs with that.

every time this thread gets posted OP gets BTFO why does he keep posting it

stopped reading at the canadian flag

sage

it was the massacre on pismo beach california, look it up

>delusional right wing retard babbling about things that happened only in his mind
lmao

im a democrat, don't lump me in with the nazis

is that a famas?

did you guys know that trump said there are good ppl on both sides

>Americans inflicted millions of casualties

Yeah no, maybe actuslly spend more than 5 minutes research before going on here trying to act like you know what your talking about.

America did nit inflict anywhwere near “millions”

Nobody takes your threads seriously though.

Attached: e7f12d56eb2285afbdf6df8c77ea4034.png (480x572, 473K)

>leaf
>says he’ll take out guns
Fuck it, I’ll just go to Canada and spend my ammo on them instead.

The police and military wouldn't enforce a law that is unpopular with the masses.

There would be several things that would prevent that from happening:

1. A lot of them would refuse to enforce the law because they don't agree with it. They would quit their job.

2. Legal protests would cause more to quit their jobs. People would be protesting outside the police station and stuff.

Also past instances of civil unrest have shown that the police are pussies. During the LA riots they ran off and hid like cowards.

Soooooo, mass gun confiscation has a zero percent chance of happening.

We all know what goes in the fields.

Attached: 1530375437882.png (1090x1087, 316K)

>1. A lot of them would refuse to enforce the law because they don't agree with it. They would quit their job.

they would not only do it, but pat themselves on the back for doing it

Attached: anm08.04 PM 002.png (181x197, 88K)

>a tv show designed to convince you to obey police

like i said, they don't show you the ones that get away with it, which is over 50%

True also millitary is already 60%non white
And from the 40%white half are gay or communists so big yikes we are fucked rip the us of gay

Based, they WILL turn their guns in (unless they have a death wish).

police have to have a death wish to steal guns like that. we all know its wrong and they know its wrong. the police are not anonymous.

go look what people do when they're pushed too far, thats exactly what would happen.

if you like your family, leave people alone.

>the ones that get away with it
get away with WHAT?

Cops don't have ANY choice in what they are supposed to do on-the-job. They do what their watch commander tells them. They do what the commissioner tells them. Who does what the mayor tells them.

GET FUKT, CITIZEN
youtu.be/9-FJ2zy-xSM

secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

Attached: maggot.gif (484x305, 1.12M)

The people who are most vocal now about muh pry it from my cold dead hands will be the first ones to surrender their guns.

>No, they really didn't. Americans inflicted millions of casualties to the rice farmers. US only "lost" because of pressure back home.

Any person who legitimately believes that the Vietnam War was anything other than a catastrophic American defeat is utterly delusional and should have the rest of the gibberish coming out of their mouths disregarded.

Attached: FF1F3AA1-0C61-4A7C-8940-6D053954691B.jpg (960x756, 98K)

most people get away with most crimes including murder. the police know this, they know they're on a balancing beam.

>The police and military wouldn't enforce a law that is unpopular with the masses.
Taking away guns from white supremacist terrorists like you is a pretty popular position, even trump supports it

Come meet me at the border so i can beat your face in fat ass

>american calling anyone else fat
LOL coming from the most obese country in the world, thats rich. I'm sure you can't even roll out out of bed to walk, let alone pick up a gun to shoot me LMAO

>Cops don't have ANY choice
actually they do have choices, part of the job is making judgement calls. they also have to follow the law.

also one thing most of you are too young and retarded to know is that most public servants take an oath to defend the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic.

while you can argue they're already ignoring the oath, im pretty sure that would change when the connections dont have to be made indirectly.

what i mean is ive noticed most retard people dont realize what happens as a side effect.

dumb people know that once A happens, B happens, they don't understand that C, D, E, F and other things happen as a result. These are democrats usually, btw. they never understand the unintended consequences.

but when you go after guns, even most of the retards can see the A to B connection. they can see that we explicitly protect our rights and guns, and now B we're stealing them from people that did nothing wrong, there wasnt even probable cause.

you retarded cucks wont get your way. by the time you guys get close to banning guns, we'll be using 3d printers to print them all over the world.

not only will the world become well armed, everyone on the planet will become well armed.

thats when the government will become more reasonable, once their propaganda jumps the shark and fails forever.

Doesn't matter if they win, they're still gonna have to pull another Waco siege and I'm taking some of those fuckers with me.

>They do what the commissioner tells them. Who does what the mayor tells them.

this is really funny because once again, we're arguing with people that watch too much tv.

every time i see a retard, directly behind them and 100% of all their ideas is way too many video games and television shows.

there are probably 40 white supremacists in the entire country.

you guys watch too much tv.

Attached: 1548582251574.jpg (640x454, 49K)

You should actually look up the timeline of the Vietnam war. We literally won it.
We won it and everyone went home.
There was an agreement that if the commies attacked again, the Vietnamese would defend and we would supply them 1:1 for anything they lost. For every bullet they shoot, we give them another bullet. For every tank they lost, we'd give them another tank.

Commies attacked. We reneged on the deal. We supplied them with nothing and also sent no troops.
Vietnam got rolled by commies 2 years after the last American troops had left.

Oddly, most American don't realize this is the true story but you can read about it everywhere. It's not like it's being hidden. You just get your news from communist memes.

>there are probably 40 white supremacists in the entire country.
first day following politics, sweaty?

Attached: a07.35 PM 001.png (492x422, 429K)

ive been paying attention to politics longer than youve been alive. around any election where republicans might win, the news runs this "white supremacists are everywhere" campaign that gullible people buy into. usually they stop directly after the election is over. this time they didn't.

fortunately, its pretty obvious that a really small percentage of people believe this propaganda, most people never consume the propaganda, many that do are aware that it is propaganda, and nobody experiences the presence of white supremacists in real life.

so yeah, you're pretty retarded. i can tell when im arguing with college students. the best thing you could do is stop paying attention to conspiracy theories and focus on your school work.

lol wtf. I'm not a white supremacist. You don't have to be a white supremacist to post on Jow Forums.

>Military will take away the guns, you won't do shit
No we won't, dumbass.
t. military

Fake and gay

We must not forget Canada during our next American Civil war.
IT SURELY MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN

see this was exactly my point. you gullible retards basically call everyone a white supremacist when in reality 99% of Americans have never and will never meet a white supremacist because there are probable about 40 of them inside the united states. most likely Tennessee.

guys, when people call you a white supremacist, just let them know that you love "the colored people". say it just like that and watch their heads explode as they REEEEEEE the people of color meme

>its pretty obvious that a really small percentage of people believe this propaganda, most people never consume the propaganda, many that do are aware that it is propaganda, and nobody experiences the presence of white supremacists in real life.
nigger, that is ALL THAT IS ON ANY MEDIA RIGHT NOW.

> everyone white is racist
> any white male is a WHITE SUPREMACIST
> the last TWO fucking Dem debates spent no less than 30 minutes each time talking about WHITE SUPREMACY

YOU SIMPLE TWAT!!!

> December
Senate pushes anti-lynching legislation to establish "hate crime" punishment
ebony.com/news/senate-passes-anti-lynching-legislation-championed-by-kamala-harris/
> January
Jussie Smollett attack hoax by white supremacists (who were African actors)
theweek.com/speedreads/820914/chicago-police-release-pictures-two-persons-interest-jussie-smollett-attack
> February
Senate passes anti-lynching bill
cnn.com/2019/02/14/politics/senate-anti-lynching-harris-booker/index.html
> March
all charges dropped against Jussie Smollett for staging fake hate crime
news.wttw.com/2019/03/26/charges-dropped-empire-actor-jussie-smollett
> April
House of Representatives holds hearing to scare the goyim about the Klan.
c-span.org/video/?459662-1/house-judiciary-committee-holds-hearing-hate-crimes
> May
"Klan rally in Ohio", consisting of 7 masked dudes holding the Confederate flag
time.com/5596284/dayton-mayor-kkk-rally-cost/
>June
House of Representatives stages "not enough is being done" theatre
c-span.org/video/?461379-1/hearing-federal-response-white-supremacy
It doesn't fucking matter if there are no Klan members. All that matters is that anyone can be labelled a WHITE SUPREMACIST and ruined (without any evidence)

and THAT is exactly how they'll get your guns

Attached: a02.21 PM.png (246x363, 184K)

The British lost against a bunch of Zulus armed with nothing but spears and shields.

>that will be you when we come for the guns
>we
Yeah, I'm scared of dog-fucking snowniggers taking my guns.

I'M SHAKING IN MY BOOTS!

>cucknadian with no skin in the game
gtfo

So you have no shame or remorse in admitting the government is directly and diametrically against the needs and freedoms of the people and will resort to deadly force to suppress them? What makes you think the people will sit through a literal onslaught (considering the number of firearm owners in the United States) and let whatever the fuck goes through the government's head to become a reality?

im pretty sure the KKK is on the side of the gun grabbers. they even supported hillary. they don't count as white supremacists just like the westboro baptist church doesnt count as a church.

i know its all thats on media, most people don't watch tv. just because its on everywhere doesnt mean people are believing it.

it looks pretty desperate really.

Attached: gop-freed-slaves.jpg (540x429, 68K)

military will defect in large numbers, I promise you, I'm one of the vets with a lot of active duty and reservist friends who all agree with me. Try to take away citizens guns and we're rising up against you.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Drive on down and try, fake ham.

make it painfully clear that the kkk is a democrat organization.

Attached: Clinton-Gore-1992-Confederate-701x394.jpg (701x394, 55K)

and nobody ever did switch sides. tyt made that story up because it was their only option to try to wash the kkk off of themselves.

you only have to listen to the democrat's racism to know the kkk belongs to them.

Attached: Hillary-Clinton-Campaign-Button.jpg (581x594, 47K)

>doesnt mean people are believing it.

Attached: U-MAD-WYTBOI-seohate.webm (640x324, 2.6M)

The military would only do something like this if they were majority shitskins. Whites wouldn’t ever do this to their fellow people

Duchess of Sussex tour USA 2020

Attached: Unknown.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>twitter
>people
>bots

please find attached trump's half black girlfriend

Attached: trumps-ex.jpg (600x525, 31K)

fuck you leaf. you are already dead inside. kys

this is now a democrats preach racial division thread.

Attached: 1457379029678.jpg (594x426, 190K)

>The military would only do something like this if they were majority shitskins

uh....look up demographics in the US Army.
The military is a major gibs program

Attached: army-ssheeeeeeeeeiiiitniibba.jpg (846x634, 101K)

why do the democrats attack agents of love that attempt to bring us together, by literally mending fences.

Attached: trumpmusl.jpg (1024x682, 510K)

If you were an American you'd know that the military is specifically forbidden from police actions baring a significant happening. We'd also have most of our military abroad and they are never coming back because of the war pigs at the trough and Israel being under constant threat.

>pic related
evil man trump attempts to eat black baby to death, out of pure hatred and disgust. bernie2020

Attached: 1452978805711.jpg (599x399, 41K)

>Canada will take our guns
Top kek leaf

You are just a jew trying to manipulate gentiles to not revolt against jews by pretending to not be a jew you jew

you wont take any guns. we need the guns to defend against the racist democrats that regularly attack our cities and random people of noncolor

Attached: 1452589292393.jpg (2048x1948, 376K)

>Military will take away the guns,
military doesn't do that, police forces do. Maybe you could make a case for the National Guard doing it, but it's doubtful. Military doesn't really train for that sort of policing action. It's one of the reasons why our occupations in the ME were such shit.

>you won't do shit
a few already have: Bundy Ranch, Waco siege, and Timothy McVeigh of the top of my head. Majority of Waco died but they did stand their ground and didn't surrender their weapons, iirc. And then McVeigh's bombing was a direct reaction that supposedly changed policy of how Clinton's admin. was going about doing things. Ofc, there's the conspiracy theory that it was a false flag but Waco/McVeigh created big changes in policy federal police forces was considered a major blunder at the time.

They love him back. Or they used to.

Attached: 21TRUMPRACEweb1-articleLarge.jpg (600x411, 59K)

So the US government is going to withdraw from abroad to confiscate guns?
What leads you to believe that specifically?

rare suitless trump next to half-black girlfriend

Attached: 1454812863478.jpg (736x1104, 127K)

> Whites wouldn’t ever do this to their fellow people
Cops plug and arrest anybody White who even speaks about the establishment the wrong way. Cops get extra gun rights in places that ban guns for this reason. They're making another caste.

A bunch of nigger women are not really a threat to white people. If niggers start killing whites for refusing to turn in their guns then that’s the start of the race war.