Do blacks really commit the most crimes in the US...

do blacks really commit the most crimes in the US? i was talking to a friend of mine and he says that is statistically incorrect. i'm just looking for the facts on this

Attached: 3467.jpg (760x950, 92K)

Relative yes, numerically no

They appear to commit a majority of murders as per the available statistics. Since murder is the most reliable statistical category of crime, it is considered the primary standard for rates of crime more generally.

>per
>capita

How fucking deluded would someone have to be to think blacks don't commit a vastly disproportionate level of crime.

Still interesting to know what the other sides think.

Blacks commit a huge amount of violent crime.

Hispanic crime stats are often recorded as white. Since most of the American population is white/Hispanics most of the crime is committed by “whites.”

Imagine if you have 100 crimes, 55 are committed by white/Hispanics and 45 are committed by blacks. (I am making these numbers up). So statistically blacks do not commit the most crimes. Now since they only make up 13% of the population, thanks to abortion, per capita they commit a lot more crimes then their non-black counterparts.

This is a tool people use to lie with statistics and why it is important to understand where the numbers come from instead of just reading headlines. People do this with welfare numbers too, more whites are on welfare than blacks if you just look at numbers but a much larger percentage of non-whites are on welfare.

Blacks commiting equal crime to whites is still ridiculous because they are 13%of the population.

Blacks have never committed a single crime ever. Animals can't commit crime.

Attached: e21.jpg (924x499, 37K)

90% of the crimes they commit are black on black, don't listen to the autistic sperges on here

Disproportionate, you said it yourself. That doesn't mean they literally commit more crime, according to raw data.

Blacks commit crimes at much higher rates than whites, and even Hispanics for that matter.

Attached: 1531859064551.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

And the sad part is they lump in hispanics with Whites. Just spitballing, but the numbers would be something like -
13% commit 50% (niggers)
15% commit 35% (beaners they usually lump in with Whites)
57% commit 10%(Whites)
Remaining percentages are Orientals.
I can’t back that up, but thats about as close as you’ll ever get

More stats

Attached: Race and Crime.png (619x352, 8K)

If 13% committed more raw crime than 56% we'd be beyond saving, but if we took statistical samples it shows they commit 56% of violent crime

DESPITE

And before your friends uses the "muh slavery and systematic oppression" excuse, here are crime stats from Australia, where Africans were never enslaved and really only started immigrating in the past 30 years.

Attached: sudan_offenders.png (1021x685, 48K)

More stats from Australia. Africans are violent. It's genetic.

Attached: african_assault.png (1037x690, 50K)

Blacks lack intelligence and impulse control. This makes them violent and stupid criminals.

Attached: worldIQ.png (1317x1652, 425K)

Do your own research fuckwit. Government stats are available online.

Google FBI crime stats by ethnicity. That’s all I had to do when I didn’t think it could be possible.
The 13% committing 50+% meme is true

I remember the show cops were gonna try and stop filming so many black shits being arrested, but then realized they'd have no more show and went back to business as usual

Checked. This

Hispanics are also counted as Whites by the cucks at the FBI

You'd have to be dumb as a nigger to even ask this

>Hispanics aren’t white

I should take the opinion of a incel Jow Forumstard Monday shitposter over a college educated data gather who compiles demographic information based upon undisputed classifications of race highly agreed upon by any scholar or intellectual worth their salt because?

hey, nigger, the vast majority of hispanics in the US are of Mexican descent
Mexicans are mutt indians, not white

Attached: 1568198696649.webm (720x720, 1.7M)

Wow you're pretty assblasted. Did you think mestizo was an actual race that was even close to white??? HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: buttzblasted.jpg (313x4096, 394K)

nice video lol saved!

Attached: 1559690718150.png (636x493, 251K)