Heartbreaking: The Worst Person You Know Just Made A Great Point

Heartbreaking: The Worst Person You Know Just Made A Great Point

Attached: rothschild.png (607x809, 89K)

David Rothschild is playing dumb, or in fact dumb enough not to understand what a proxy war is.

Plausible deniability

Attached: 1568350916642.jpg (1632x2246, 376K)

Always do the opposite of what the Rothschild Antichrist wants us to do. How is this a hard concept to understand?

rothschilds fund all sides in this conflict

Jew mind games
They want the war they just can't be seen as the ones wanting the war. Leftists are going to 'oppose' the war, just like with the last Iran false flag, because a war would be incredibly unpopular.

now leave you fucking kike.

Rothschild and Soros on the side of Iran?
So who is it that you really hate?

Attached: 1541473474991.png (900x720, 764K)

I'm so confused

Attached: 13820274306125.jpg (725x621, 69K)

He's just some random cuck, not the actual Rothschild of the Rothschild clan. Jow Forums keeps falling for his tweets.

It's not a good point, Donald has been extremely reserved compared to the general trend in US politics, but the saudis are extremely valuable, except for this moment they have the ability to crank the taps and make Iran and Russia's exports worthless.

My personal hope is that Donald uses this to expand the travel ban to and from the islamic world.

Well he is the most powerful man his age on the planet, so it makes sense he'd talk down to the US president.

Y’all are fucking morons if you think the Iranians don’t come on here to spread misinformation. Worldwide, it is known Jow Forums pushes agenda, everyone comes here to push theirs.

Attached: 4C1AA5A3-F04D-4362-AD10-D92F18D5CEF4.jpg (640x559, 56K)

Makes a good point besides Yemen and Saudi Arabia being "reliable sources." Lmao. But that was the first thing I though of, is the US Saudi Arabia's body guard now or something? Why the fuck do we care? We have shit tons of our own oil now, especially if oil prices rise which opens up more domestic oil sources, we no longer have to cuck to the Saudis, why does Trump cuck so hard for them? I think his daughter's husband must be involved in this somehow. Kushner needs to be hanging from the end of a rope for treason to stop him from influencing Trump with his dementia.

He's kvetching this hard because bibi needs an excuse to cover up his own mess and the Saudis work in tandem with Israel

Nothing that is reported is what is happening. The best available information is simply who is for and who is against most of the time.

What is actually happening is pretty irrelevant that when you consider every single goddam past example has been demonstrated years later to not be what actually happened at all. Every. Single. Time.

>fire Bolton
>still drags US into Iran
Is this the famous 4d chess I keep hearing of?

>Trump or Prince bin Salman, who are desperate for an excuse to drag the US into war against Iran

This is how the kike plays both sides, notice a glaring omission here?

Dog and pony show m8.

this mother fucker only hires niggers in the Miami locations.

It just pushes YOUR neet perspective on things you stupid weeb fuck. You think Pentagon planners have been busy all night reading Jow Forums? Holy shit.

Is he /ourjew/? Guise what is going on

>Worst person you know
I bet you really think that Shlomo

wtf I love Rothschilds now

>LOL LIKE JUST BE A CONTRARIAN EVEN IF THE PERSON YOU ARE GOING CONTRARY TO SPEAKS THE TRUTH
Sure thing retard.

Attached: 1493850907101.jpg (1465x1209, 198K)

see
And learn how pilpul works.

>he doesn't think there are actual American forces fighting in Yemen

>is the US Saudi Arabia's body guard now or something?
Has been for decades.

Attached: download (20).jpg (474x503, 22K)

>says sources are reliable
>doesn't list sources
What kind of retard?

Here we go again.
Another false flag to get us to fight their holy civil war.

Attached: who did 911.png (1861x786, 44K)