We need a dating site for based girls

Jow Forums is a gathering place for men dedicated to preservation of our culture. We talk about breeding for the future. But the truth is far too many of us are incels. We need a way to find the lonely virgins on here based girl friends. Thoughts incels and anons?

Attached: racist girl.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vuvr5XVFsRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Universal basic girlfriend...

Attached: 7afbf5dbf8a436d01924c1799e00ba99.jpg (736x1377, 150K)

Anytime a femanon posts here shes accused of being a tranny. Chan culture would never allow it

it's called Traditional Catholic Mass (TLM), and it requires effort. Plenty of based young women there trying to get married. It's based, tradpilled, and good for you. You also get Heaven at the end. Ave Maria

online dating is a red flag for a woman slutting it up.

the girls also must wear veils, they are all submissive.

Attached: High Altae.jpg (819x1024, 360K)

>womyn need a safe space
It's called 'The kitchen'.

Attached: LordOfTheRolls.jpg (634x545, 82K)

There are already dating websites

Based and fatpilled

>she

This site is ripe with mental illnesd

>This site is ripe with mental illnesd

Attached: PrideMinister.jpg (817x1464, 460K)

the problem is for every 1 "based girl" there will be at least 100 pajeets swarming her, all asking her to open her bob

Attached: 1564642547602.jpg (660x495, 138K)

Upvoted.

Attached: FD204C55-87D7-4009-9659-8A5EFC591D5A.jpg (1024x1820, 235K)

Islam is preferrable. Girls wear veils all the time and are more submissive

There used to be anonidate

Kys

holy shit, haven't seen that face in a long time, what even happened to evalion?

this site will be immidiately flooded by whores, so no thanks, I'll find a way to meet a good girl.

why not have mods who remove fat chicks and whores with tattoos?

Attached: 1537770346195.jpg (1024x765, 147K)

>We need a dating site for based girls.
whitedate dot net

Who is the girl in pic again?
I watched her vid before I was a 4channer and thought she was hot, but crazy.
I now want a girl just like her.

I guess you could try setting up some kind of mixer/meetup on >>/soc/

>1 post by this ID
>memeflag

another fbi bait thread

Attached: 1453576901295.png (600x601, 134K)

yes need bf

Bump this thread com'on
what happened to mah girl

where is she now? Ffs someone get me some info

Im willing to take answers from glowfags

Attached: 1567493172431.jpg (750x529, 53K)

There simply are not as many based females as there are males. That's just a fact and you all have to learn how to live with it. Either set your standards lower, commit to converting a normie, mary a foreigner, go gay, or go celibate.

Cheggd and keggd (xD

I just liked her voice.

If you are complete as a man, you can convert a woman to your worldview rather easily. Fix yourself and you'll reel them in. It sounds cliché but its true.

Islam is for shitskins.
It's their religion.

Attached: vibrant dune hajis.jpg (640x360, 68K)

Start here. First step, post email and phone number

I did some digging boys..
youtu.be/Vuvr5XVFsRE

EVALION IS PREGGERS
>Her name is Veronica Bouchard
for those who dont know

Also her tits are 10/10

Believe it or not, there are quality women on here, they just never reveal themselves. It would be nice to have meet ups in restaurants/bars but people of Jow Forums aren't willing to branch out. Honestly, I'm hesitant myself.

Same. My ex lurks here lol.

Maybe just casually mention some establishments we enjoy going to. For example, I'm in western PA. Others could mention places they like to hang out in their areas. We really should start making friends and connections with each other. Doesn't even have to be romantic.

Based girls don't date. That's an oxymoron you ogre.

>based
>girls
slide thread

>female
>user
kek

Ive done that. I know there's a lot of other anons in my area and we like going to the same places. Like I said, my ex is a lurker. Ive had conversations about local stuff here with people.

You're fortunate to have friends who share your beliefs. My friends are all liberal. One time a told a guy that I read something on 4 chan and he was so shocked and aghast, like I was some crazy person. I've never mentioned Jow Forums ever again.

Imagine the sausage fest with 100 men for 1 woman.

and why would based women be interested in 'incel virgins'?

I-is that really a g-girl?

(((My fellow incels )))

Hey Jow Forums femanon here. I hate every single fucking one of you fat pathetic virgin incel losers. You jerk off to anime all day, and creep out women.

Kek

Oh, I dont. I said my ex. She left me. The only people that share my beliefs are my family. Im pretty much alone. The people I've talked to around me were just other anons in threads here.

Would it turn you on if it was?

Dating app called Jow Forums Dating.
Doubt anyone will use it since well automatically assume it’s a Fed honeypot to finally arrest us.

So is christianity you dumb faggot

If you posted bobs and vagene they would jerk to you and you could siphon energy off of them in the astral realm.

Catholicism...

Attached: A204BB25-3055-4EC6-A1E1-D201B7541A18.jpg (350x226, 51K)

>Femanon here

Attached: 640-02767036en_Masterfile.jpg (301x450, 19K)

Portubro, why? You ancestors died fighting off kebab.

go take your fat ugly aggression elsewhere

>girl
Think again, incel.

incel slide thread, gtfo to Jow Forums

Is the Jow Forums dating app legit? We're all on a list anyway so who gives a shit. The NSA already has our entire profiles.

Attached: 64D1B460-7D2E-4665-A459-D0A1EFB18925.jpg (510x416, 54K)

>The NSA already has our entire profiles.
das rite

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16 neuberg nsa at DuckDuckGo.png (440x515, 376K)

>1 post by this ID
What do you think /soc/ contactfag threads are for?

I dated someone for years from there. They weren't based at all, though. Then they broke my heart.

Being a libertarian is suffering. Left or right, everyone out there is a piece of shit authoritarian.

Join the NSM. Pay your fucking dues. Take a shower and hide your power level. Find a wife through the various groups and get togethers. The entire organization is boomers and their single daughters who are basically Jow Forums with tits and a cunt. I know a few who are almost 30 and can't find a man because they're all manchildren these days. Literally just have a job, shave and shower, and show up.

Attached: 1vn7y3.jpg (443x332, 35K)