HEY MEXICANS, get in here....stop wiping your ass and throwing it in the trash can

Home Depot, Mexican Restaurants, anywhere with mexicans - you see this disgusting shit....You are in America, try to act like actual fucking humans, ok? This isn't complicated.

Attached: Mexicans.jpg (2448x3264, 586K)

Mexicans truly are the poo in loos of North America.

>Throws used shit tickets into can not toilet
Fucking disgusting. I remember a native got his ass kicked in collage for doing this.

Mexicans are stupid.

Attached: TXJhKlP.jpg (1160x687, 265K)

what is a "native"considered in canada nowadays, a transgendered muslim?

>don't throw trash in the trash can

are you retarded?

WTF do Americans throw toilet paper down the toilet? What a subhuman thing to do.

We have sewer systems here chump we dont thow toilet paper in the trash

Seems like the Mexicans are more civilized.

Why would you throw paper onto the toilet?

Literally every one of them was borne from a mother who was drinking while pregnant with them. Think of Aussie abbos or a slightly less violent american nigger

The toilet paper is made so it easily breaks apart as it evacuates through the drain. It is intended to be flushed. This isn't that complicated.

Attached: hehesilly_Citizenship_Test.jpg (1187x399, 233K)

and what's the purpose of the trash can inside the bathroom stalls, then? putting wrappers of fast food?

>calls a plumber because the Mcfamily clogs the toilet with their disgusting burgershit toilet paper
Me and my family had never had to call a plumber ever.

Get a load of this retarded fucking monkey that has never experienced a functioning sewer system

toilet paper is designed to break apart in the sewage system, at least in the united states. you're expected to flush it down the toilet.

pic extremely related

Attached: best shirt.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>local brazilian doesn't know how toilet paper works

Americans need to eat something in the bathroom because they're known for taking 30 minute shit sessions.

I imagine they wadded it up like sub-humans? Or flushed down the entire roll? Or maybe they shat out a log cabin?

q-tips, band-aids, empty containers of other shit, toilet paper rolls, clipped nails, hair from the shower drain, fast food wrappers and your waifu all belong in the toilet trash

we have this cool thing called plumbing.

I don't use toilet paper to spread shit on my ass. I actually wash myself with on the bidet.

Mostly only I womens stalls for female hyemgene products or rmwrappers or whatever. in america we have trash cans everywhere instead of piles of trash.

We have advanced sewer systems that any and all fecal matter contaminated paper goes into and is treated at magic cleaning stations.

Leaving open bins full of shit covered paper is what we call shit skin behavior

You’re the one cleaning their shit. Maybe you should worry about getting a better job first

>local brazilian sprays shit water all over ass/toilet every time he takes a dump

But we are the third world shit hole right?

Brizillian poop faucet cheaper than using disposable toilet paper, spreads bacteria like crazy

Well, in case I ever go to America I at least know the toilet paper etiquette. What a country!

If you don’t clean your ass using baby wipes you can’t be redpilled.

Dont shit in someone else's shitter .

Fucking subhuman monkey niggers

Attached: 1568570815665.jpg (513x429, 21K)

Never owned a septic system has you?

I do this only because I wipe with wet wipes instead of toilet paper. I fucking hate mexicans, and hate that I am lumped in with them, due to my similar heritage

FUCKIN' SHITSKINS NEED TO BE PUNTED BACK ACROSS THE BORDER!!!

Attached: Shitskins shitting on america.jpg (1402x1080, 611K)

>wiping
>redpilled

Goddamn they do this shit where i work. Nasty fuckers

Attached: e37.jpg (444x500, 211K)

yeah, br user shamed himself pretty bad. now hes trying to cope with "chanspeak"
just gtfo br bro, you and your entire country is disgusting.

LMMFAOBBQ
FUCKING TREE NIGGER

In lots of latin american countries the plumbing won't support flushing toilet paper and you'll have a much bigger sewage-related problem on your hands than that.

Sometimes it's not even a result of poor design it has to do with the water level

>not shitting in the waste basket and putting your used toilet paper in the upper tank of the toilet
Are you all fucking retarded or something?

kek when I was in collage and living in a dorm we had one meeting where there was complaints of kids throwing used toilet paper on the floor.

it's because in their home countries third world land their fucking sewer pipes are like 1" diameter because they're fucking retarded. then when they learn you can flush stuff down western toilets, especially the women, they begin flushing used diapers, pads and tampons and literally destroy septic or sewer systems. they just don't belong in the first world

I have seen foot prints on toilet seats at airports and shit paper in trash cans
I have seen some shit
Are they Squating on the Toilet. Where's the foot prints coming from ? . I ruled out stashing drugs in ceiling

sqrt(2+0) * 13

collage?
I take it you weren't an English major.

>you're black ain'tcha?

Where you from user?

i seen a poo in loo shitting in a urinal at chucky cheese once and one of those weird ones that are up on the wall and circular. me and another guy literally burst out laughing at the poo

sorry I meant college.

Kek do you work at the local produce cannery you subhuman.

Brazillians do that too lmfao. Id never heard of it till I went into a Rio airport stall.

too late nog, we spotted you.

Attached: 68714218_350532449223513_6075087685205098496_n.jpg (720x808, 50K)

worked in a factory once where the spics were doing this shit. just stinking up the bathroom something awful. the worst part is that i am an understanding person, and i get the difference in habit with people who come from places with terrible sewer systems. but then we put up signs, in english and spanish, asking people to stop putting fresh asswipe in fucking trash cans AND THEY KEPT DOING IT ANYWAY. if you come to this country at least make some attempt to do things our way ffs, what a fucking redpill that was

Fuck no. It reminds me of the streets in Mazatlàn where I grew up. I enjoy that

Not a nigger monkey.

>has a bidet
>doesn't have a sewer system that can accommodate tissue paper

Then don't spell like one.

>nog.

Apparently I can flush toilet paper where I live.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 00.12.41.png (656x711, 246K)

Sounds like a thirdworld shithole. Also you have to go back Pedro.

Attached: Pepe Holding A Rope.png (600x842, 142K)

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Jose Tyrone LeShawn de Cordoba. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, banana eating freak. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Cala a boca macaco vc é retardado pra carai

and people wonder why Mexico is a shithole. The answer is that it's full of mexicans. Wherever these nonassimilating shitskins congregate in significant numbers they turn that area into a shithole

Attached: 1504020581115.gif (277x400, 116K)

Not that uncommon in nice areas or old houses.

its because down in mexico/the third world their plumbing systems cant handle paper in them, so they think it's a universal thing even though they're over here in the first world

Attached: 1567619832591.jpg (360x360, 9K)

stop giving them tp then.

Chinks do this too it's absolutely subhuman

taking the time to write this...

Attached: 1564230252709.jpg (764x1023, 130K)

>being this new
>to plumbing

Literally everyone here is laughing in your face, cope more you sick fuck.

We don't use the toilet as a drinking vessel north of the equator. With the exception of mexico, of course.

How am I a sick fuck? I didn't come out with the system we have for toilet paper.

I never known why my parents thought us this when I was little. They say it's plumbing and stuff but I always thought it was gross seeing shit tissues in the garbage can. I never listened to them and always flushed my shit, even though it causes cloggings.

They're not using to good plumbing. The toilets don't flush too well in Mexico.

get a load of the retarded gorilla nigger that doesnt know how basic sewer systems and toilet paper works

hey meng at least I don't wash chicken

Attached: migrant toilet.webm (202x360, 647K)

did you not know that Canada has Injuns or are you just pretending to be retarded

is this even real life? did our Founding Fathers even envision such an event?

Attached: sad_dog.jpg (267x274, 32K)

YOU WILL GIVE ME TP, BUNGHOLIO

In Asia and especially India they use squatting toilets (google it). You just squat over a hole in the ground. Usually no TP as well there is a hose or bucket of water to help whip with your hand. It's why they have a taboo about your left hand there cause it's your wiping hand. It's pretty gross but at least it keeps 1.5 billion people's worth of toilet paper (and subsequent deforestation) getting made.

imagine not knowing you can make tp from recycled paper.
>leafs man

Don't tell me you fuckers only wipe your ass with toilet paper and that's it, fucking gross.

Do you honestly think fucking INDIA will bother with recycling toilet paper? Most don't even bother shitting in toilets for Christ sake

This, they are subhumans

>use toilet
>use toilet paper
> have waste paper
> throw it in waste disposable apparatus, or the liquifier.

>Using public restrooms

Attached: 1558468479181.png (400x400, 175K)

Attached: 1c8gn7.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

no you dont recylce the tp.
recylce paper products into tp.
They need to it together its 2019.

wow you fucking monkeys really are disgusting

no you can't, it clogs the ducts

Those cans are there so you dont throw them on the floor. American neighborhoods dont need those cans. Mexico has weak water pressure and poor sewer systems. Welcome to the industrialized world. Take note, go home to Mexico and teach them how to build the same. Leave your 3rd world at the door if you want to migrate here. Be thankful, ingrate.

lurk more, jesus fucking Christ, not only are you an unsanitary subhuman but you're a newfag too

you can throw paper on the sewer because they design it for american size poop like 5x of a normal human

HAHAHA OP here... I got back from playing vidya and I see this thread took off with a bunch of brazilian and mexican goblinos who are ACTUALLY defending throwing their shit paper in the trash? How fucking bad does your bathroom stink on a hot day? Or are you used to the smell of shit since you live in a 3rd world brown country?

Eat shit faggot

I'm not cleaning their shit dumbfuck...its called going to Home Depot and making the mistake of looking in the trashcan after a bunch of wetbacks were in there

lmao this Brazilian cockroach is now back peddling and claiming he has a bidet? lmfao

hahaha, my grandparents have a septic, they dont throw their shit paper in the trashcan....I love how my shitpost (pun intended) exposed all you animals ahahaha

I know your pain bro, I worked in construction for 3 years...turned me from a liberal to a closed border conservative real quick being around wetbacks.