Look at this map "WAAAAAAAAH GREAT REPLACEMENT WAAAAAAAAAAAAH EUROPE IS GOING TO BE NON WHITE BY 2030" shut the fuck up...

Look at this map "WAAAAAAAAH GREAT REPLACEMENT WAAAAAAAAAAAAH EUROPE IS GOING TO BE NON WHITE BY 2030" shut the fuck up and look at this map, Europeans are the majoirty and will stay the majority. Stop letting fake predictions influence you dumbfucks.

Attached: 970fe0a48c2bd7e55a58e972d7f89cb9-imagepng.png (1223x860, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texastribune.org/2019/06/20/texas-hispanic-population-pace-surpass-white-residents/
youtube.com/watch?v=OnLczV9zWwA
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrationshintergrund
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok, but when i was a kid (so not 200 years ago) there weren't all these chinks and indians around. Not to mention until 4-5 years ago there were 0 niggers.
I dont like them.

what the fuck is this gradient?

this is the worst color coding I've ever seen

what a shitty paintjob. What's the purpose of using country subdivisions if you paint em all in the same colour? I heavily doubt the racial makeup of the Pommern or Brandeburg is the same of that in Berlin

Here in Balkans, there are negligible amounts of niggers living here. Apart from gypsies and some Arabs majority are white. It has always been like that. But i've been seeing lately an increase in migrant population, they are not looking to stay here so it's good.

I can bet with you that all the countries were the darkest blue 80 years ago

>Not considering birthrates
Are you fucking retarded?

I know the feeling my city is full with Nepalese,Sri Lankas and niggers.

Really ? Nepalese and Sri Lankans ? Which city is that ?

I agree that it's vastly overexaggerated in Europe except in France and the UK. But it's all true when it comes to the US

>Vastly overexaggerated
If you've ever been to Germany you'd have seen all the niggers

Yes I am from Timisoara. When I was a kid I didnt even saw gypsies only a bunch of hungarians and an extremely small number of croats and serbs.

Attached: 825230517.png (768x401, 566K)

>implying birthrates dont exist

youre a fucking dnc shill pls hang yourself faggot

Damn, i've always wanted to visit Timisoara and Romania in general. Hope it's not that big of an issue.

It is the city center is black/shitskin most of the time.The only time its better is in the weekend when people arent at work.But at this point I dont care since this country has no future so I will most likely leave.

Yeah, well, you're so stupid you are not considering birth rates. In my corner of Europe, the population has been declining by about 10% per decade on average since I was born. At this rate, we'll be extinct in maybe one century or less. That's without considering any immigration, which even to Eastern Europe is starting to become more common. So, native population is falling by 10% per decade, immigrant population is rising. How are we not going extinct? In a century, the entire map will be black, full of niggers.

>Hope it's not that big of an issue.
It's not an issue yet but it will be soon. Give us another two decades and we'll look like France, probably.

.01% too much already

europe is a made up concept

>I dont care since this country has no future so I will most likely leave.
Same here desu

Cartographer here

You cant have really more than 5-7 shades on your color scheme because the human eye cant tell the difference.

The coloration between 50 and 100 is so tiny your eyes are going to notice that shit.

This map is jewed as fuck

Attached: anonsama.jpg (480x708, 64K)

this

retard detected

they will stay there and multiply when europe will become a shithole and you will pay for them

yeah, wait 20 years until millions of old europeans die

shit map but agree with the concept. poltards think they're gonna get fucked by niggas while they are the 2% what the fuck. inb4 Italians not white. I don't care. kys

Berlinstan is fine desu
This

>Britain, Germany and France already below 60%
>Demographics not being replaced.
You are a retard mate.

>European ancestry
That's not the same thing as white majority.

Reddit is raiding again. SAGE

/thread

Move along and sage this shit.

Attached: sage thread.jpg (1024x1024, 260K)

a generation is only as viable as it's current breeding stock

have you talked to the average white women between the ages of 18 and 36? the white race is already effectively extinct. plan accordingly. in another generation we are going to essentially be a jew like diaspora with no homeland. if we're lucky.

I don't mean to minimize what's happening I. Europe but can someone please offer some solace at least for us white Texans?

texastribune.org/2019/06/20/texas-hispanic-population-pace-surpass-white-residents/

Any suggestion is welcome...

Attached: IMG_1652.png (1536x2048, 257K)

fucking this i can't see shit

>Muh white, muh black muh asian
American tier racial politics.
Europe already has to deal with over two dozens of different cultures which cause tensions.
40% of our country are Soviet Remnant whose lowest denominators nigerize our everyday street culture just as blacks do over in USA.
The EU free movement was a major strain on national homogeneity, and these are people who more or less share the same base values.
Islamic immigrants put even more strain on the system and they share very little Classical Western Values.

Its not about how it looks today, its about how it will look in a few generations. 40% of kids under 5 in germany are non white, when that generation becomes 20 and old germans who die without offspring we will have a shitshow
Yeah nah we are not pussies like you pizzano we will deal with them

why is the west lower than 70% you cunt ?

In reality niggers and sand-niggers are already the majority in schools in a few euro states.

You trivialized white genocide and the ultimate sacrifice of your conational: Saint Tarrant, you should be ashamed of yourself Aussie boy, no 72 kangaroos in heaven for you!

Attached: 1561211733504.jpg (1280x1173, 555K)

It should all be 100.

Now post the stats for under 20

spbp

You haven't seen what actual niggers are like judging by your crime stats.

This
Its all of Germany

lol moron, europe will never become a bigger shithole than balkan countries. you are the true retard

That wasn't my point.
I am well aware that it can be much worse.
My point was that how in America, Niggerspeech degrades American Street Culture, so similar Russian gopnik culture degrades us here.
This is the result of Lower Class Immigrants, not the fact of immigration.
This is a pretty substantial problem when the parties involved are more or less similar culturally.
By introducing parties with much greater differences, the problem grows exponentially.

My point is that Europe isn't America where you can paint a map White, Black, Hispanic and then go well look at how many white people are there.
In Europe National Ethnicities supersede some greater "white" race.

What year is this?

>not looking at % of children that aren't white
In some areas here 1-6 yr olds are 95% non-white. Explain how in 100 years that region won't be majority non-white

Of course it is, you got played by the nsa

Repost with proper key colours.

see birthrates of europeans vs noneuropeans

That's probably citizens, and people that are alive now, and includes T*rks. Now look at % European for ages under 18 and include all the asylumnigs.

>Île-de-France the same as Brittany
>London the same as East Midlands

Attached: 4164131206546.jpg (300x296, 14K)

>trust us goy, it's illegal to make census based on race and ethnicity, but look at this map!

Attached: 644.png (2908x1586, 1.78M)

America wishes it had those numbers

The fucking govt here wants to import 1 million fucking africans by 2040, thats 20% our fucking population you dumb cunt.

European ancestry includes niggers and Arabs 1 generation ago who were born in Europe?

Looks like Mussolini was right
youtube.com/watch?v=OnLczV9zWwA

If they have a german passport, then yes. "migration background" in Germany only counts if your parents did not have a german passport.

Attached: migration.jpg (705x425, 63K)

are you insane?

have heard a lot of nigs telling how friendly romanians were out of all europeans...

And they are correct mixing with foreigner here is promoted and there is no ethnic pride so as long as you are not a gypsy you will easily get a wife and have kids.

turks love germany huh?

Frankfurt is over 50% Turk

""""""""""""""""europeans""""""""""""""""""

Attached: JeweuFlag-1024x696.jpg (1024x696, 94K)

Your map is retarded. There are no Europeans in the south

>Just wait until it's too late!

>Timisoara
Nothing of value lost.

Attached: 1568587072895.jpg (900x900, 133K)

This map only looks at GEOGRAPHIC AREA and not overall percentages.

Most of those solid blue 100% Euro areas are EXTREMELY LOW DENSITY so while a large geographic area is 100% white the number of people living there is virtually zero.

The issue is that the areas that are the highest density are the ones that are becoming non-white the fastest, so that the areas where the majority of people live are already 40%+ non-white population and rapidly growling.

Hungarians and Germans were a big part of Timis. Anyway, you probably don't know enough history. What the fuck are you doing about that garbage there?

That map is fabricated bullshit.

ALL of Europe is infected, from North to South, East to West, with gypsies, saamis, turks, muslims, niggers, asians, vietnamese, flips, peruvians, sudacas, churkas, central asians.
All of European countries are infected with non-european pestilential invading aliens.

Just leave.

Source for this atrocious looking map?

Wow, where do you live?

>he has never been in france

daily reminder there are nordcucks coming to live in balkans

>”migration background" in Germany only counts if your parents did not have a german passport.
No it doesn’t you retard, it means that you have ancestry from non-citizens after 1946

Germans will be the minority in Germany around 2050. I walked past a school a few hours ago and they were standing outside. It was already majority non-German (and they were mostly sandniggers too).

And what are you going to do about it?

This

Basically the UK/France/Germany/Sweden have gone from 99% white to circling the drain of minority in their own country in the scale of 50 years

I was simply saying how it was demographically when I was a kid
I need to finish college and I will, no point in staying in this forsaken country.

Am spus de toata Europa, nu de mine personal.
Toata Europa e plina de invadatori non-europeni, de imigranti.

Nope.

I mean, I'm doing my best to get the garbage out of my town even buying one way flights to Germany and France. I've helped at least 200 re-patriot to their new motherlands.

As far as I can tell the argument about "genetic replacement" is a stand in for the trauma of being a spartan society centered on hierarchy and tradition, and transitioning into an athenian society centered on utilitarian considerations in the space of one or two generations.

You can even witness this in East Germany. The delusions are strong.

Yes. It means that one of your parents/grandparents/great grandparents doesn’t descent exclusively from people who were BRD/DDR citizens in 1946

Attached: 1564253185662.jpg (666x1024, 130K)

>So bezeichnet der Begriff in Deutschland derzeit Personen, die selbst oder deren Vater oder Mutter nicht mit deutscher Staatsangehörigkeit geboren wurden

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrationshintergrund

>Britain, Germany and France already below 60%

Sauce? Netherlands is 78% native Dutch, half of the remaining 22% is Western. I highly doubt Britain, France and Germany are already below 60% European ancestry while we are still about 90%.

Cei care ne aduc ciori din Asia si Africa sunt de vine, adica patronul comunist-securistoid roman si statul
intotdeauna boierii si statul au fost inamicii cei mai grei ai poporului roman
Si cand a venit vreun conducator care dorea sa restabileasca ordinea fireasca, l-au mazilit, l-au tradat, l-au schimbat. De aia ne-au placut turcii, ungurii si mongolii, datorita clasei de muisti tradatori la conducere

>I can't offer any birth to death rates
that's because you're an idiot or a liar.

The migration crisis is a separate phenomenon to the demographic decline of the German volk.

Decline is always a choice, it is a psychological state. The cause of it I will not claim to know, but I suspect that the significance of the 1st-2nd WW is still being underestimated.

People who do not experience themselves as good do not see life lived in the service of itself as good. Hence there is no reason to seek to pass it on, if it is in itself not a good thing after all? Passing it on involves enormous sacrifice to the extent that in the past it was all people sought to do and frequently failed to anyway.

Way to make everything between 70 and 100 percent almost indistinguishable. Faggot

> I will most likely leave.
Good

this
t. grew up in a small town in Liguria which had exactly zero foreigners up until 2008

The problem is not what happens in 2030, the problem are long term trends

They changed it. Fucking cunts; they changed it

Turks are Greeks, let them into the Yurop club

Attached: turks greeks lol.png (1219x617, 233K)

BLOODY WANKER!

Attached: FT_19.07.11_GenerationsByRace_1.png (1280x1536, 151K)

>can
>uh
>duh

Your country will be minority white by 2030. Mine, if current trends continue, by 2050.

Britain by 2090, which is too soon considering it shouldn't be happening at all you fucking mong. The real issue here isn't "MUH PERCENTS" since EVERYONE on Jow Forums is fucking stupid but the fact that Europe is OLDER than most other societies and only around 8 million kids are born on the entire continent while China is at 15 million- and at least 1/4 of European kids are not European.

Attached: britain 50 percent of kids by 2029.jpg (217x1024, 73K)

The problem is all the immigration is concentrated to the cities, especially the capitals, where the vast majority of the political sphere resides. So all these immigrants are entering politics.

What the fuck does it matter if you are the majority if when you go to the ballot box your options are Wu, Mohammad, or Nbongo and all of them are advocating to bring in more of their own, further cementing their political strength (move thousands of Somalis to one area, you get Ilhan Omar elected)?

Even having the majority is worthless when half of your group think it's Naziism to not want to bring in a billion angry, uneducated foreigners. How on earth can you fight off an invasion and a rebellion at the same time?