HAPPENING- Iran has seized another oil tanker in the strait of hormuz

twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1173552391972708353

Tanker is a UAE flagged vessesl and was carrying around 250,000 litres of diesel. This comes even as Trump has indicated that the US is "locked and loaded" after Iran or its proxies are widely believed to have fired cruise missiles at two Saudi oil refineries bringing down the kingdom's production by half.

WW3 when Jow Forums
When do we get to die for Israel

Attached: IRGC.jpg (968x681, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1173368423381962752
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1173560246863876096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope America declares war soon, Australia needs another war to get involved in for no reason other than helping America fight for Israel.

Yo ain't you guys with the chinamen now

Only because big brother America keeps forgetting to come see us.
All it would take to kick china out is one threat from big bro but noooooo you won't fucking help out will ya?

Why did Iran seize this vessel? They need to blow the vessel up to help diplpmacy along, not "SEIZE" it like some kinda faggotz!

lmao I can't wait until the IDF starts conscripting fat amerimutts as human shields

I am scared, can someone hold my hand?

guys all contact with New York was just lost

Attached: 1559179515296.jpg (413x640, 49K)

Iran really must think Trump is a pussy.

Holy shit can Iran please stop begging for people to invade it, I wonder why would anyone do that?

Here, hold my dick bro

Iran is /ourcountry/ the more they seize or bomb petrol, the worst the econmy is, that helps ending Weimar

I say if America goes to war with Iran, the people go to war with America. Perfect opportunity with troops abroad especially with the way they are shitting on our rights lately.

guys an oil tanker just flew over my house and i dont have my eyeballs license in order, i accidentally saw it out the window and my only recourse is to scoop my eyeballs out with a spoon, but my spoon and scooping licenses have expired. The islamic police are coming right now to culturally enrich me and i dont know what to do.

250,000 liters? We only use liters to measure soda pop lmao

Didn’t we already stop the wmd’s and Saddam? Why are they back again?

don't worry fren have faith in our lawd and saviour Jzus

Attached: pleasegod.jpg (445x503, 112K)

wrong, the only one's getting fucked by this are themselves and other middle eastern oil countries, america in fact would get even more rich if it started to sell their own oil in the place of theirs

I drank that much whiskey in 2 decades

Underrated lulz

This will surely not increase the fucking high tensions. What the fuck is Iran doing!?

DEATH TO THE JUDEN OF ISRAEL!!

Oh no... the Iranian sand niggers under meme proxy flags don’t want us to go to war with them. They call us kikes if we speak out for war.

Well I guess I’ll just be a cuck and let them do whatever they want, all because I don’t wanna be called a kike...

Hope I get drafted and fight for semites. Always been my dream.

>250,000 liters? We only use liters to measure soda pop lmao
It's 150k 2 liter soda bottles which a box 100 bottles long, 150 bottles wide, and 10 bottles high. It doesn't seem like that much oil to be honest.

No you didn't

And nothing of value was lost today.

Guess who profits while you are busy and stuck in a war with Iran? Russia and China. The end of the Amerimutt empire is near. Thank God.

Attached: 1502358329.jpg (968x681, 90K)

Prices are going up retarded, today has been the biggest spike in history and wall street hasnt opened even yet.
Yellow Vest started cause expensive oil

Math is awesome!

>When do we get to die for Israel
there are zionists in the USA but the USA is not a zionist nation, so England and Israel will have to sort this out with Iran and whoever

>Ben Shapiro detected.

Why is there a presumption that we would be directly involved in an Iran Saudi conflict? It's a country we have a friendship of convenience with and a country we generally don't like much.

I just hope we don't give financial aid without getting a product in return.

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-kinky-nude-leaks-52[1].jpg (722x540, 160K)

Lmfao Russia and China super power by >2015
>2016
>2017
>2018
>2019
2020!

> > 1l / hr? I wanted to believe.

Contrary to popular belief here. Israel is actually terrified of US going to war with Iran. We need to get this war started already so we can end both of them. Do your part of asking for war with Iran on the internet guys.

>born just in time to watch americans die by the thousands in the zagros mountains

Attached: 1564385088311.jpg (933x933, 112K)

China is getting closer and closer...

>Saudi oil production halved.
>UAE oil seized.
>Iran behind both incidents.
Cool.

Sounds like UAE needs it’s own navy.

>Why is there a presumption that we would be directly involved in an Iran Saudi conflict?
Because
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1173368423381962752

Isn't the UAE now openly aiding the Houthis? Why would Iran attack them? Are they retarded?

>Israel is actually terrified of US going to war with Iran
Show your flag

OY OY OY OY OY OY OY OYYYYYYYY!

They did it because they thought it would be funny. Why else.

I know that feel. Vancouver used to be so beautiful...

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1173560246863876096
america will literally make a huge profit on this whole thing, just more fuel for weimar

Must thank burgers for making lucrative oil contracts available in Iraq. I never get tired of winning≥

I highly doubt an invasion is on our radar, we'd probably just trash their ships and planes and move on with our lives.

Boots on the ground doesn't work in our favor in the islamic world because they're more brutal than we allow ourselves to be, so their population knows who to fear in the end and we can't impace them.

On the other hand we wipe out middle eastern country's airforces and navy's without a full declaration of war all the time.

It's not like Iran is ready to storm the beaches of Florida.

america =/= americans
And I care about europe, the upper the price goes the shittier the conomy gets, and with that more people will vote right wing

You killed like 1,000,000 Iraqis and unleashed ISIS on Syria and you say the fucking sand niggers are brutal?

Didn't the Houthies claim the attack and not Iran?
Like why would Iran claim that attack in the first place?
It's not making sense at the moment.

>WW3 when Jow Forums

who would side with iran? i doubt russia and china would take such a risk. so it would be the world vs iran.

No, but it's ready to level Israel, US bases, and the rest of the oil production capabilities left not just in Saudi Arabia but Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, and the UAE.

You WILL feel that, regardless of how much oil you make.

Redpill me on this one. Why the saudis are so quiet? Shouldn't they be declaring war and going apeshit over this? The attacks basically mean half less oil production for them. That is a lot of money wasted.

Speaking for your fucking self kid.

I will be in jail having movie nights and pizza parties with the other smart people sensible enough to dodge the draft, only to be released and have a fuck ton of high paying jobs from anti-war sympathizers lined up/companies that need people because all of the idiots who actually allow themselves to get drafted or wanted to play tacticool in the desert are getting slaughtered by war hardened jihadis with a mission to kill all kikes.

Jesus Christ, the social culling will be epic. I unironically hope it happens.

And yes I am black and yes I will take good care of your widowed wives.

Attached: 013662DB-3483-493D-AEE2-78790C6A6832.jpg (858x1024, 85K)

We don't forget, we don't want to be killed by abbos and dropbears

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES GAISE

they're too pussy to do anything without america's blessing

Yemen does'nt have any oil, and can fight back apparently.

You don't think Iran is aware retaliating would just escalate the conflict at that point?

Yeah, on a legal system terms.Being hit by stray ordinance is way better than watching the women in your family be taken as slaves and getting beheaded.

Yeah, i guess, but where Is the dignity, man? They look like total cucks doing nothing after that national assblast.

For us to get the bottom of this and how it started we should research all the way back in 1978 and up.
To me this is a set up, Yemen didn't allie with Iran...who gave "drones and weapons" to them???

Barely has any water, too.
All Yemen has is Khat all day and ballz of steel.

Lesson: stims and ballz are all that's needed to wage a victorious insurgency against poz/zog.

When Bolton gets his job back shill

Good.

Its not Iran. It’s the deep state operatives in Iran.

Take ur medz incel

>soda pop

Lmao faggot

>When John Bolton gets his job back shill

I’m just saying. I will literally benefit off of WW3 and gullible white kids that collect guns and play too many video games who will enlist or cowards afraid to defy their government and allow themselves to get drafted.

I insist y’all go and fight that war for Israel. We will hold down the home front for y’all.

Attached: C993AE43-DDA6-4D2B-89F7-6A756CBC20A8.jpg (935x602, 171K)

Iran seized the last tanker because their tanker got seized. Why would they take this one unless there was provocation?

I don't believe any of this shit. Iran is basically saying "come invade me". There has to be a hand rubbing explanation for all this.

Watch out, you are becoming Eurotrash. They also say everything is America's fault.

>He does it for free
lmaoing @ ur lyfe leaf

Just say "they had it coming".

Over a million Iraqi's dead in the retarded Bush wars and we're not brutal? Are you fucking retarded zogbot?

Thank God.

1,000,000 Iraqis.... that sounds like bullshit to me.

> America even more rich
> Published Natl Debt of 22T.
Don't let us fool you fren, only likes get rich here.

that's what I implied

your national debt is irelevant since its mostly domestically owned

What's that in washing machines?

Some people use the combined total of civilian and combatants, I think the 1 gorillion number includes people that starved during the sanctions

Nah it’s just a Seinfeld marathon

Probably smuggling.

Iran is applying the strategy of maximum pressure. The empire has done everything it can short of war, and indeed would have gone to war if it was a viable option, but war is not an option because Iran can fight back and can inflict tremendous damage. So, every sanction and imaginable pressure has been applied but war is not an option? Where does the empire go from here? Can't go forward and can't go back. The empire is stuck. Iran on the other hand has been screwed by sanctions and has nothing to lose. That can can seize tankers and blow shit up till kingdom come and the empire cant respond, because they have used all the viable responses. Over time this max pressure strategy will start to cause a lot of pain to important imperial allies....Japan, Germany, Korea, and they will eventually revolt against their vassal status because there is no benefit in it. It is said that Suliman, the Iranian general is an adept strategist. Perhaps more adept than those stupid neocons running the empire.

Water, soap, and clothes

Keep pushing Chinaman
This time it will be 500million chinamen dead instead of 50 million

God imagine that... my cock is diamonds. Imagine if some pandemic made it a billion

Iran should stop its aggression

Attached: Netanyahun.jpg (781x439, 54K)

The future is Chinese and you have been invited, but for some reason you cunt's are just too attached to your jew world order.

You have to be an idiot to defend the actions of neocons and their retarded decisions that killed people in that country.

The Americans will opt for infrastructure destruction next, they'll target Iran's power grid, the'll just call power stations nuclear research facilities of mass destruction.

>(((Hearts and minds)))
As someone who was in the military, the general feeling was always that American troops were angels and could do no wrong.

Once the genetic virus tailored to you Han is activated from all the pork over the years you have imported you will remember this post and curse as ineffectually as you genes are at innovation

You can't claim credit for the U.S. military unless you're pure white. America is full of mutt indians who act like they built the military and invented all those tanks, planes, and helicopters. Mutts have invented nothing. Don't say "our military" unless you're pure white. The hicks in the south are part indian and have no right to claim credit for white inventions. Go back to your teepees mutts. If you had your own military, you would get beaten by anyone in a war.

we aren't going to war for oil. why do you think half the politicians want to shut down domestic pipelines and stop fracking? the environment? lmao, no. they need to have foreign dependence on oil so we have an easier excuse to ~liberate~ the ME.

Attached: 1568464194420.jpg (952x960, 145K)

And then Iran will destroy Saudi and israel's infrastructure with a gorillion missiles. Trump cares about Saudi and israel's comfort, so he will sacrifice hundreds of thousands of American soldiers and trillions of our tax dollars to root out the silos hidden in deathtrap mountains.

If an attack was an option it would have been carried out years ago. But the Pentagon has strategic thinkers who are capable of doing risk assessments. What possible downsides might exist as a result on an attack on Iran? Iran can opt to destroy targets as well, like the gulf oil infrastructure. What would $1000 oil do to the global economy? And the USD? Would the banking syndicate survive? Would a rocket attack on Israel result in a global nuclear war? These are important life and death questions. Trump might be too stupid to answer them, but his generals are smart enough.

/thread

>what if two oil exporting states destroy each other

Attached: coincidence_oil.jpg (914x415, 42K)